Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your favourite webcomics!
Yeah, I wanna know what the average FR player reads. Also because I'm bored and want to read some webcomics. :p [Psst! For those writing a comic, use this to your advantage and plug it! I'd be willing to read your creations too! [img]https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/e/eyes.gif[/img]]
Yeah, I wanna know what the average FR player reads. Also because I'm bored and want to read some webcomics. :p

[Psst! For those writing a comic, use this to your advantage and plug it! I'd be willing to read your creations too! eyes.gif]
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I read to many webcomics, but my favorites are:
What are the chances
My Food seems to be very cute
On a Leash (Warning, Blood and mature content!)
Catsup on top
I am the Grim Reaper

Yes I mostly read lesbian comics but, hey, u gotta read what you are :')
I read to many webcomics, but my favorites are:
What are the chances
My Food seems to be very cute
On a Leash (Warning, Blood and mature content!)
Catsup on top
I am the Grim Reaper

Yes I mostly read lesbian comics but, hey, u gotta read what you are :')
s8ii3YW.png
I don't really read web comics so the winner by default is ava's demon. Which I read like five years ago once lmao.

I might watch this thread and see if I can get into web comics >>
I don't really read web comics so the winner by default is ava's demon. Which I read like five years ago once lmao.

I might watch this thread and see if I can get into web comics >>
Sleep5454.pngfjQZ4.gifcK1e6.gif
The only webcomic I read these days is a strip called Blind Alley by Adam de Souza! It's got a very curious plot line and I just really enjoy it :)
The only webcomic I read these days is a strip called Blind Alley by Adam de Souza! It's got a very curious plot line and I just really enjoy it :)
[quote name="@gumleet" date="2023-04-07 20:10:57" ] The only webcomic I read these days is a strip called Blind Alley by Adam de Souza! It's got a very curious plot line and I just really enjoy it :) [/quote] Thanks, I just checked it out! [Actually, I binged it.] I relate to Red and Crane a lot. I''ll keep reading it! ^_^
@gumleet wrote on 2023-04-07 20:10:57:

Thanks, I just checked it out! [Actually, I binged it.]
I relate to Red and Crane a lot. I''ll keep reading it! ^_^
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I've been reading Lackadaisy since 2011 and it's a massive recommend for the gorgeous art and setting. It also had an animated pilot released last week, so go check that out as well!

Also a big fan of a comic called Shiloh. It hasn't updated in a year which makes me sad, but if you're a fan of steampunk, cowboys, eldritch abominations, ghosts, and gruff crime cowboy dad and his feisty small adopted daughter, give it a read!
I've been reading Lackadaisy since 2011 and it's a massive recommend for the gorgeous art and setting. It also had an animated pilot released last week, so go check that out as well!

Also a big fan of a comic called Shiloh. It hasn't updated in a year which makes me sad, but if you're a fan of steampunk, cowboys, eldritch abominations, ghosts, and gruff crime cowboy dad and his feisty small adopted daughter, give it a read!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
Lackadaisy
Sanity Circus
Vainglorious
The Glass Scientists
Stormwolves
No North
Aurora (fun facf: made by Red from Overly Sarcastic Production)
Augustine
The Messenger
Hazy Mirror (Friday Night Funkin Hazy River Mod AU)
No Need For Bushido (the author has a FlightRising account, but i forgot the username...im not sure they would want to be pinged anyways)

Im currently making a comic, but its for a competition, so not really a webcomic. Even if i did make a webcomic, where would i put it?
Lackadaisy
Sanity Circus
Vainglorious
The Glass Scientists
Stormwolves
No North
Aurora (fun facf: made by Red from Overly Sarcastic Production)
Augustine
The Messenger
Hazy Mirror (Friday Night Funkin Hazy River Mod AU)
No Need For Bushido (the author has a FlightRising account, but i forgot the username...im not sure they would want to be pinged anyways)

Im currently making a comic, but its for a competition, so not really a webcomic. Even if i did make a webcomic, where would i put it?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I LOVE “the only ending for a villainess is death” the protag pulls on my heart strings with so much pity and sadness

And “Inso’s law” its so comedic and yet gets so existential

And “grandmaster of demonic cultivation” but mainly cause i read the BL novels first but the artsyle is so pretty
I LOVE “the only ending for a villainess is death” the protag pulls on my heart strings with so much pity and sadness

And “Inso’s law” its so comedic and yet gets so existential

And “grandmaster of demonic cultivation” but mainly cause i read the BL novels first but the artsyle is so pretty
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
Countdown to Countdown is so pretty and I can't recommend it enough! (careful, there is an old discontinued version on tapas. while that is still very pretty, the new version really outshines it!)

White Noise is another favourite of mine! really cool character design and a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Countdown to Countdown is so pretty and I can't recommend it enough! (careful, there is an old discontinued version on tapas. while that is still very pretty, the new version really outshines it!)

White Noise is another favourite of mine! really cool character design and a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Golden Shrike and No North are my favorites! warning: both are intended for older teens and adults. content warnings for both include language, blood, animal injury/death, and heavy themes.
I'm also a big fan of I Hope So (same content warnings as above apply)
and of course I have to recommend Aces Wild, a comical-educational series of shorts about being asexual. obvious warning for mature themes, and mild warning for language and viewer-discretion-is-advised imagery in some of the comics.
Golden Shrike and No North are my favorites! warning: both are intended for older teens and adults. content warnings for both include language, blood, animal injury/death, and heavy themes.
I'm also a big fan of I Hope So (same content warnings as above apply)
and of course I have to recommend Aces Wild, a comical-educational series of shorts about being asexual. obvious warning for mature themes, and mild warning for language and viewer-discretion-is-advised imagery in some of the comics.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png