Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your usual boba tea order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hmm I think my favorite is peach/mango or peach/lemon white tea with strawberry boba
Passionfruit is delicious too tho
Hmm I think my favorite is peach/mango or peach/lemon white tea with strawberry boba
Passionfruit is delicious too tho
I usually get passionfruit with no sugar and add my own sugar if im ordering take-out

If i'm sitting in i'll get like 25% since anything sweeter gets a bit gross
I usually get passionfruit with no sugar and add my own sugar if im ordering take-out

If i'm sitting in i'll get like 25% since anything sweeter gets a bit gross
banner.png
My usual order is taro! Sometimes I put regular boba in it, sometimes coconut, but my first order in a new place is usually [i]just[/i] the taro tea. Since it's my favorite flavor that I almost always order, I use it to measure how good a tea place is. I also like ordering less sugar in mine, since I want to try being a little healthy, lol. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
My usual order is taro! Sometimes I put regular boba in it, sometimes coconut, but my first order in a new place is usually just the taro tea. Since it's my favorite flavor that I almost always order, I use it to measure how good a tea place is. I also like ordering less sugar in mine, since I want to try being a little healthy, lol.
Pronouns: Mer/mer
Main fandoms are Batman, the Phantom of the Opera, the Fate anime/game series, and Fire Emblem!
I'm still figuring out my boba preferences, but brown sugar has been my favorite so far!! I like it extra sweet.
I'm still figuring out my boba preferences, but brown sugar has been my favorite so far!! I like it extra sweet.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
I tried just regular boba before with tapioca pearls and didn't care for it so my go-to is now anything fruit drink with popping boba. My favorite I tried so far was lemonade with strawberry popping boba.
I tried just regular boba before with tapioca pearls and didn't care for it so my go-to is now anything fruit drink with popping boba. My favorite I tried so far was lemonade with strawberry popping boba.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
@Straka - I am in awe and jealous and also have questions... What flavor, and how long does that last/how quickly do you consume it?

I don't buy drinks too often because it's expensive but I'll order chai or thai or taro milk teas, with oat or other plant milk if available, regular boba, less sweet, iced. Maybe a fruity non milk tea with popping fruit boba if I need something more refreshing.

I also make boba drinks at home, I have so many teas I'll drink on their own/with oat milk but for boba I have powdered taro, thai tea, and matcha mixes. I drink matcha most often probably because it feels healthier but I just bought a massive amount of taro so I should drink that more. When I make the taro and sometimes when I make the thai tea I'll make a plain white tea to mix the powder with, for extra caffeine without affecting the color too much.
@Straka - I am in awe and jealous and also have questions... What flavor, and how long does that last/how quickly do you consume it?

I don't buy drinks too often because it's expensive but I'll order chai or thai or taro milk teas, with oat or other plant milk if available, regular boba, less sweet, iced. Maybe a fruity non milk tea with popping fruit boba if I need something more refreshing.

I also make boba drinks at home, I have so many teas I'll drink on their own/with oat milk but for boba I have powdered taro, thai tea, and matcha mixes. I drink matcha most often probably because it feels healthier but I just bought a massive amount of taro so I should drink that more. When I make the taro and sometimes when I make the thai tea I'll make a plain white tea to mix the powder with, for extra caffeine without affecting the color too much.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I've been trying to find a good combo, as there are so many options.
Favorites: Oolong, Jasmine, Taro, Lavender
Least: Red Bean, and surprisingly the fruits- I'm normally a fruit person. Maybe I need to try it with the popping boba instead.

Next time I'll try brown sugar maybe, or rose!
I've been trying to find a good combo, as there are so many options.
Favorites: Oolong, Jasmine, Taro, Lavender
Least: Red Bean, and surprisingly the fruits- I'm normally a fruit person. Maybe I need to try it with the popping boba instead.

Next time I'll try brown sugar maybe, or rose!
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
milk tea and brown sugar boba SUPREMACY >>>> honey milk tea with golden pearl is good too and if i'm in the mood for something lighter the boba stores usually sell a rlly good honey/lemon/lime(?) drink too. it's the type to have a lasting tang and make ur saliva kinda thick and flavourful [emoji=skull size=1]
milk tea and brown sugar boba SUPREMACY >>>>
honey milk tea with golden pearl is good too
and if i'm in the mood for something lighter the boba stores usually sell a rlly good honey/lemon/lime(?) drink too. it's the type to have a lasting tang and make ur saliva kinda thick and flavourful
cute dragons cute dragons cute dragons cute dragons cute dragons cute dragons
I pretty much always get Taro milk tea, it’s sooo tasty AND it’s purple. But I’ll occasionally also order either Matcha, Honey, or Jasmine. (Without the boba balls ironically [emoji=skull size=1]) I’ve been meaning to try coconut and some other new flavors but haven’t gotten around to it since Taro is just so good, and I’ve never seen Lavender in my local tea shops but I’ve always wanted to try it.
I pretty much always get Taro milk tea, it’s sooo tasty AND it’s purple. But I’ll occasionally also order either Matcha, Honey, or Jasmine. (Without the boba balls ironically )
I’ve been meaning to try coconut and some other new flavors but haven’t gotten around to it since Taro is just so good, and I’ve never seen Lavender in my local tea shops but I’ve always wanted to try it.
win98-lightning.gif MUYNhfy.png0DJvxSf.pngbYt72YT.pnggYW0j5f.pngll0CfnD.png
fkWjutW.png
lychee tea with passionfruit popping, it's the best thing i've ever tasted
lychee tea with passionfruit popping, it's the best thing i've ever tasted
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16