Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Site Loading Delays?
Has the site been acting a little slower than usual for anyone? No matter how or where I use the site, it still takes longer to load. The site user count is no longer so high after the gene release, so I don't think that is the issue.

So far, I have noticed that it affects images, forum posts, trading post tasks, and anytime I change a page. The delay is inconsistent and ranges from normal to 5+ seconds, but sometimes if I don't refresh the page it times out and is blank. I can use other sites just fine, but Flight Rising has been giving me these delays since the last maintenance. I was hoping that things would resolve on their own, but they haven't. I don't think it has anything to do with my end, as the results are consistent on my laptop, mobile, and other internet connections. :(
Has the site been acting a little slower than usual for anyone? No matter how or where I use the site, it still takes longer to load. The site user count is no longer so high after the gene release, so I don't think that is the issue.

So far, I have noticed that it affects images, forum posts, trading post tasks, and anytime I change a page. The delay is inconsistent and ranges from normal to 5+ seconds, but sometimes if I don't refresh the page it times out and is blank. I can use other sites just fine, but Flight Rising has been giving me these delays since the last maintenance. I was hoping that things would resolve on their own, but they haven't. I don't think it has anything to do with my end, as the results are consistent on my laptop, mobile, and other internet connections. :(
I've also been having issues with loading the site over the last few days. I cleared my browser cookies but that hasn't helped at all unfortunately T_T The site often just times out due to being stuck loading too long.
I've also been having issues with loading the site over the last few days. I cleared my browser cookies but that hasn't helped at all unfortunately T_T The site often just times out due to being stuck loading too long.
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
Xub4k1J.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
I agree that it's been more slow than usual lately. What's even weirder, it took like 30 minutes for the gems I collected from sold AH listings to show on my account. :c And yes, I hit ctrl+f5 etc., but it had no effect.
I agree that it's been more slow than usual lately. What's even weirder, it took like 30 minutes for the gems I collected from sold AH listings to show on my account. :c And yes, I hit ctrl+f5 etc., but it had no effect.
aJtAs7H.gif
Oh, I've been having some issues with FR as well! Browsers: [b]Microsoft Edge[/b] and [b]Firefox[/b]. Brand + OS: [b]Dell Laptop[/b], 1~ year old, [b]Windows 11[/b]. Interesting notes: [LIST] [*][b]The only affected site seems to be FR[/b], most noticeable loading the AH, Coliseum, and my lair (lots of images / high requests?). Sometimes things hang up on loading; other times, they don't load at all. [*][b]It's only from my home internet[/b] (cabled and wifi, Rogers internet), but FR runs completely fine from my grandma's (wifi only, also Rogers internet). [*]I also got this message, but it hadn't been a problem before the last boring maintenance (April... 12? 11?) and at the time, the settings were the same ones I've been using for the last year plus. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371742298549125120/1097071125957201950/image.png[/img] [/LIST] It seems like it would be on FR's end, since I've double and triple checked drivers, updates, firewall, browser settings, etc! Also uninstalled/cleared/re-installed cookies, browsers, add-ons, antivirus, and deleted + reconnected to my home router, and reset that, too. If it were a laptop issue, it would give problems at my grandma's, and if it were a router issue, it would give problems on other devices at home. Verrry interesting! Though I wouldn't rule out two stacked problems, I'm also just stumped. Another day, another fun new message? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/1097389962242052196/image.png[/img]
Oh, I've been having some issues with FR as well!

Browsers: Microsoft Edge and Firefox.
Brand + OS: Dell Laptop, 1~ year old, Windows 11.
Interesting notes:
  • The only affected site seems to be FR, most noticeable loading the AH, Coliseum, and my lair (lots of images / high requests?). Sometimes things hang up on loading; other times, they don't load at all.
  • It's only from my home internet (cabled and wifi, Rogers internet), but FR runs completely fine from my grandma's (wifi only, also Rogers internet).
  • I also got this message, but it hadn't been a problem before the last boring maintenance (April... 12? 11?) and at the time, the settings were the same ones I've been using for the last year plus.
    image.png

It seems like it would be on FR's end, since I've double and triple checked drivers, updates, firewall, browser settings, etc! Also uninstalled/cleared/re-installed cookies, browsers, add-ons, antivirus, and deleted + reconnected to my home router, and reset that, too. If it were a laptop issue, it would give problems at my grandma's, and if it were a router issue, it would give problems on other devices at home. Verrry interesting! Though I wouldn't rule out two stacked problems, I'm also just stumped.

