Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 206 207
[quote name="Winterymint" date="2023-05-20 18:45:03" ] I got the Hazard Level Max badge today (and, as of writing this, the golden Spawning Grounds badge)!!! I'm so stoked, I've wanted it for ages! <3 I'm proud of myself even if it's an all-Grizzco rotation Same here. I have the one from the gold Marooner's Bay rota as well [/quote]
Winterymint wrote on 2023-05-20 18:45:03:
I got the Hazard Level Max badge today (and, as of writing this, the golden Spawning Grounds badge)!!! I'm so stoked, I've wanted it for ages! <3 I'm proud of myself even if it's an all-Grizzco rotation

Same here. I have the one from the gold Marooner's Bay rota as well
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
finally managed to get that pesky 5 star badge for the krak-on, just in time for the new season

anyways more kits! and a lil map info
todays kits are the new tenta brella with ink mine and trizooka (confirming the speculation it had it due to there being a tentabrella in the clip for too many trizookas!), and dapple dualies with sprinkler and zipcaster! a new zipcaster weapon! not sure if its the best dualies for it but it'll probably be pretty fun!

and we get a clip of clam and dime showing off a few angles and giving it a bit of lore/flavour text
finally managed to get that pesky 5 star badge for the krak-on, just in time for the new season

anyways more kits! and a lil map info
todays kits are the new tenta brella with ink mine and trizooka (confirming the speculation it had it due to there being a tentabrella in the clip for too many trizookas!), and dapple dualies with sprinkler and zipcaster! a new zipcaster weapon! not sure if its the best dualies for it but it'll probably be pretty fun!

and we get a clip of clam and dime showing off a few angles and giving it a bit of lore/flavour text
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="Polyglottos" date="2023-05-22 20:22:23" ] [quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2023-05-22 02:21:26" ] no tentamissiles... yet >:) i am waiting in anticipation for that tentamissiles kit reveal, is it gonna be wiper or does big swig not have rain after all... or is it a secret third option. i must know [/quote] It is likely Custom Dualie Squelchers, because people saw a team of H-3 D, Heavy Deco, and Painbrush (I think), and we know the specials of all of those [/quote] still waiting for the squelcher kit reveal but i dont think it'll be tentamissiles anymore.. still a chance but probably not since wiper deco just got revealed with the beacon/missiles kit >:) [s]looks like i finally have an excuse to try and get into using the splatanas wooo[/s] annaki nova also got revealed today, with inkmine and inkjet!
Polyglottos wrote on 2023-05-22 20:22:23:
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-05-22 02:21:26:
no tentamissiles... yet >:)
i am waiting in anticipation for that tentamissiles kit reveal, is it gonna be wiper or does big swig not have rain after all... or is it a secret third option. i must know

It is likely Custom Dualie Squelchers, because people saw a team of H-3 D, Heavy Deco, and Painbrush (I think), and we know the specials of all of those

still waiting for the squelcher kit reveal but i dont think it'll be tentamissiles anymore.. still a chance but probably not since wiper deco just got revealed with the beacon/missiles kit >:)
looks like i finally have an excuse to try and get into using the splatanas wooo
annaki nova also got revealed today, with inkmine and inkjet!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Very important announcement: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WisWSPC.jpg[/img] Got my black slopsuit [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Very important announcement:

WisWSPC.jpg

Got my black slopsuit
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2023-05-24 09:52:38" ] Very important announcement: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WisWSPC.jpg[/img] Got my black slopsuit [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] [/quote] Congrats! Also I'm hoping they give missiles to one of the backline weapons eventually. I wanna be able to get in on the fun haha
Xionahri wrote on 2023-05-24 09:52:38:
Very important announcement:

WisWSPC.jpg

Got my black slopsuit
Congrats!

Also I'm hoping they give missiles to one of the backline weapons eventually. I wanna be able to get in on the fun haha
Congrats on the slop suit!!!! Time to splat some salmon with it!!

