Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Apostasi’s Articulate Archives
1 2 3
@Ren76 That would be really nice! For fest items, I have a bunch, lmk if you would be interested in any! (I'm cool with overpaying a bit and it could be considered a tip :D) [item=Diver Armband] [item=Shady Emblem] [item=Daybreak Decorations] [item=Void's Grasp] [item=Frostfaerie Wings] [item=Airborne Parchment] [item=Coral Crown] [item=Nurtured Cluster] [item=Light's Charm] [item=Lustrous Mantle] [item=Lightning's Charm] [item=Trailing Storm] [item=Incense Mantle] [item=Fire Aura] [item=Powered Implants]
@Ren76
That would be really nice! For fest items, I have a bunch, lmk if you would be interested in any! (I'm cool with overpaying a bit and it could be considered a tip :D)
Diver Armband Shady Emblem Daybreak Decorations Void's Grasp Frostfaerie Wings Airborne Parchment Coral Crown Nurtured Cluster Light's Charm Lustrous Mantle Lightning's Charm Trailing Storm Incense Mantle Fire Aura Powered Implants
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903

I’d be interested in the power implants which are going for 65g atm which would get you 4 paragraphs. If you want anymore paragraphs please say so but if not we’ll start working on it and get back to you when we finish it!
@swimmergirl0903

I’d be interested in the power implants which are going for 65g atm which would get you 4 paragraphs. If you want anymore paragraphs please say so but if not we’ll start working on it and get back to you when we finish it!
@Ren76
That sounds good to me! I will set up a cr now and you can accept whenever
@Ren76
That sounds good to me! I will set up a cr now and you can accept whenever
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
How do you feel about horror themes (IE: writing for a plague clan)? Judging from a quick skim of your own lore (which is awesome from what I've looked at btw) I wouldn't think it was too big an issue, but I wanted to ask because a lot of my dragons involve body horror.
How do you feel about horror themes (IE: writing for a plague clan)? Judging from a quick skim of your own lore (which is awesome from what I've looked at btw) I wouldn't think it was too big an issue, but I wanted to ask because a lot of my dragons involve body horror.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri

Nope we have no problems writing horror themes, and thank you we're pretty proud of our lore. If you'd like to commission any lore the pricing is 15kt/15g per paragraph, but we might be a little longer with writing it due to some personal stuff
@Minstri

Nope we have no problems writing horror themes, and thank you we're pretty proud of our lore. If you'd like to commission any lore the pricing is 15kt/15g per paragraph, but we might be a little longer with writing it due to some personal stuff
Cool, and no worries.

Are you OK picking from a list? I have a few dragons whose lore is limited/partial that I'd like help filling out from another writer, you can pick whoever seems the most interesting to you, and write as much or as little as you like for them (up to a limit I guess XD lets put a cap of 500kt/g on it just to be safe), just let me know how much you think you want as an upfront payment.
  • Fianna - Arena Master. Oversees arranged combat for training, entertainment, and settling disputes.
  • Jejune - Priestess/Tax Collector. gathers tributes, offerings, and gifts, as well as taxes/tithes on behalf of the queen and council; within a semi-religious capacity. (CW for non-explicit violence/body horror in bio)
  • Vrazedny - Battlefield Assassin/Sniper. Cyborg.
  • Nuckalavee - Mercenary Leader & Warrior. Has a link to a story she's in on the sidebar of her bio.
  • Rhapsody and/or Fantasia - Mates, they run a tavern/inn/gathering place together.

And actually once I've got the list assembled, none of these guys are esp. gruesome or frightful in a thematic sense, with the possible exception of Jejune XD I just have what I think might be a kind of skewed sense of what's acceptable, so I like to ask to be sure >.>
Cool, and no worries.

Are you OK picking from a list? I have a few dragons whose lore is limited/partial that I'd like help filling out from another writer, you can pick whoever seems the most interesting to you, and write as much or as little as you like for them (up to a limit I guess XD lets put a cap of 500kt/g on it just to be safe), just let me know how much you think you want as an upfront payment.
  • Fianna - Arena Master. Oversees arranged combat for training, entertainment, and settling disputes.
  • Jejune - Priestess/Tax Collector. gathers tributes, offerings, and gifts, as well as taxes/tithes on behalf of the queen and council; within a semi-religious capacity. (CW for non-explicit violence/body horror in bio)
  • Vrazedny - Battlefield Assassin/Sniper. Cyborg.
  • Nuckalavee - Mercenary Leader & Warrior. Has a link to a story she's in on the sidebar of her bio.
  • Rhapsody and/or Fantasia - Mates, they run a tavern/inn/gathering place together.

And actually once I've got the list assembled, none of these guys are esp. gruesome or frightful in a thematic sense, with the possible exception of Jejune XD I just have what I think might be a kind of skewed sense of what's acceptable, so I like to ask to be sure >.>
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri

I think we could do a lot with Fianna. I say we start with 7 paragraphs worth for the upfront payment (52.5kt) and we'll see how many paragraphs we do make and then we'll work out the rest of the price then. Are you looking for a specific time frame for the lore? I doubt it'll take more than 2 weeks
@Minstri

I think we could do a lot with Fianna. I say we start with 7 paragraphs worth for the upfront payment (52.5kt) and we'll see how many paragraphs we do make and then we'll work out the rest of the price then. Are you looking for a specific time frame for the lore? I doubt it'll take more than 2 weeks
Sounds like a plan. I don't have any specific time-frame in mind, so lets go with that two weeks as a soft deadline.
Sounds like a plan. I don't have any specific time-frame in mind, so lets go with that two weeks as a soft deadline.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Alright then, feel free to send the forward payment and we'll occasionally update you on our progress if you'd like
Alright then, feel free to send the forward payment and we'll occasionally update you on our progress if you'd like
Bump
Bump
1 2 3