Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unique lairs/Your favorite lairs!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@rouue aw omg thank you ;0; it means so much !! ♥
tho i'm now going through a major revamp dskfsf so it's a bit of a mess but i'm so excited for the new dragons that are soon to come ^^

your lair is so inspiring and i love going through all your dragons so vibe with them a bit, they're all so gorgeous ! <3

while i'm here i can tag some people hehehe

@Luunai
I adore your lair, and most importantly i really love everytime i get to interact with you ! Such a sweet gentle vibe come off everytime, and your dragons are equally as calming and peacefull :D

@pepgarr
I admire your accents SO much. They're a reason why i'm going through a revamp, because they inspired me to unlock a new aesthetic i love and that motivates me for the future of my lair
Your dragons are so well dusty and full of dirt and i love each of them!

@hex
forever will admire your lair and your lore <33 they're all amazing and i love how much thoughts u put in them :3
@rouue aw omg thank you ;0; it means so much !! ♥
tho i'm now going through a major revamp dskfsf so it's a bit of a mess but i'm so excited for the new dragons that are soon to come ^^

your lair is so inspiring and i love going through all your dragons so vibe with them a bit, they're all so gorgeous ! <3

while i'm here i can tag some people hehehe

@Luunai
I adore your lair, and most importantly i really love everytime i get to interact with you ! Such a sweet gentle vibe come off everytime, and your dragons are equally as calming and peacefull :D

@pepgarr
I admire your accents SO much. They're a reason why i'm going through a revamp, because they inspired me to unlock a new aesthetic i love and that motivates me for the future of my lair
Your dragons are so well dusty and full of dirt and i love each of them!

@hex
forever will admire your lair and your lore <33 they're all amazing and i love how much thoughts u put in them :3
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
[quote name="torrenoia" date="2023-06-19 12:40:59" ] everyone should go appreciate my friend @BigB0yJENKINS lair its really really good [/quote] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/898467cc5a64d6589148fe3b92283dae/45d8bf515708f0c5-47/s540x810/2a9f4781a2aa0f3b25180dbc222ed5d6b8a91953.jpg[/img] everyone go look at @torrenoia lair it is so purple and true
torrenoia wrote on 2023-06-19 12:40:59:
everyone should go appreciate my friend @BigB0yJENKINS lair its really really good
2a9f4781a2aa0f3b25180dbc222ed5d6b8a91953.jpg
everyone go look at @torrenoia lair it is so purple and true
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
@orest Ahh thank you so much!! Sorry for getting to this so late lol, had a lot going on. Ugh, and if you guys havent already orest has the perfect dirtclan you better go look at it (or else >:) )

not to mention
@niliq has a very pretty lair... I love dirt, dirt is everything, amazing babies <33

and of course @askesis has a very underrated lair I love their dirt best dirt 10/10 dirt (I love dirt)
@orest Ahh thank you so much!! Sorry for getting to this so late lol, had a lot going on. Ugh, and if you guys havent already orest has the perfect dirtclan you better go look at it (or else >:) )

not to mention
@niliq has a very pretty lair... I love dirt, dirt is everything, amazing babies <33

and of course @askesis has a very underrated lair I love their dirt best dirt 10/10 dirt (I love dirt)
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Maybe checkout the FR developers lairs?

You can check out mine as well, I don't mind, just a little cringey through
Maybe checkout the FR developers lairs?

You can check out mine as well, I don't mind, just a little cringey through
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
@pepgarr werawjajodsifuoiu you make me blush! your dirt dragons are perfection. i always do a peek every once in awhile just to see how the lair is going haha ;^;

there's also @bonivich for her consistent light aesthetic and unique lore in every single one of her dragons. seriously adore her vibes and she's such a nice person when you chat with her ;^;

@Farron made me audible gasp when i first saw their hatchlings on the AH and even more so when i looked into their lair. their use of umas and apparel are inspiring! i have to avoid their sales tab because i will buy a bunch of them haha

@Natron gets a mention! her use of having a specific island beach vibes but make it dusty is so ????? and the dragon culture that's reflected in her dragons are so top tier. the use of the blue, yellows, browns and reds is super nifty and uniquely hers.

there's others that have been mentioned already in here but it's nice to see such cool unique lairs as i go through each post. thanks for the opportunity of sharing some of my faves!
@pepgarr werawjajodsifuoiu you make me blush! your dirt dragons are perfection. i always do a peek every once in awhile just to see how the lair is going haha ;^;

there's also @bonivich for her consistent light aesthetic and unique lore in every single one of her dragons. seriously adore her vibes and she's such a nice person when you chat with her ;^;

@Farron made me audible gasp when i first saw their hatchlings on the AH and even more so when i looked into their lair. their use of umas and apparel are inspiring! i have to avoid their sales tab because i will buy a bunch of them haha

@Natron gets a mention! her use of having a specific island beach vibes but make it dusty is so ????? and the dragon culture that's reflected in her dragons are so top tier. the use of the blue, yellows, browns and reds is super nifty and uniquely hers.

there's others that have been mentioned already in here but it's nice to see such cool unique lairs as i go through each post. thanks for the opportunity of sharing some of my faves!
03_03.jpg
[center][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Askesis Aww, thank you Asch, that means a lot ;u; Your lair is just as glorious if not more so! ♥ » Many people's lairs I love are already recognized here, but I'd like to add a few, namely « [emoji=harp] [emoji=ceramic jar size=1] [emoji=harp][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75050326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/750504/75050326.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]...[/color] [nextcol][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Redsparrow for their [i][b]legacy oasis[/i][/b] tab, coupled with their gorgeous brown dragons. the natural, earthy tones of your lair are a treat, and I get inspired by the mossy browns, and rich umbers. ♥ [/columns] [columns][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Elidibus more minimalistic, but no less gorgeous, lair. Some of the best brown, blue (spruce my beloved), and green dragons you'll find! I highly recommend their lair to anyone looking for a hidden gem trapped in the garden soil. ♥ [nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74220123][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/742202/74220123.png[/img][/url][/columns]
@Askesis Aww, thank you Asch, that means a lot ;u; Your lair is just as glorious if not more so! ♥

» Many people's lairs I love are already recognized here, but I'd like to add a few, namely «

75050326.png... @Redsparrow for their legacy oasis tab, coupled with their gorgeous brown dragons. the natural, earthy tones of your lair are a treat, and I get inspired by the mossy browns, and rich umbers. ♥

@Elidibus more minimalistic, but no less gorgeous, lair. Some of the best brown, blue (spruce my beloved), and green dragons you'll find! I highly recommend their lair to anyone looking for a hidden gem trapped in the garden soil. ♥
..74220123.png
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Bekuno has a really pretty lair, and has so much lore written that it is absolutely incredible. I'd reccomend checking out their lore thread here

Bekuno has a really pretty lair, and has so much lore written that it is absolutely incredible. I'd reccomend checking out their lore thread here
fiendiishly.png
going through this thread is so incredibly wholesome
going through this thread is so incredibly wholesome
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
@askesis SCREAMING thank you so much oh my god, you put the goofiest smile on my face <333 sending lots of love to you and your breathtaking sand dergs [emoji=hourglass size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@askesis SCREAMING thank you so much oh my god, you put the goofiest smile on my face <333 sending lots of love to you and your breathtaking sand dergs
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@HenryTheArcher . monolair goals.
@HenryTheArcher . monolair goals.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13