Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
Congratulations on the new position, @Mayana - and congratulations to @Akiri, too, for the recovery! And wow - look at all the pretty new familiars! So much good news this month!! :D
Congratulations on the new position, @Mayana - and congratulations to @Akiri, too, for the recovery! And wow - look at all the pretty new familiars! So much good news this month!! :D
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Glad to hear about Akiri, and really diffing these new snake familiars in particular. Also, I'm glad that the admin decided to expand the number of winners in light of all the awesome entries.

The only thing that kind of bugs me here is the bit about the suggestions forums. But I guess we were always kind of kidding ourselves, hoping that some of the proposed new dragon designs or Fayd's exalting overhaul would be applied (which is what I feel like this bit is not-so-obliquely referring to).
Glad to hear about Akiri, and really diffing these new snake familiars in particular. Also, I'm glad that the admin decided to expand the number of winners in light of all the awesome entries.

The only thing that kind of bugs me here is the bit about the suggestions forums. But I guess we were always kind of kidding ourselves, hoping that some of the proposed new dragon designs or Fayd's exalting overhaul would be applied (which is what I feel like this bit is not-so-obliquely referring to).
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Mayana

Congratulations on the position!
@Mayana

Congratulations on the position!
tumblr_n9lcoz0eWZ1spdwjvo1_500.gif
Thank you so much for all the work! :) The color selection in the auction house made me nearly pee in joy, it's so incredibly convenient.
Thank you so much for all the work! :) The color selection in the auction house made me nearly pee in joy, it's so incredibly convenient.
It's great to know that your friend is recovery nicely!
It's great to know that your friend is recovery nicely!
Well done winners!!!

The snakes are so cute - I need the pink one. Dinky little arms and all
Well done winners!!!

The snakes are so cute - I need the pink one. Dinky little arms and all
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
Yay on the new familiars! The Emperor Dragon art is awesome! Also, very glad that Akiri is kicking PT butt! =D
Yay on the new familiars! The Emperor Dragon art is awesome! Also, very glad that Akiri is kicking PT butt! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
That buttersnake is so happy :D
That buttersnake is so happy :D
Element Added to Predict Morphology
---
This is the best update yet.

And yay for Bar coming out!
Element Added to Predict Morphology
---
This is the best update yet.

And yay for Bar coming out!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
These updates are getting better and better! Thank you for taking the time to keep us in the know :)
These updates are getting better and better! Thank you for taking the time to keep us in the know :)
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20