Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your favourite webcomics!
I don’t think anyone’s said it but The Silver Eye is really good! The art is stellar and it’s just great.
I don’t think anyone’s said it but The Silver Eye is really good! The art is stellar and it’s just great.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Oh gosh. There are so many but a few of my favorites.
- Stand Still Stay Silent - finished comic with about 1,500 pages total, a post-apocalyptic adventure story set in Scandinavian countries. The first half is absolutely amazing, the second half isn't as high quality, but a fun read nonetheless.
- Kochab - This one recently came back from hiatus to finish up, and probably will next year? The art is really pretty.
- Saw a few people mention OSP Red's Aurora, and I wanted to mention that. It's been one of my current hyper-fixations.
- Humor Me (on webtoons) is a very funny and lighthearted slice-of-life. I always look forward to its updates,
- Four Leaf (webtoon) is heading into the last half of the final season. I recently re-read it (it had been a few years), and it really is a well-done story.
- The Last Dimension (webtoon) is also one I'm really happy I discovered it. I still don't really know why I liked it so much but I do, a lot. It's a sci-fi adventure, and just finished it's first season, so it's on hiatus right now.
- I wanted to add Demon Street, even though it's on a unexpected hiatus right now. I hope it returns someday, but it'll always be a five-star read for me. Very strange and fantastical story.
- Namesake! Is really long and still going slowly but steadily. Based after fairy tales. If you are looking for a good long read with a detailed plot, I recommend it.
- Annd more! - Ingress Adventuring Co. (active), The Glass Scientists (active), Never Satisfied (on a short hiatus I think), Snarlbear (finished), Countdown to Countdown (active), The Sanity Circus (sort of active), Into the Midnight City (webtoons, on hiatus), Alice and the Nightmare (active).
Oh gosh. There are so many but a few of my favorites.
- Stand Still Stay Silent - finished comic with about 1,500 pages total, a post-apocalyptic adventure story set in Scandinavian countries. The first half is absolutely amazing, the second half isn't as high quality, but a fun read nonetheless.
- Kochab - This one recently came back from hiatus to finish up, and probably will next year? The art is really pretty.
- Saw a few people mention OSP Red's Aurora, and I wanted to mention that. It's been one of my current hyper-fixations.
- Humor Me (on webtoons) is a very funny and lighthearted slice-of-life. I always look forward to its updates,
- Four Leaf (webtoon) is heading into the last half of the final season. I recently re-read it (it had been a few years), and it really is a well-done story.
- The Last Dimension (webtoon) is also one I'm really happy I discovered it. I still don't really know why I liked it so much but I do, a lot. It's a sci-fi adventure, and just finished it's first season, so it's on hiatus right now.
- I wanted to add Demon Street, even though it's on a unexpected hiatus right now. I hope it returns someday, but it'll always be a five-star read for me. Very strange and fantastical story.
- Namesake! Is really long and still going slowly but steadily. Based after fairy tales. If you are looking for a good long read with a detailed plot, I recommend it.
- Annd more! - Ingress Adventuring Co. (active), The Glass Scientists (active), Never Satisfied (on a short hiatus I think), Snarlbear (finished), Countdown to Countdown (active), The Sanity Circus (sort of active), Into the Midnight City (webtoons, on hiatus), Alice and the Nightmare (active).
Villain to Kill, Boyfriends, So You're Raising a Warrior, Divorcing my Tyrant Husband, and The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower are some that I've been reading.
Villain to Kill, Boyfriends, So You're Raising a Warrior, Divorcing my Tyrant Husband, and The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower are some that I've been reading.
OOH this is the thread for me
okay

- Wayne Family Adventures - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys and I'm not at all biased shhhhh
- Sleepless Domain - it is SO good and it's so awesome how the artstyle is all magical girl-y but stuff gets serious later on and it's still in the same style (well, the artist changes later on but honestly I like the new art style better than the old style) (also, many lgbt characters :)))
- The Silver Eye - okay this is a mixed bag because the story pretty cool and the art is AWESOME but also the author and much of the fanbase are homophobic so. like. I used to be a huge fan and I still read the actual comic but I don't interact with the fanbase at all because yeah :/
- 180 Angel - started reading this recently, it's pretty fun and angel and demon stuff is very cool to me! (also, again, lgbt characters :D)
- Gloomverse - this is unfortunately abandoned and also unfortunately a bit hard to read because the website it was originally hosted on got shut down. still, it's really fascinating and has a similar vibe to Sleepless Domain, with a cutesy artstyle but gets darker later on!
- Nobody Knew - this is SO cool and the art is AMAZING. highly recommend!! (also I've talked to the authors and they are literally SO NICE okay)
- Heartstopper - haven't watched the show but from everything I've heard I think the webcomic is better haha. but either way it's super super super good!! and so refreshing to read a comic that's based on a relationship but they're actually like healthy about it

and probably more but I'm too tired to list them all. oh also Castle Swimmer is pretty good but I haven't read it in awhile so I don't remember much of it. and there was another one called Space Boy, same thing there!
OOH this is the thread for me
okay

