Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B+W sketch-[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Wytche @Tanija @leyline @ilios @godskin @Bamboli

2 slots are open!
@Wytche @Tanija @leyline @ilios @godskin @Bamboli

2 slots are open!
I would love to claim a slot with gems of this gal! She extremely snarky so any kind of expression that like that or grinning showing all of her teeth is perfect!
I would love to claim a slot with gems of this gal! She extremely snarky so any kind of expression that like that or grinning showing all of her teeth is perfect!
@AgentWhisk

Looks good! I have you for a slot. :)
@AgentWhisk

Looks good! I have you for a slot. :)
hi, I have two questions!

-Am I able to order two characters at once?

-Are you okay with drawing gnolls?

also, i love your art and i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
hi, I have two questions!

-Am I able to order two characters at once?

-Are you okay with drawing gnolls?

also, i love your art and i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
@JinxxYouOweMe

Thanks, I've added you to the pinglist! Gnolls are fine with me, no problem. I could take two characters in one image if you're willing to pay the 550g fee for each character? ^^
@JinxxYouOweMe

Thanks, I've added you to the pinglist! Gnolls are fine with me, no problem. I could take two characters in one image if you're willing to pay the 550g fee for each character? ^^
oh, i was asking about two separate orders, not two in the same image!

For now, I'd like to order some art for my gnoll Thurrg!

I've linked his toyhouse above, and here's a heroforge model!

Vibes: He's a very strong, beefy lad. He is also incredibly unintelligent. There are two main vibes that come to mind based on the situation:
-barbarian rage mode: the fury of a thousand suns. he is going berserk to defend his friends.
-just chilling: the lights are on, but nobody's home. there are zero thoughts inside his brain, only the mii theme. he's just happy to be there. He is a true himbo.

You can choose whichever expression you prefer!

Should I go ahead and send the treasure?
oh, i was asking about two separate orders, not two in the same image!

For now, I'd like to order some art for my gnoll Thurrg!

I've linked his toyhouse above, and here's a heroforge model!

Vibes: He's a very strong, beefy lad. He is also incredibly unintelligent. There are two main vibes that come to mind based on the situation:
-barbarian rage mode: the fury of a thousand suns. he is going berserk to defend his friends.
-just chilling: the lights are on, but nobody's home. there are zero thoughts inside his brain, only the mii theme. he's just happy to be there. He is a true himbo.

You can choose whichever expression you prefer!

Should I go ahead and send the treasure?
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
@JinxxYouOweMe

Oh lol oops sorry for the misunderstanding! I'll probably have another slot open up soon if you're interested in ordering more sketches later. :) He looks great and I love a good himbo. Thanks for the ref and the detailed description.

Feel free to send the fee whenever! I'll probably take me another day until I get to your slot, so no rush on payment.
@JinxxYouOweMe

Oh lol oops sorry for the misunderstanding! I'll probably have another slot open up soon if you're interested in ordering more sketches later. :) He looks great and I love a good himbo. Thanks for the ref and the detailed description.

Feel free to send the fee whenever! I'll probably take me another day until I get to your slot, so no rush on payment.
@Minstri Here is a sketch of the Magician! This pose immediately popped into my head when I read the description, and I had some extra time today to try and work it out. [img]https://i.ibb.co/27hssqw/The-magician-60.png[/img] Full size: [url=https://i.ibb.co/27hssqw/The-magician-60.png]here[/url] Thanks for commissioning me!
@Minstri

Here is a sketch of the Magician! This pose immediately popped into my head when I read the description, and I had some extra time today to try and work it out.
The-magician-60.png
Full size: here

Thanks for commissioning me!
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee~ That's perfect, I love it =D Sitting here grinning like a doofus.

Am I on your pinglist? >.> Hoping you might be willing to do more of them in the future~
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee~ That's perfect, I love it =D Sitting here grinning like a doofus.

Am I on your pinglist? >.> Hoping you might be willing to do more of them in the future~
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri Glad you like! Oops, thought I'd added you to the pinglist earlier, sorry; you're on the pinglist now. I'll be reopening slots later this week if I can get though all my other paperwork. [emoji=paintbrush size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] Thank you again for the tip!
@Minstri

Glad you like! Oops, thought I'd added you to the pinglist earlier, sorry; you're on the pinglist now. I'll be reopening slots later this week if I can get though all my other paperwork.

Thank you again for the tip!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10