Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has anyone completed their hibden quests
1 2 3 4
Only missing this one. I have them so as soon as both are awakened it will be over [s]till next dig site I guess[/s] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1099551391548186624/1102766529222815744/imagen.png[/img]
Only missing this one. I have them so as soon as both are awakened it will be over till next dig site I guess

imagen.png
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
almost. I only need a Deeprealm Hunter and then I'm DONE
almost. I only need a Deeprealm Hunter and then I'm DONE
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I've got like seven remaining. One egg, five gene and breed scrolls, and boss battle. Since the rest is j a matter of grinding the money daily, I've been on that dreaded Hydra hunt. It refuses to be my friend...
I've got like seven remaining. One egg, five gene and breed scrolls, and boss battle. Since the rest is j a matter of grinding the money daily, I've been on that dreaded Hydra hunt. It refuses to be my friend...
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
I've only got the boss fam quest left. Still haven't gotten that damn hydra to drop :p
I've only got the boss fam quest left. Still haven't gotten that damn hydra to drop :p
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
yeah i finished them all. was waiting on the slots to even out into a multiple of five bc it was annoying me to have like idk what it was... 449 i think? when they added that last one slot i was like heck yeah thank you so much a nice 455 slots for me.
yeah i finished them all. was waiting on the slots to even out into a multiple of five bc it was annoying me to have like idk what it was... 449 i think? when they added that last one slot i was like heck yeah thank you so much a nice 455 slots for me.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I've finished all the quest ones, now I'm just picking off the gem slots one by one.

i was stuck on the boss fams for at least a year.
I've finished all the quest ones, now I'm just picking off the gem slots one by one.

i was stuck on the boss fams for at least a year.
Nope, not even close lol. 298 remaining.

I wish I could work on the whole list instead of the "Complete a task above to be offered a new one!" thing we have to do. I'd probably have more done that way.
Nope, not even close lol. 298 remaining.

I wish I could work on the whole list instead of the "Complete a task above to be offered a new one!" thing we have to do. I'd probably have more done that way.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2 3 4