Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your lore has been Noped
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Lol. Canon who? Don't know him. I'll lyk when I find em!
d6ZVnAI.gif
For me, it's Faes not being able to emote and the canon sizing of all dragons. For a long while, I didn't know they were supposed to be so differently sized, and even when I found out I just refused to accept it. x'D It's awkward for me to write a scene between an Imp and a Fae with canon sizes knowing that the Imp could probably inhale the Fae on accident.
For me, it's Faes not being able to emote and the canon sizing of all dragons. For a long while, I didn't know they were supposed to be so differently sized, and even when I found out I just refused to accept it. x'D It's awkward for me to write a scene between an Imp and a Fae with canon sizes knowing that the Imp could probably inhale the Fae on accident.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I accept all the lore, except that guardians and undertides aren’t the biggest dragon breeds. The biggest/heaviest living creatures are all whales (water dwelling creatures), I’m not backing down that guardians and undertides aren’t the chunkiest beings to ever live in Sornieth.
I accept all the lore, except that guardians and undertides aren’t the biggest dragon breeds. The biggest/heaviest living creatures are all whales (water dwelling creatures), I’m not backing down that guardians and undertides aren’t the chunkiest beings to ever live in Sornieth.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I don't like how small fae and veilspuns are.
I don't like how small fae and veilspuns are.
siggy.png
veilspuns are massive, gembond is gembound, you cannot change my mind.
veilspuns are massive, gembond is gembound, you cannot change my mind.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
For me, it's: [list] [*]Faes being unable to emote - I like the idea, but I didn't like it being a species-wide thing, so I just interpreted as a condition called Stillface that some Faes and Fae-descendant dragons can get, which can be remedied through therapy or expressing in a different fashion [*]Veils and Banes being small - I just feel like an ancient dragon should be something that inspires awe, hence why I'd like to interpret most veils and banes as being bigger [list]
For me, it's:
  • Faes being unable to emote - I like the idea, but I didn't like it being a species-wide thing, so I just interpreted as a condition called Stillface that some Faes and Fae-descendant dragons can get, which can be remedied through therapy or expressing in a different fashion
  • Veils and Banes being small - I just feel like an ancient dragon should be something that inspires awe, hence why I'd like to interpret most veils and banes as being bigger
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
In my lore, Tun memories are normal, all breeds except Snappers and Gaolers can fly properly, all breeds are the approximate size of a Mirror (except Faes and Veils, which are the size of small cats, and Spirals, which are about twice that), Faes are not monotone but are more likely to be tone-deaf, Coatls lack a tonal language of their own (icky clashing tones) but are likewise more likely to be musically talented... yeah that's it
In my lore, Tun memories are normal, all breeds except Snappers and Gaolers can fly properly, all breeds are the approximate size of a Mirror (except Faes and Veils, which are the size of small cats, and Spirals, which are about twice that), Faes are not monotone but are more likely to be tone-deaf, Coatls lack a tonal language of their own (icky clashing tones) but are likewise more likely to be musically talented... yeah that's it
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
It's very briefly mentioned but now there's a Pearlcatcher with a black pearl who appeared in one of the lore stories of Aurum, one of my Tundras.

Yes, a black pearl.
It's very briefly mentioned but now there's a Pearlcatcher with a black pearl who appeared in one of the lore stories of Aurum, one of my Tundras.

Yes, a black pearl.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
[quote name="Leaful" date="2023-04-22 15:35:09" ] Lol. Canon who? Don't know him. I'll lyk when I find em! [/quote]
Leaful wrote on 2023-04-22 15:35:09:
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
So many people have mentioned they don't like veilspuns being tiny, but I actually love it.

That said, I will always pronounce Gaolers as Gay-lers. I can not, and Will not be stopped.
So many people have mentioned they don't like veilspuns being tiny, but I actually love it.

That said, I will always pronounce Gaolers as Gay-lers. I can not, and Will not be stopped.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20