Also the catalog boost is on now if anyone needs to make any last minute levels (cough cough me.. 10 levels left!) Or wanna nab some mystery gifts!
Congrats on the slop suit!!!! Time to splat some salmon with it!!

Also the catalog boost is on now if anyone needs to make any last minute levels (cough cough me.. 10 levels left!) Or wanna nab some mystery gifts!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
Today, I finally have 5 stars on Undercover Brella.

I started playing this weapon to see how bad it really was, and now, dozens of hours of playtime later, I can officially say it is bad. Really bad.

BUT

I would recommend playing around with it in Turf War, because using it forces you to learn good positioning and tactical skills to take out enemies that are using infinitely better weapons, and those skills can transfer when you're using other weapons.

In my opinion, the only game mode where you should actively consider using Undercover Brella is in Tricolor Battle, and I could write a whole thesis on how, against all odds, it actually works in that game mode.
Today, I finally have 5 stars on Undercover Brella.

I started playing this weapon to see how bad it really was, and now, dozens of hours of playtime later, I can officially say it is bad. Really bad.

BUT

I would recommend playing around with it in Turf War, because using it forces you to learn good positioning and tactical skills to take out enemies that are using infinitely better weapons, and those skills can transfer when you're using other weapons.

In my opinion, the only game mode where you should actively consider using Undercover Brella is in Tricolor Battle, and I could write a whole thesis on how, against all odds, it actually works in that game mode.
final kit reveal time!
> big swig express has angle shooter and rain
> heavy splatling deco has point sensor and kraken
> and custom dualie squelchers has beacon and super chump
final kit reveal time!
> big swig express has angle shooter and rain
> heavy splatling deco has point sensor and kraken
> and custom dualie squelchers has beacon and super chump
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
So, all kits have been revealed. Looking forward to see everything new in action.

Since I'm still baffled by one certain decision, here's a prediction for the season after it: For the first anniversary of Splat3, the new weapons will be mostly or entirely gold variants. And that is were the gold dynamo will go.
On that note... yay I was right with my previous prediction and the reverse psychology did indeed not work.
So, all kits have been revealed. Looking forward to see everything new in action.

Since I'm still baffled by one certain decision, here's a prediction for the season after it: For the first anniversary of Splat3, the new weapons will be mostly or entirely gold variants. And that is were the gold dynamo will go.
On that note... yay I was right with my previous prediction and the reverse psychology did indeed not work.
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2023-05-26 13:55:00" ] For the first anniversary of Splat3, the new weapons will be mostly or entirely gold variants. And that is were the gold dynamo will go. On that note... yay I was right with my previous prediction and the reverse psychology did indeed not work. [/quote] on the bright side there are only 2 rollers that havent gotten kits yet, so by process of elimination next season will either be gold dynamo or foil flingza (or some other brand variation of the 2). and its unlikely we'll see another new roller since we got big swig already (and we probably wont see another new main until all the other classes have gotten theirs, so probably not until the next game if anything) meaning it should finally be here in the next 2 seasons at least? possibly? hopefully? maybe? on one hand i feel like next season should be the time to get it since it'll be the first year anniversary. on the other... we are about halfway through the games lifespan update-wise and one of the most anticipated weapons that has been shown and been in the marketing since some of the earliest trailers still hasnt appeared....
Xionahri wrote on 2023-05-26 13:55:00:
For the first anniversary of Splat3, the new weapons will be mostly or entirely gold variants. And that is were the gold dynamo will go.

on the bright side there are only 2 rollers that havent gotten kits yet, so by process of elimination next season will either be gold dynamo or foil flingza (or some other brand variation of the 2). and its unlikely we'll see another new roller since we got big swig already (and we probably wont see another new main until all the other classes have gotten theirs, so probably not until the next game if anything)

meaning it should finally be here in the next 2 seasons at least? possibly? hopefully? maybe?

on one hand i feel like next season should be the time to get it since it'll be the first year anniversary. on the other... we are about halfway through the games lifespan update-wise and one of the most anticipated weapons that has been shown and been in the marketing since some of the earliest trailers still hasnt appeared....
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 206 207