Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 201 202
@Novy

Ha, I frequently use my phone to get at least some connection too.
However, that has been not great either today. Again, the phone's consistently doing fine-ish, it's the switch. And it does not not have the range excuse here when the phone is literally chilling on my lap, not even 30cm away from the Switch. What is even going on here?

You know what doesn't make it better either? I'm a trained IT-techie. Granted, networks are not my area, I'm hardware-focused, but still. This should not happen to me and leave me that confused about it.
@Novy

Ha, I frequently use my phone to get at least some connection too.
However, that has been not great either today. Again, the phone's consistently doing fine-ish, it's the switch. And it does not not have the range excuse here when the phone is literally chilling on my lap, not even 30cm away from the Switch. What is even going on here?

You know what doesn't make it better either? I'm a trained IT-techie. Granted, networks are not my area, I'm hardware-focused, but still. This should not happen to me and leave me that confused about it.
Nintendo just doesn't want to make things easy for us I suppose.. Also ggs terraa! Its been a joy destroying boros with ya!

If anyone else needs an extra octo feel free to lmk!
Nintendo just doesn't want to make things easy for us I suppose.. Also ggs terraa! Its been a joy destroying boros with ya!

If anyone else needs an extra octo feel free to lmk!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
I got the Hazard Level Max badge today (and, as of writing this, the golden Spawning Grounds badge)!!! I'm so stoked, I've wanted it for ages! <3 I'm proud of myself even if it's an all-Grizzco rotation - I've beaten HLM in 2 before, but of course, Next Wave is so much harder. xwx

I'm always looking for teammates to play Salmon Run with, so I guess I'm open to pings or pools or friend code sharing anytime? lol
I got the Hazard Level Max badge today (and, as of writing this, the golden Spawning Grounds badge)!!! I'm so stoked, I've wanted it for ages! <3 I'm proud of myself even if it's an all-Grizzco rotation - I've beaten HLM in 2 before, but of course, Next Wave is so much harder. xwx

I'm always looking for teammates to play Salmon Run with, so I guess I'm open to pings or pools or friend code sharing anytime? lol
34822.png
Hearts
FR+3 • they or she
Ping Me to get my attention
easter egg funy
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
eswSnrS.png
7IMhuGK.png
I haven't been able to play much lately since I'm in process of finding a new place/moving but a FR pool would be really fun!
I haven't been able to play much lately since I'm in process of finding a new place/moving but a FR pool would be really fun!
Lmao my luck really said Screw You and gave me a 10 min ban when there were less than 10 mins left on this rotation
Lmao my luck really said Screw You and gave me a 10 min ban when there were less than 10 mins left on this rotation
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
Today was a lot better than yesterday. I made it back out of Apprentice hell. Not entirely back to my former glory, but it's going alright.

And just three silver scales to go until I get a new slopsuit. Yeeeeees.

@Kandiowl

We have a pool. The wording in my first post was a bit off (fixed that now), but the pool's name is FlightRising.
Today was a lot better than yesterday. I made it back out of Apprentice hell. Not entirely back to my former glory, but it's going alright.

And just three silver scales to go until I get a new slopsuit. Yeeeeees.

@Kandiowl

We have a pool. The wording in my first post was a bit off (fixed that now), but the pool's name is FlightRising.
weapon kit time! as well as catalogue reveal!
h3 has splash wall and big bubbler (so the cherry kit from what im seeing in the replies), while rapid pro has angle shooter and killer wail! no tentamissiles... yet >:)
i am waiting in anticipation for that tentamissiles kit reveal, is it gonna be wiper or does big swig not have rain after all... or is it a secret third option. i must know

and the catalogue! names for stuff will be revealed once splatoon na posts it but for now we have the version in japanese
i must say i am seriously digging the final guaranteed banner we'll be getting, that purple and green is just SO GOOD

it also looks like we'll be getting a few console decorations? there seemed to be something that looks a heck of a lot like a gameboy, and maybe 2 other older home console ones?

and that seems to be it for today! the small info drought has ended and we should be seeing kit reveals for the next few days
weapon kit time! as well as catalogue reveal!
h3 has splash wall and big bubbler (so the cherry kit from what im seeing in the replies), while rapid pro has angle shooter and killer wail! no tentamissiles... yet >:)
i am waiting in anticipation for that tentamissiles kit reveal, is it gonna be wiper or does big swig not have rain after all... or is it a secret third option. i must know

and the catalogue! names for stuff will be revealed once splatoon na posts it but for now we have the version in japanese
i must say i am seriously digging the final guaranteed banner we'll be getting, that purple and green is just SO GOOD

it also looks like we'll be getting a few console decorations? there seemed to be something that looks a heck of a lot like a gameboy, and maybe 2 other older home console ones?

and that seems to be it for today! the small info drought has ended and we should be seeing kit reveals for the next few days
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
@BlueberryBlast

Here's the English tweet: https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope/status/1660571327885897729

The consoles got fun off-brand names. Love it!
Good stuff in there. Looking forward to it.
@BlueberryBlast

Here's the English tweet: https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope/status/1660571327885897729

The consoles got fun off-brand names. Love it!
Good stuff in there. Looking forward to it.
ohoho i'll have to look at it again later, but the focus on consoles (which there are a lot more than i first saw holy heck) is pretty cool! maybe we'll see a wii u in a future season, bring it back around to where it all started perhaps..
ohoho i'll have to look at it again later, but the focus on consoles (which there are a lot more than i first saw holy heck) is pretty cool! maybe we'll see a wii u in a future season, bring it back around to where it all started perhaps..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2023-05-22 02:21:26" ] no tentamissiles... yet >:) i am waiting in anticipation for that tentamissiles kit reveal, is it gonna be wiper or does big swig not have rain after all... or is it a secret third option. i must know [/quote] It is likely Custom Dualie Squelchers, because people saw a team of H-3 D, Heavy Deco, and Painbrush (I think), and we know the specials of all of those
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-05-22 02:21:26:
no tentamissiles... yet >:)

It is likely Custom Dualie Squelchers, because people saw a team of H-3 D, Heavy Deco, and Painbrush (I think), and we know the specials of all of those
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 201 202