Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your favourite webcomics!
My favourite webcomic is Devil’s Candy! It’s available in physical book form too, it’s really very good.
My favourite webcomic is Devil’s Candy! It’s available in physical book form too, it’s really very good.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I don't often read webcomics, but the ones I do I love! Them being Lackadaisy and Vainglorious.
I don't often read webcomics, but the ones I do I love! Them being Lackadaisy and Vainglorious.
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
My favorite is The Property of Hate!
My favorite is The Property of Hate!
clay.png TpcyzkZ.png
Homestuck, although I'll probably be attacked for this. The comic itself is really good up until the end, so I'd recommend it.
Housepets may be written by a furry, but it's written well, and I found it very fun to read. It's also been running more-or-less continuously since 2009.
Aurora is an in-progress fantasy comic. The art is gorgeous and the writer is very skilled; I mean, you'd assume she is, given that she does several series over on Overly Sarcastic Productions about myths, folklore, and common tropes in writing.
Girl Genius is a pretty popular webcomic. Deservedly so.
As for other comics:
UnDivine is something I am very slowly reading. From the pages I've read so far, it seems interesting.
A friend recommended to me Lackadaisy as a webcomic that's basically Warrior Cats but in Prohibition. I'll be checking that out too.
Homestuck, although I'll probably be attacked for this. The comic itself is really good up until the end, so I'd recommend it.
Housepets may be written by a furry, but it's written well, and I found it very fun to read. It's also been running more-or-less continuously since 2009.
Aurora is an in-progress fantasy comic. The art is gorgeous and the writer is very skilled; I mean, you'd assume she is, given that she does several series over on Overly Sarcastic Productions about myths, folklore, and common tropes in writing.
Girl Genius is a pretty popular webcomic. Deservedly so.
As for other comics:
UnDivine is something I am very slowly reading. From the pages I've read so far, it seems interesting.
A friend recommended to me Lackadaisy as a webcomic that's basically Warrior Cats but in Prohibition. I'll be checking that out too.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
I'm currently reading Sleepless Domain. It's about magical girls who have to battle monsters that come out at night and attack the city.

http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/comic/chapter-1-cover

I'm currently reading Sleepless Domain. It's about magical girls who have to battle monsters that come out at night and attack the city.

http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/comic/chapter-1-cover

i haven't heard much about it for a while now, but raruurien is my favorite webcomic ever. its super pretty and even though there have been some troubles with actually releasing it its worth checking out i think :)
i haven't heard much about it for a while now, but raruurien is my favorite webcomic ever. its super pretty and even though there have been some troubles with actually releasing it its worth checking out i think :)
key IMG-2886.gif
they ⋅ fr+5 ⋅ about
little guy weirdo etc...
the previously mentioned golden shrike is great. other than that, i've followed gunnerkrigg court (modern fantasy series about a magical school. the art gets a lot better as it goes along) for a long time and recently read up to the current update of prequel adventure (cw: sex and alcoholism), which is a sort of homestuck-esque comic about oblivion.
the previously mentioned golden shrike is great. other than that, i've followed gunnerkrigg court (modern fantasy series about a magical school. the art gets a lot better as it goes along) for a long time and recently read up to the current update of prequel adventure (cw: sex and alcoholism), which is a sort of homestuck-esque comic about oblivion.
HGHShlI.png
I absolutely love tiger tiger- (warning for nsfw topics) The comic is amazing, it’s about a sea captain who disguised herself as her brother to captain a ship. I’ve read it a few times over and I can’t wait for the physical copy! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I absolutely love tiger tiger- (warning for nsfw topics)
The comic is amazing, it’s about a sea captain who disguised herself as her brother to captain a ship. I’ve read it a few times over and I can’t wait for the physical copy!
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
I also read Tiger Tiger! The artstyle and characters are just great.

Aside from that I'm reading The Hazards of Love, it also has a striking artstyle. It has a sort of horror folklore vibe, but it really boils down to the protagonist entering a "second" world - Bright World, which isn't too kind to humans, and trying to find a way home. It also has an ending in sight, which I appreciate.

I also read Tiger Tiger! The artstyle and characters are just great.

Aside from that I'm reading The Hazards of Love, it also has a striking artstyle. It has a sort of horror folklore vibe, but it really boils down to the protagonist entering a "second" world - Bright World, which isn't too kind to humans, and trying to find a way home. It also has an ending in sight, which I appreciate.

ePOliyb.png
hh5n4WA.png
tqGkHih.png
JHqnR5C.png
mjtJ868.png
___0wp8z1g.png DtC2Npd.png fJ9imFt.png
If you’re looking for a web toon, Sweet Home is really good. Not for the faint of heart though. There’s another one by the same author that might have a censored name here but it’s so freaking good (about the son of a killer, starts with a B)

Fantastic manga comics
If you’re looking for a web toon, Sweet Home is really good. Not for the faint of heart though. There’s another one by the same author that might have a censored name here but it’s so freaking good (about the son of a killer, starts with a B)

Fantastic manga comics
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers