Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marva polar bear scene not in hoard
1 2
Hello! I come to you on account of possible shenanigans but thought I’d make a post just in case that it is a bug. I just trade up for some gravel so I can do this: [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/284730588437413888/1091743734456127598/IMG_4313.png[/img] Taken at 8:14 FRT I clicked okay and it confirmed. And then went to go find it in the Other tab of my hoard. [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889171013424807967/1091744580531146833/IMG_4315.png[/img] It’s not there. I went back to Marva’s questionable “store” and checked to make sure I did indeed trade for it: [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/284730588437413888/1091743751115919400/IMG_4314.png[/img] Looks like it did go through but?? It’s nowhere to be seen! April foolery be upon me. Edit: 4/3 So it looks like my thing was reset? Showing that I can buy it now but… I distinctly remember it taking gravel from me the other day [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889171013424807967/1092539453035266118/IMG_4483.png[/img] Haven’t tried to buy one yet bc of this but Not sure if the visual bug wasn’t fixed but thought I’d point it out just in case it’s relevant here - I think the “buy” option greyed out the other day but I can’t remember for sure Edit: 4/4 In fear of not getting the scene, I went ahead and bought it. So maybe it just didn’t process bc of the visual glitch but… idk? Just wanted to be safe bc I love scenes.
Hello! I come to you on account of possible shenanigans but thought I’d make a post just in case that it is a bug.

I just trade up for some gravel so I can do this:
IMG_4313.png
Taken at 8:14 FRT

I clicked okay and it confirmed. And then went to go find it in the Other tab of my hoard.

IMG_4315.png
It’s not there.

I went back to Marva’s questionable “store” and checked to make sure I did indeed trade for it:
IMG_4314.png
Looks like it did go through but?? It’s nowhere to be seen!

April foolery be upon me.

Edit: 4/3
So it looks like my thing was reset? Showing that I can buy it now but… I distinctly remember it taking gravel from me the other day

IMG_4483.png

Haven’t tried to buy one yet bc of this but

Not sure if the visual bug wasn’t fixed but thought I’d point it out just in case it’s relevant here - I think the “buy” option greyed out the other day but I can’t remember for sure

Edit: 4/4
In fear of not getting the scene, I went ahead and bought it. So maybe it just didn’t process bc of the visual glitch but… idk? Just wanted to be safe bc I love scenes.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I too have been scammed by Marva, it seems to more than just an individual issue
I too have been scammed by Marva, it seems to more than just an individual issue
CAJaTcp.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png
Towers_Street_Add_Button.pngpw_lesbian_s.png
I bought the other one and it has not shown up, and it won't let me buy another
I bought the other one and it has not shown up, and it won't let me buy another
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
Rare Color Combo Breeder and Enjoyer
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
*nvm it was just not with other scenes
*nvm it was just not with other scenes
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
Rare Color Combo Breeder and Enjoyer
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
I bought the space one but it won’t let me buy the polar bear one despite me having the materials for it
I bought the space one but it won’t let me buy the polar bear one despite me having the materials for it
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon I had that problem too - it showed like I could purchase it but i couldn’t. According to some friends of mine, it’s 401 gravel (I didn’t do the math but that seems correct).

So there’s that little thing too.
@shinyumbreon I had that problem too - it showed like I could purchase it but i couldn’t. According to some friends of mine, it’s 401 gravel (I didn’t do the math but that seems correct).

So there’s that little thing too.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I bought both and neither are showing, im not sure if this is an intentional troll by FR or not....
I bought both and neither are showing, im not sure if this is an intentional troll by FR or not....
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
[quote name="DuskDiamond" date="2023-04-01 09:24:38" ] I bought both and neither are showing, im not sure if this is an intentional troll by FR or not.... [/quote] Check that last page of 'other;. It's a Marva Chest. You can toggle it for Polar Bear or Deep Space until April 4th, then when you open it, you'll get whichever one it's toggled to.
DuskDiamond wrote on 2023-04-01 09:24:38:

Check that last page of 'other;. It's a Marva Chest. You can toggle it for Polar Bear or Deep Space until April 4th, then when you open it, you'll get whichever one it's toggled to.
mlKJpl9.pngLsiBzZP.png
I am also experiencing a glitch [img]https://i.postimg.cc/kMpsc9JQ/glitch.png[/img] it shows it like i have the items necessary, but i do not. when i click trade it says "You do not have all items necessary for this exchange."
I am also experiencing a glitch
glitch.png

it shows it like i have the items necessary, but i do not.
when i click trade it says "You do not have all items necessary for this exchange."
underskrift-geo.png
I also got the space one, opened to get the polar bear one and now is not in my hoard ;-; I checked everywhere but I cannot find it, and I cannot apply it to any of my dragons
I also got the space one, opened to get the polar bear one and now is not in my hoard ;-; I checked everywhere but I cannot find it, and I cannot apply it to any of my dragons
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
1 2