Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your lore has been Noped
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
??? That's not a lore thing, that's just how the word is pronounced.

All site lore, tbh. I used to try to keep up with it, but there's no point.

I do like keeping the vast size differences though, it's really cute imagining veils and faes flocking on imps and ridgies
??? That's not a lore thing, that's just how the word is pronounced.

All site lore, tbh. I used to try to keep up with it, but there's no point.

I do like keeping the vast size differences though, it's really cute imagining veils and faes flocking on imps and ridgies
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Major different sizes; in my lore they're ~usually~ all the same size, with the wingspan being bigger than their fr art

like no tiny fairy sized faes and building sized imperials. they're like all the size of a game of trone dragon in my mind
Major different sizes; in my lore they're ~usually~ all the same size, with the wingspan being bigger than their fr art

like no tiny fairy sized faes and building sized imperials. they're like all the size of a game of trone dragon in my mind
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
I don't think I adhere to any of the site lore tbh, my lore just kind of does its own thing XD But I think the biggest one for me is dragon sizes. I have a spiral the size of an imperial and a veilspun the size of a horse. Official sizes? Never heard of her.
I don't think I adhere to any of the site lore tbh, my lore just kind of does its own thing XD But I think the biggest one for me is dragon sizes. I have a spiral the size of an imperial and a veilspun the size of a horse. Official sizes? Never heard of her.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
tundras' canine teeth. they only eat plants and there's no way they'd develop canine teeth just for combat

(also like all of the lore i never bothered to learn, tundras are just one of my favorite breeds and those "impressive canine teeth" really grind my gears)
tundras' canine teeth. they only eat plants and there's no way they'd develop canine teeth just for combat

(also like all of the lore i never bothered to learn, tundras are just one of my favorite breeds and those "impressive canine teeth" really grind my gears)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
also i headcanon that modern and ancient breeds live in different eras, never together/at the same time, so i ignore all the stuff about ancients being discovered and living alongside modern dragons. it makes more sense to me with them not being able to breed (can't breed if you're in different timelines) or wear apparel (clothes haven't been invented yet)
also i headcanon that modern and ancient breeds live in different eras, never together/at the same time, so i ignore all the stuff about ancients being discovered and living alongside modern dragons. it makes more sense to me with them not being able to breed (can't breed if you're in different timelines) or wear apparel (clothes haven't been invented yet)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
pretty much everything !! esp deities and dragon size differences. and the official characteristics of the breeds. and the map. so yeah, almost everything
pretty much everything !! esp deities and dragon size differences. and the official characteristics of the breeds. and the map. so yeah, almost everything
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I stick close to the official lore, but I discard most of the information about dragons species being permanently migratory or preferring to not stay in mixed-species clans. It completely contradicts how the actual game is played, and I'm baffled lore like that was added in the first place.
I stick close to the official lore, but I discard most of the information about dragons species being permanently migratory or preferring to not stay in mixed-species clans. It completely contradicts how the actual game is played, and I'm baffled lore like that was added in the first place.
I've noped on Fae dragons emoting, but I find the idea of them being TERRIBLE long term city planners integral to my lore.
I've noped on Fae dragons emoting, but I find the idea of them being TERRIBLE long term city planners integral to my lore.
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
I ignore how massive imperials are since uhm where do I put them??? on their own planet? absolutely not they are like Guardian sized in my mind.

I also ignore their crazy lifespan changes, like the some "live only a decade, while others thrive for hundreds of years" bc I dont want to keep track of that lame

Ok I realize now I ignore all their lore and just vibe with my cuties
I ignore how massive imperials are since uhm where do I put them??? on their own planet? absolutely not they are like Guardian sized in my mind.

I also ignore their crazy lifespan changes, like the some "live only a decade, while others thrive for hundreds of years" bc I dont want to keep track of that lame

Ok I realize now I ignore all their lore and just vibe with my cuties
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
No dragon is smaller than your average housecat, and even then most of what I envision is still like...small poodle sized at the smallest (Fae).

I'm sure I ignore a LOT of other stuff as well just cause I haven't read breed descriptions in a LONG time and even then. I think the only really "canon" thing I've done is one of my Tundra has memory loss, my progen Circe, and even that's about to be non-canon cause she's going to be turning into an undertide LOL.
No dragon is smaller than your average housecat, and even then most of what I envision is still like...small poodle sized at the smallest (Fae).

I'm sure I ignore a LOT of other stuff as well just cause I haven't read breed descriptions in a LONG time and even then. I think the only really "canon" thing I've done is one of my Tundra has memory loss, my progen Circe, and even that's about to be non-canon cause she's going to be turning into an undertide LOL.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20