Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your favourite webcomics!
1 2 3 4 5
If you like a dark fantasy where the main characters are fantasy beings inspired by goblins and fairies I recommend Ruinous Fortune!

Preeny Has to Repeat 6th Grade is an adorable love letter to any person who grew up on virtual pet websites.

Kid Radd is a completed web comic that ran from 2002 to 2004 inspired by 'sprite comics'. I haven't finished my read of it but it's pretty interesting! Think Wreck it Ralph and existentialism.

If you like a dark fantasy where the main characters are fantasy beings inspired by goblins and fairies I recommend Ruinous Fortune!

Preeny Has to Repeat 6th Grade is an adorable love letter to any person who grew up on virtual pet websites.

Kid Radd is a completed web comic that ran from 2002 to 2004 inspired by 'sprite comics'. I haven't finished my read of it but it's pretty interesting! Think Wreck it Ralph and existentialism.

ca4nyRv.pngbYt72YT.png
jIVnPcX.pngYMPbu9R.png
Girl Genius, is a nice long one that I have enjoyed. It is steampunk and manages to be both humorous and dramatic when it needs to be.
Girl Genius, is a nice long one that I have enjoyed. It is steampunk and manages to be both humorous and dramatic when it needs to be.
dT9HQge.png
StJyjbv.png
[quote name="Sizab" date="2023-04-20 18:16:56" ] Kid Radd is a completed web comic that ran from 2002 to 2004 inspired by 'sprite comics'. I haven't finished my read of it but it's pretty interesting! Think Wreck it Ralph and existentialism. [/quote] Thanks for ur recommendation, I just finished reading it and I liked it a lot :) Anyway to recommend another comic I enjoy Goblins. Its about some DnD goblins that get tired of being killed by adventurers and form their own party. It updates slowly but its been running since 2001 so there's a lot to catch up on.
Sizab wrote on 2023-04-20 18:16:56:

Thanks for ur recommendation, I just finished reading it and I liked it a lot :)

Anyway to recommend another comic I enjoy Goblins. Its about some DnD goblins that get tired of being killed by adventurers and form their own party. It updates slowly but its been running since 2001 so there's a lot to catch up on.
clay.png TpcyzkZ.png
I used to read a lot but now I'm just waiting for Rebirth to return!

EDIT: I also read way too many isekais even though the storylines are so similar lol
I used to read a lot but now I'm just waiting for Rebirth to return!

EDIT: I also read way too many isekais even though the storylines are so similar lol
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I've been reading "Our Unending Journey" and have really enjoyed it!!! It probably requires some background knowledge on bc it's set in the world FFXIV but it's one I always look forward to
I've been reading "Our Unending Journey" and have really enjoyed it!!! It probably requires some background knowledge on bc it's set in the world FFXIV but it's one I always look forward to
Holy crap shout out to everyone who mentioned Golden Shrike, Vainglorious, Kill 6 Billion Demons, Bicycle Boy, Stand Still Stay Silent, Fairmeadow, Oren's Forge, and Sweet Home, they're all great if a little dark sometimes.
I'd also recommend:
Scurry - Following mice during a time of great turmoil in the forest in the backdrop of an abandoned city
Lore Olympus - Greek Gods with a twist, a retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone except in the modern day and without the kidnapping(content warning)
Castle Swimmer - Mermaids, prophecies, and a lot of gay
Wilde Life - A man moves to a haunted house and gets tangled up in a world of magic, spirits, monsters, and shapeshifters
No End - Zombie apocalypse, more gay stuff, really nasty zombies, and hostile people
Sword Interval - Following Fall and her unlikely allies as they piece together a mystery involving a demonic entity known as the Hieraphant, along with all sorts of monsters and a mysterious celestial threat upon the horizon
Have fun!
Holy crap shout out to everyone who mentioned Golden Shrike, Vainglorious, Kill 6 Billion Demons, Bicycle Boy, Stand Still Stay Silent, Fairmeadow, Oren's Forge, and Sweet Home, they're all great if a little dark sometimes.
I'd also recommend:
Scurry - Following mice during a time of great turmoil in the forest in the backdrop of an abandoned city
Lore Olympus - Greek Gods with a twist, a retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone except in the modern day and without the kidnapping(content warning)
Castle Swimmer - Mermaids, prophecies, and a lot of gay
Wilde Life - A man moves to a haunted house and gets tangled up in a world of magic, spirits, monsters, and shapeshifters
No End - Zombie apocalypse, more gay stuff, really nasty zombies, and hostile people
Sword Interval - Following Fall and her unlikely allies as they piece together a mystery involving a demonic entity known as the Hieraphant, along with all sorts of monsters and a mysterious celestial threat upon the horizon
Have fun!
I've read many comics over the years, but the following are either my favorites or ones that I am currently reading.
- Stand Still, Stay Silent
- What Lurks Beneath
- Villian to Kill
- Nomads
- Golden Shrike
I've read many comics over the years, but the following are either my favorites or ones that I am currently reading.
- Stand Still, Stay Silent
- What Lurks Beneath
- Villian to Kill
- Nomads
- Golden Shrike
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.png
5hF3FGk.png
J7D1quC.png
Pygo-1.png
7a4594aa4bc101e073968741f72a490f93603918.png

