Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your usual boba tea order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
thai tea, chai tea, coffee, and pina colada/pineapple slushy boba tea for me :3 i know there's more i'd usually get but it's been almost a month since i had any DX
thai tea, chai tea, coffee, and pina colada/pineapple slushy boba tea for me :3 i know there's more i'd usually get but it's been almost a month since i had any DX
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
usually some fruit thing without boba because boba makes me gag.
usually some fruit thing without boba because boba makes me gag.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I don't frequent boba shops enough to do anything fancy, but I really enjoy the taste of taro :)
I don't frequent boba shops enough to do anything fancy, but I really enjoy the taste of taro :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I like any of the tea and/or brown sugar ones, rarely ever get anything fruity.
Generally I'll order a generic milk tea or black tea. Hokkaido or Okinawa milk tea if they have them. Always with boba :)
I like any of the tea and/or brown sugar ones, rarely ever get anything fruity.
Generally I'll order a generic milk tea or black tea. Hokkaido or Okinawa milk tea if they have them. Always with boba :)
kiKtBfq.png
[quote name="Straka" date="2023-05-05 01:32:27" ] I’m sick and twisted and I found out a few months ago that if you ask nicely the boba place might be willing to sell you a full cup of just the fruit popping boba. Every time I walk in there now the woman behind the counter recognizes me and asks if I want a big cup of boba. I love it so much it makes me feel like the barracuda at the beginning of finding nemo [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/321880613327994890/1050840373079068734/PXL_20221209_182347837.MP.jpg[/img] [/quote] if you don't give her attention she won't continue the behaviour. Everybody ignore her.
Straka wrote on 2023-05-05 01:32:27:
I’m sick and twisted and I found out a few months ago that if you ask nicely the boba place might be willing to sell you a full cup of just the fruit popping boba. Every time I walk in there now the woman behind the counter recognizes me and asks if I want a big cup of boba. I love it so much it makes me feel like the barracuda at the beginning of finding nemo

PXL_20221209_182347837.MP.jpg
if you don't give her attention she won't continue the behaviour. Everybody ignore her.
ohQY5qq.gif
Depends on the boba type. If it's tapioca boba, I usually go with matcha green tea or taro. If it's popping fruit boba, I usually go with mango!
Depends on the boba type. If it's tapioca boba, I usually go with matcha green tea or taro. If it's popping fruit boba, I usually go with mango!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Taro milk or strawberry milk tea with regular boba! Brown sugar is fine.
Taro milk or strawberry milk tea with regular boba! Brown sugar is fine.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
though I haven't had boba in a while I used to get lychee or watermelon with strawberry popping boba. Now I really want to get some :,)
though I haven't had boba in a while I used to get lychee or watermelon with strawberry popping boba. Now I really want to get some :,)
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Black milk tea with regular boba and I like the brown sugar ones. Sometimes I'll get something fruity with lychee stars most likely mango but no preference there :3
Black milk tea with regular boba and I like the brown sugar ones. Sometimes I'll get something fruity with lychee stars most likely mango but no preference there :3
XdA0BPq.png
mmoRz30.pngZqTATLu.png
H0t7Ypl.png7DcAca6.png
Mango yogurt, matcha or black milk tea.
I don't really like boba but the drink tastes so good c:
Mango yogurt, matcha or black milk tea.
I don't really like boba but the drink tastes so good c:
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16