Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 206 207
anyone up to play a few rounds of SR?
anyone up to play a few rounds of SR?
DtBIuzC.png
Technically yes, but you really don't want me right now.
Technically yes, but you really don't want me right now.
@Xionahri oh, why not? im open to play w anyone
@Xionahri oh, why not? im open to play w anyone
DtBIuzC.png
@terraa

See the last post on the previous page. Bot only is my internet a mess right now, but also my rank tanked HARD.

Am also currently still kinda messing with the router, it does not what I want it to do.
@terraa

See the last post on the previous page. Bot only is my internet a mess right now, but also my rank tanked HARD.

Am also currently still kinda messing with the router, it does not what I want it to do.
Im game if you guys need another player! My internet's a lil testy so I may drop suddenly however, but ive been able to play so far without disconnects
Im game if you guys need another player! My internet's a lil testy so I may drop suddenly however, but ive been able to play so far without disconnects
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
@Xionahri oh man, i feel like the grizzco weapons kinda go to waste at low ranks. looking past the internet issues, just lmk if you do wanna play!

@Novy if you make a room i can join!
@Xionahri oh man, i feel like the grizzco weapons kinda go to waste at low ranks. looking past the internet issues, just lmk if you do wanna play!

@Novy if you make a room i can join!
DtBIuzC.png
Sweet! I made the room and joined the flightrising pool. But if that doesnt work my FC is SW 0122 6481 5346

Oh rip my bad, just saw ya. I had to minimize to send my FC
Sweet! I made the room and joined the flightrising pool. But if that doesnt work my FC is SW 0122 6481 5346

Oh rip my bad, just saw ya. I had to minimize to send my FC
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
Update: Finally got my router to do what I wanted it to do. Namingly to completely disable 5GHz in favour of 2.4, because it absolutely is a range issue I'm having here.

Well, my phone's got a great connection now. The Switch, however, remains stubborn. Is the WLAN reciever of an original Switch really that garbage? I know that was improved with later models, but still. It shouldn't be that bad.
Update: Finally got my router to do what I wanted it to do. Namingly to completely disable 5GHz in favour of 2.4, because it absolutely is a range issue I'm having here.

Well, my phone's got a great connection now. The Switch, however, remains stubborn. Is the WLAN reciever of an original Switch really that garbage? I know that was improved with later models, but still. It shouldn't be that bad.
Hilariously enough I feel like its gotten *worse* with newer models, either that or they narrowed out what they accept. I cant pick up the internet on my switch at my place at all, i have to use my phone's hotspot while connected to the wifi for my switch to actually use the internet lol. Im due for an upgrade

Also woah that wave 3 was crazy. Got like 8 big shots!!
Hilariously enough I feel like its gotten *worse* with newer models, either that or they narrowed out what they accept. I cant pick up the internet on my switch at my place at all, i have to use my phone's hotspot while connected to the wifi for my switch to actually use the internet lol. Im due for an upgrade

Also woah that wave 3 was crazy. Got like 8 big shots!!
Me and @DenshiRenji got 71 eggs on Mudmouths and 75 on Grillers
Me and @DenshiRenji got 71 eggs on Mudmouths and 75 on Grillers
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 206 207