Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unique lairs/Your favorite lairs!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have had a soft spot for @fredddio and their brilliantly colour co-ordinated lair for a while!

And of course, @vettel and their collection of sebastians
I have had a soft spot for @fredddio and their brilliantly colour co-ordinated lair for a while!

And of course, @vettel and their collection of sebastians
HX0RiC0.png
One of my absolute favorite lairs is @Vergil !
Impeccably dressed dragons and beautiful lore.

I hope you don't mind a ping!
One of my absolute favorite lairs is @Vergil !
Impeccably dressed dragons and beautiful lore.

I hope you don't mind a ping!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@furo and @/henrythearcher (not pinging since Henry has already been mentioned on this thread prior) are the first few that come to mind!!

Furo's lair is incredible, I really do think it needs more attention. I adore their use of blue/orange autumn aesthetics!! I would probably go as far as to say they're my favourite lair that is not my own. I've been very inspired by the colour choices they make and how they dress their dragons. <3

And Henry's lair! I adore the dedication that it takes to keep an Imp M monolair. I would love an Imp monolair, but before getting into Imps I was primarily a G1 lair, so I just have too many sentimental G1s I couldn't part with. D:

@whalesbone's entirely dragonless lair is also very eerie and intriguing! Super unique.

I also love @arynalba's lair!! I'm biased because she is my friend, but all the lore ideas she's told me for her dragons are incredible. I can't wait until she shares more of them because I'm sure they will be loved by others as well. The way she dresses her dragons also feels so different to how I do, and I feel like I've learnt a lot from it. I love it!
@furo and @/henrythearcher (not pinging since Henry has already been mentioned on this thread prior) are the first few that come to mind!!

Furo's lair is incredible, I really do think it needs more attention. I adore their use of blue/orange autumn aesthetics!! I would probably go as far as to say they're my favourite lair that is not my own. I've been very inspired by the colour choices they make and how they dress their dragons. <3

And Henry's lair! I adore the dedication that it takes to keep an Imp M monolair. I would love an Imp monolair, but before getting into Imps I was primarily a G1 lair, so I just have too many sentimental G1s I couldn't part with. D:

@whalesbone's entirely dragonless lair is also very eerie and intriguing! Super unique.

I also love @arynalba's lair!! I'm biased because she is my friend, but all the lore ideas she's told me for her dragons are incredible. I can't wait until she shares more of them because I'm sure they will be loved by others as well. The way she dresses her dragons also feels so different to how I do, and I feel like I've learnt a lot from it. I love it!
Mqw5b1R.gif
AAA thank you so much @Forsake!! Right back at ya! >:3
AAA thank you so much @Forsake!! Right back at ya! >:3
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Forsake bawh thank you haha, that means a lot! [s]esp when mine is so unfinished LOL[/s] yours is lovely as always too! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
@Forsake

bawh thank you haha, that means a lot! esp when mine is so unfinished LOL
yours is lovely as always too!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I am trying to throw some people here from my friendslist / bookmarks that I've not seen mentioned yet! I had a blast going through this thread though and discovering so many wonderful, beautiful lairs.

Apologies if pinging someone is not ok!

@mohgwyn has a very wonderful FromSoftware-game related lair that I really am fond of looking at!

Now onto my friends list:

@Silis @KayJay have very satisfyingly themed/organized lairs, so pretty to look at!

@Yews got a wonderful array of Faes!

@tilkka got a project of g1 sky dragons!

I am trying to throw some people here from my friendslist / bookmarks that I've not seen mentioned yet! I had a blast going through this thread though and discovering so many wonderful, beautiful lairs.

Apologies if pinging someone is not ok!

@mohgwyn has a very wonderful FromSoftware-game related lair that I really am fond of looking at!

Now onto my friends list:

@Silis @KayJay have very satisfyingly themed/organized lairs, so pretty to look at!

@Yews got a wonderful array of Faes!

@tilkka got a project of g1 sky dragons!

rI2B9a8.png
GroceryStore is iconic, but on a similar note, who’s got the gas station lair?? I definitely remember a gas station lair but I don’t remember their username ;-;
GroceryStore is iconic, but on a similar note, who’s got the gas station lair?? I definitely remember a gas station lair but I don’t remember their username ;-;
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
i'm so glad this thread got bumped again, i have sm lairs i admire ^_^ particularly these folks! (i hope u don't mind the ping wahh.)

@orest one of my fave dusty lairs ever ... i literally can't get over all ur dragons they're so beautiful. i need them all in my lair immediately
@bunearies i think you're one of my favorite pastel-themed lairs atm !! i love all the colors u use :^)
@saltypie mmm dirt dragons. on top of having amazing art u also have amazing dragons ?! not fair smh
i'm so glad this thread got bumped again, i have sm lairs i admire ^_^ particularly these folks! (i hope u don't mind the ping wahh.)

@orest one of my fave dusty lairs ever ... i literally can't get over all ur dragons they're so beautiful. i need them all in my lair immediately
@bunearies i think you're one of my favorite pastel-themed lairs atm !! i love all the colors u use :^)
@saltypie mmm dirt dragons. on top of having amazing art u also have amazing dragons ?! not fair smh
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
everyone should go appreciate my friend @BigB0yJENKINS lair its really really good
everyone should go appreciate my friend @BigB0yJENKINS lair its really really good
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
@rouue

dont u act like you dont have the best earthy/warm-toned lair on the site you stinky little man!!
@rouue

dont u act like you dont have the best earthy/warm-toned lair on the site you stinky little man!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13