Another day, another fun new message?
image.png
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
I just had loading problems this morning, usually FR's fine for me but today the site timed out while I was at the trading post, and then it got slow while I was in the middle of gathering, but after a couple minutes or so it went back to being normal again, so idk what the issue was, idk if it was my internet or wifi bc everything else (Discord and other websites) was fine.
I just had loading problems this morning, usually FR's fine for me but today the site timed out while I was at the trading post, and then it got slow while I was in the middle of gathering, but after a couple minutes or so it went back to being normal again, so idk what the issue was, idk if it was my internet or wifi bc everything else (Discord and other websites) was fine.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
im also having loading issues on my end! it seems to be mostly on areas with a lot of images (especially my hoard) and doesnt make a difference if i use home wifi or mobile service...its also just fr as well
im also having loading issues on my end! it seems to be mostly on areas with a lot of images (especially my hoard) and doesnt make a difference if i use home wifi or mobile service...its also just fr as well
giphy.gif
We've been having a similar issue since one of the recent updates (not sure which), with parts of the site (most usually the coliseum) lead to an error message (a blank page with the "are you sure there is no typo in the address", and the option to run Network Diagnostics, which, however, fails to diagnose the issue). It's happened on Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Nightly so far, and usually has taken somewhere from a few, to over ten minutes to resolve. Clicking the browser's "go back" arrow (alt+ left arrow) loads the FR site, but clicking on alerts shows "error fetching alerts", and clicking anywhere else leads back to that blank error page.

Gonna grab a screenshot next time it happens (though hoping it'll be a while before it does).

We got the site's cookies accepted (and don't clean those), and clean the browser cache fairly regularly.
We've been having a similar issue since one of the recent updates (not sure which), with parts of the site (most usually the coliseum) lead to an error message (a blank page with the "are you sure there is no typo in the address", and the option to run Network Diagnostics, which, however, fails to diagnose the issue). It's happened on Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Nightly so far, and usually has taken somewhere from a few, to over ten minutes to resolve. Clicking the browser's "go back" arrow (alt+ left arrow) loads the FR site, but clicking on alerts shows "error fetching alerts", and clicking anywhere else leads back to that blank error page.

Gonna grab a screenshot next time it happens (though hoping it'll be a while before it does).

We got the site's cookies accepted (and don't clean those), and clean the browser cache fairly regularly.
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’ve been having issues too, which confuse me a ton bc i’m on mobile and the game works perfectly… except until i wanna open another fr tab. it just doesn’t open one. it sticks on a blank screen, which is weird bc i go back to my original tab and that still works completely fine. super annoying for when i’m trying to open dragon profiles and they just won’t. or when i’m trying to do anything that requires more than one tab. been dealing with it for a few days now

Edit: Other websites work completely fine. it’s only when i try to open a second fr tab
I’ve been having issues too, which confuse me a ton bc i’m on mobile and the game works perfectly… except until i wanna open another fr tab. it just doesn’t open one. it sticks on a blank screen, which is weird bc i go back to my original tab and that still works completely fine. super annoying for when i’m trying to open dragon profiles and they just won’t. or when i’m trying to do anything that requires more than one tab. been dealing with it for a few days now

Edit: Other websites work completely fine. it’s only when i try to open a second fr tab
zVzI8uZ.jpg
i didn't notice it at first because my computers have always been slow, but thinking about it further, this is happening to me too.

FR pages load really slowly, especially if i open multiple at once. i tested it just now by reloading multiple pages on multiple sites, and even with everything it loaded very quickly.
More than i can say for flight rising right now!

I spam opened a few tabs on a different site, and as usual there was a delay, but it loaded more what i'm used to/have come to expect for this computer. it's really.. odd.

browser: firefox, fully updated (it always updates if there is one when i open my browser, which is daily as i turn off my computer at bedtime and turn it on in the morning)

It's been happening for a few days, i don't know exactly how long.

I haven't checked my tablet or other browsers just yet, as i have pasta cooking and i don't want to take too long. i can check if need be later!
i didn't notice it at first because my computers have always been slow, but thinking about it further, this is happening to me too.

FR pages load really slowly, especially if i open multiple at once. i tested it just now by reloading multiple pages on multiple sites, and even with everything it loaded very quickly.
More than i can say for flight rising right now!

I spam opened a few tabs on a different site, and as usual there was a delay, but it loaded more what i'm used to/have come to expect for this computer. it's really.. odd.

browser: firefox, fully updated (it always updates if there is one when i open my browser, which is daily as i turn off my computer at bedtime and turn it on in the morning)

It's been happening for a few days, i don't know exactly how long.

I haven't checked my tablet or other browsers just yet, as i have pasta cooking and i don't want to take too long. i can check if need be later!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
I'm having loading problems specifically whenever I start brewing something at Baldwin's, the site gives me an error screen
(but the item does go through, so it's not that big a deal. just something of note!)
I'm having loading problems specifically whenever I start brewing something at Baldwin's, the site gives me an error screen
(but the item does go through, so it's not that big a deal. just something of note!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each