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
I've been reading a lot of Webtoons lately, especially since I'm in the process of writing my own webcomic. Some of my favorites, by broad category of Romance and Not Romance, since romances are my favorite genre (most of them being about gay men):

Romance:
Heartstopper (Alice Oseman)
Strange and Wild (SammyMontoya)
Life Outside the Circle (H-P Lehkonen, finished, some sexual themes present)
It's Warmer Over Here (surmulefyr, PG-13 but tackles some adult themes)
It's Kind of a Funny Story (sawah_draws, PG-13 but tackles some adult themes)
Te quiero, te amo (can.s.more)
Duncan and Eddie (doginacafe)
Les Normaux (it's either by AI and JJ or Al and JJ, hard to tell with the font, some PG-13 sexual themes in this one, so far)
Crumbs (Whitherling, Finished!)
My Dragon Girlfriend (Fawnduu, 18+, but the Webtoon version is censored)

Others:
Urban Animal (Justin Jordan / John Amor, superhero, action)
Nomads (Captain Juuter, adventure, fantasy)
Icy Copper (Toivoshi, adventure, fantasy)
Nocturne (Fyyaa123, 18+, horror anthology)
The Last Dimension (Leaglem, Great community around this one!)
Homesick (Ms. Freaky, 18+ for very dark themes, violence and gore)
Handjumper (SLEEPACROSS, action, 18+, language, gore/violence)
ShootAround (suspu, zombie apocalypse)

(I promise this is actually a condensed list of my favorites and not just my subbed list, I've been reading a LOT)
I've been reading a lot of Webtoons lately, especially since I'm in the process of writing my own webcomic. Some of my favorites, by broad category of Romance and Not Romance, since romances are my favorite genre (most of them being about gay men):

Romance:
Heartstopper (Alice Oseman)
Strange and Wild (SammyMontoya)
Life Outside the Circle (H-P Lehkonen, finished, some sexual themes present)
It's Warmer Over Here (surmulefyr, PG-13 but tackles some adult themes)
It's Kind of a Funny Story (sawah_draws, PG-13 but tackles some adult themes)
Te quiero, te amo (can.s.more)
Duncan and Eddie (doginacafe)
Les Normaux (it's either by AI and JJ or Al and JJ, hard to tell with the font, some PG-13 sexual themes in this one, so far)
Crumbs (Whitherling, Finished!)
My Dragon Girlfriend (Fawnduu, 18+, but the Webtoon version is censored)

Others:
Urban Animal (Justin Jordan / John Amor, superhero, action)
Nomads (Captain Juuter, adventure, fantasy)
Icy Copper (Toivoshi, adventure, fantasy)
Nocturne (Fyyaa123, 18+, horror anthology)
The Last Dimension (Leaglem, Great community around this one!)
Homesick (Ms. Freaky, 18+ for very dark themes, violence and gore)
Handjumper (SLEEPACROSS, action, 18+, language, gore/violence)
ShootAround (suspu, zombie apocalypse)

(I promise this is actually a condensed list of my favorites and not just my subbed list, I've been reading a LOT)
I don't read as much webcomics as I did since Smackjeeves shut down, but my top three atm (in no particular order) are Skeptical, Lackadaisy, and the Property of Hate.
I don't read as much webcomics as I did since Smackjeeves shut down, but my top three atm (in no particular order) are Skeptical, Lackadaisy, and the Property of Hate.
K24ODGA.png F4l6ViZ.png
one of my faves is Refund High School on webtoon ! it all used to be free to read but now only the first few chapters are free and you have to pay to read the rest :[
one of my faves is Refund High School on webtoon ! it all used to be free to read but now only the first few chapters are free and you have to pay to read the rest :[
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
1 2 3 4 5