Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your favourite webcomics!
i only read awful hospital if it counts really. heres a good post about it by its creator which includes some warnings if some stuff grosses you out (i wouldnt say its really graphic or nsfw though)
i only read awful hospital if it counts really. heres a good post about it by its creator which includes some warnings if some stuff grosses you out (i wouldnt say its really graphic or nsfw though)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
*glances at 333 subscribed webtoons*

I would say my top webcomics are:

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (It's also a novel)
Lumine
Jackson's Diary
Castle Swimmer
Covenant
Your Wings and Mine
Countdown to Countdown
Remarried Empress
HAZESHIFT
Anything by Carnby Kim (thriller/horror like previously mentioned: Sweet Home etc.)
The Croaking
To the Stars and Back

There are tons more but uh. It would be too long of a list.
*glances at 333 subscribed webtoons*

I would say my top webcomics are:

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (It's also a novel)
Lumine
Jackson's Diary
Castle Swimmer
Covenant
Your Wings and Mine
Countdown to Countdown
Remarried Empress
HAZESHIFT
Anything by Carnby Kim (thriller/horror like previously mentioned: Sweet Home etc.)
The Croaking
To the Stars and Back

There are tons more but uh. It would be too long of a list.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I haven't read webcomics in a really long time, but a friend introduced this one called Sparklecare. It's an absolute eyeburner of a comic and really ridiculous sometimes but still a fun read if you don't mind graphic stuff.

Eventually I want to start Lackadaisy when I have the time to, maybe this summer after final projects are done! The pilot was amazing and piqued my interest even more haha.
I haven't read webcomics in a really long time, but a friend introduced this one called Sparklecare. It's an absolute eyeburner of a comic and really ridiculous sometimes but still a fun read if you don't mind graphic stuff.

Eventually I want to start Lackadaisy when I have the time to, maybe this summer after final projects are done! The pilot was amazing and piqued my interest even more haha.
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. I started it on a whim and got completely sucked in. It's way more interesting than I thought it'd be, and I'm trying to catch up on the novel, which is completed at... a very large number of pages.
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. I started it on a whim and got completely sucked in. It's way more interesting than I thought it'd be, and I'm trying to catch up on the novel, which is completed at... a very large number of pages.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[quote name="corvidays" date="2023-04-09 18:09:01" ] Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. I started it on a whim and got completely sucked in. It's way more interesting than I thought it'd be, and I'm trying to catch up on the novel, which is completed at... a very large number of pages. [/quote] Felt. I started it in like, oct? last year. I didn't read for more than a month so I'm only 39% done with it... there are over 7.2k pages.
corvidays wrote on 2023-04-09 18:09:01:

Felt. I started it in like, oct? last year. I didn't read for more than a month so I'm only 39% done with it... there are over 7.2k pages.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Seconding The Property of Hate and White Noise!

The Property of Hate is one of my favorite comics I've ever read, it's got gorgeous art and a really interesting story so far.

White Noise has some cool ideas and character designs, and quite a few LGBTQ+ characters if that's something you care for.
Seconding The Property of Hate and White Noise!

The Property of Hate is one of my favorite comics I've ever read, it's got gorgeous art and a really interesting story so far.

White Noise has some cool ideas and character designs, and quite a few LGBTQ+ characters if that's something you care for.
LF:
Accent: Twilight Hedyloidea
flower-fox-signature.png
Seconding the people recommending Golden Shrike and Vainglorious! both are really good. I also love Oren's Forge, Stand Still, Stay Silent, Fireweed Moors (I will keep raving about it even though it's on indefinite hiatus), and Fairmeadow!
Seconding the people recommending Golden Shrike and Vainglorious! both are really good. I also love Oren's Forge, Stand Still, Stay Silent, Fireweed Moors (I will keep raving about it even though it's on indefinite hiatus), and Fairmeadow!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
I binge a few:

Adventures of God (comedy, ongoing)
KATARINA (the new League of Legends comic, ongoing)
LoveBot (mature content, will return)
High Class Homos (will return)

I follow a few others that I don't really read regulary:
Monsters and Girls (mature content sometimes)
Bugtopia (same creator as Monsters and Girls)
Nerd and Jock

I binge a few:

Adventures of God (comedy, ongoing)
KATARINA (the new League of Legends comic, ongoing)
LoveBot (mature content, will return)
High Class Homos (will return)

I follow a few others that I don't really read regulary:
Monsters and Girls (mature content sometimes)
Bugtopia (same creator as Monsters and Girls)
Nerd and Jock

SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
obligatory homestuck mention

i like ava's demon but it's not as active as it used to be so i only go back to it every once in a while. i like novae as well, but it's just something i read, not something i'm particularly super into LOL. they're both good though!
obligatory homestuck mention

i like ava's demon but it's not as active as it used to be so i only go back to it every once in a while. i like novae as well, but it's just something i read, not something i'm particularly super into LOL. they're both good though!
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Quite a few of the ones I used to follow haven't been updated in well... years, but if you don't mind reading with the expectation of a dead stop, then go ahead.

Atomic Robo (has been around since 2007, so LOTS of reading)
Monsterkind (not updated)
The Strange Tales of Oscar Zahn
Helvetica (RIP skeletons, I think the site's broken)
Jailbird (not updated)
Kill 6 Billion Demons
Bicycle Boy
Boozle (not updated)
Quite a few of the ones I used to follow haven't been updated in well... years, but if you don't mind reading with the expectation of a dead stop, then go ahead.

Atomic Robo (has been around since 2007, so LOTS of reading)
Monsterkind (not updated)
The Strange Tales of Oscar Zahn
Helvetica (RIP skeletons, I think the site's broken)
Jailbird (not updated)
Kill 6 Billion Demons
Bicycle Boy
Boozle (not updated)
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png