- Wayne Family Adventures - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys and I'm not at all biased shhhhh
- Sleepless Domain - it is SO good and it's so awesome how the artstyle is all magical girl-y but stuff gets serious later on and it's still in the same style (well, the artist changes later on but honestly I like the new art style better than the old style) (also, many lgbt characters :)))
- The Silver Eye - okay this is a mixed bag because the story pretty cool and the art is AWESOME but also the author and much of the fanbase are homophobic so. like. I used to be a huge fan and I still read the actual comic but I don't interact with the fanbase at all because yeah :/
- 180 Angel - started reading this recently, it's pretty fun and angel and demon stuff is very cool to me! (also, again, lgbt characters :D)
- Gloomverse - this is unfortunately abandoned and also unfortunately a bit hard to read because the website it was originally hosted on got shut down. still, it's really fascinating and has a similar vibe to Sleepless Domain, with a cutesy artstyle but gets darker later on!
- Nobody Knew - this is SO cool and the art is AMAZING. highly recommend!! (also I've talked to the authors and they are literally SO NICE okay)
- Heartstopper - haven't watched the show but from everything I've heard I think the webcomic is better haha. but either way it's super super super good!! and so refreshing to read a comic that's based on a relationship but they're actually like healthy about it

and probably more but I'm too tired to list them all. oh also Castle Swimmer is pretty good but I haven't read it in awhile so I don't remember much of it. and there was another one called Space Boy, same thing there!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I usually like goofier ones, but I do enjoy Tales Of Perfectheart. I love checking Awkward Zombie and Oddport Academy quite often.
I usually like goofier ones, but I do enjoy Tales Of Perfectheart. I love checking Awkward Zombie and Oddport Academy quite often.
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
I like Wintermoon, SHEN!, Everywhere and nowhere, and Clinic of horrors. They're all on Webtoon.
I like Wintermoon, SHEN!, Everywhere and nowhere, and Clinic of horrors. They're all on Webtoon.
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

At this point I mostly read webtoons (aside from Lackadaisy) and a few I haven't seen mentioned here are:

Lavender Jack (finished) - Steampunk-y adventure story about a high society type who is also a vigilante.
Finding Home (ALMOST finished) - sort of slice-of-life fantasy about a fae and a human who fall in love. Very much about mental health and recovery from trauma.
Blades of Furry (on hiatus) - Like Yuri on Ice except anthropomorphic animals. Also vampires, ig.
At this point I mostly read webtoons (aside from Lackadaisy) and a few I haven't seen mentioned here are:

Lavender Jack (finished) - Steampunk-y adventure story about a high society type who is also a vigilante.
Finding Home (ALMOST finished) - sort of slice-of-life fantasy about a fae and a human who fall in love. Very much about mental health and recovery from trauma.
Blades of Furry (on hiatus) - Like Yuri on Ice except anthropomorphic animals. Also vampires, ig.
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
Here are some of my favorites that I still follow.

Awful Hospital - it's weird, but really interesting. A "readers have influence o the story" webcomic that is about a mother, looking for her child in a Hospital where it's patients are.... organs? And reality breaks apart.
Atomic Robo- a cool Robot fights against evil guys in the past and present. Like an atypical superhero and he's a scientist. Likes to comment on his enemies methods of fighting. Entertaining. One of his enemies is a dinosaur.
Paraneutral - ghosts and spirits are real and some kids can see them and form a club. Suspicious activities arise...
Bicycle Boy - an amnesiac cyborg travels through a post-apocalyptic wasteland to find out who stole his limbs. Contains violence, lgbtq friendly. my current obsession.
The little Trashmaid - a mermaid but... covered in trash from ocean pollution. She becomes friends with a boy and he helps with making her life better. Ocean pollution awareness. Super sweet.
Fisheye Placebo - The city is under nationwide surveillance. Some hackers are trying to bring change. Yuumei's art is incredible. Thought provoking.
Belzebubs - a comic about the everyday life of a Death Metal Band & Family.
Slack Wyrm - a fun comic about a lazy dragon and his dungeon monsters

Fun fact about Lackadaisy. I've followed their tumblr YEARS ago because it looks REALLY interesting and the art is good, but never read the comic itself. At this point, I think I'll keep it that way out of pure absurdity.
Here are some of my favorites that I still follow.

Awful Hospital - it's weird, but really interesting. A "readers have influence o the story" webcomic that is about a mother, looking for her child in a Hospital where it's patients are.... organs? And reality breaks apart.
Atomic Robo- a cool Robot fights against evil guys in the past and present. Like an atypical superhero and he's a scientist. Likes to comment on his enemies methods of fighting. Entertaining. One of his enemies is a dinosaur.
Paraneutral - ghosts and spirits are real and some kids can see them and form a club. Suspicious activities arise...
Bicycle Boy - an amnesiac cyborg travels through a post-apocalyptic wasteland to find out who stole his limbs. Contains violence, lgbtq friendly. my current obsession.
The little Trashmaid - a mermaid but... covered in trash from ocean pollution. She becomes friends with a boy and he helps with making her life better. Ocean pollution awareness. Super sweet.
Fisheye Placebo - The city is under nationwide surveillance. Some hackers are trying to bring change. Yuumei's art is incredible. Thought provoking.
Belzebubs - a comic about the everyday life of a Death Metal Band & Family.
Slack Wyrm - a fun comic about a lazy dragon and his dungeon monsters

Fun fact about Lackadaisy. I've followed their tumblr YEARS ago because it looks REALLY interesting and the art is good, but never read the comic itself. At this point, I think I'll keep it that way out of pure absurdity.
How to be Werewolf. Still following!
How to be Werewolf. Still following!
8B.png 13B.png 2B.png 03.png 4B.png 5B.png 6B.png 04.png 9B.png 11B.png 7B.png TB6EYwU.png wqvfdXO.png 10B.png ll0CfnD.png
Castoff! Interesting story, lovable characters
Castoff! Interesting story, lovable characters
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png