Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sort of confirmed breed for Marva?
1 2 3
Marva might be an imp? If he cardboard cutout is to be believed of course
Marva might be an imp? If he cardboard cutout is to be believed of course
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I hope every year from now on we get a different cardboard cutout. Keep us on our toes and all
I hope every year from now on we get a different cardboard cutout. Keep us on our toes and all
oElK8FQ.gif
Naw, she IS the cardboard cutout! Or maybe she’s an Emperor dragon and is trying to make people think better of her fellow Emperors, why else would she have a clothing item referencing Emperor dragons?[emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Naw, she IS the cardboard cutout!
Or maybe she’s an Emperor dragon and is trying to make people think better of her fellow Emperors, why else would she have a clothing item referencing Emperor dragons?
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="Haemocyanin" date="2023-04-01 08:12:42" ] I hope every year from now on we get a different cardboard cutout. Keep us on our toes and all [/quote] This
Haemocyanin wrote on 2023-04-01 08:12:42:
This

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="Haemocyanin" date="2023-04-01 08:12:42" ] I hope every year from now on we get a different cardboard cutout. Keep us on our toes and all [/quote] I hope every day of the event we get a different cardboard cutout :P Maybe less realistic, but it'd be funny.
I hope every day of the event we get a different cardboard cutout :P Maybe less realistic, but it'd be funny.
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I never would have guessed her to be an Imperial but this is really funny. Maybe she's not, maybe it's a ruse
I never would have guessed her to be an Imperial but this is really funny. Maybe she's not, maybe it's a ruse
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
the image for reference [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/custom-shop/backgrounds/custom-shop-background-6426414b66b23.png[/img] yea i like how this is kept vague enough to where its still possible she could be like. a tiny bog or tidelord for all we know
the image for reference
custom-shop-background-6426414b66b23.png
yea i like how this is kept vague enough to where its still possible she could be like. a tiny bog or tidelord for all we know
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I mean?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/n2XkUq0.png[/img]
I mean??
n2XkUq0.png
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-04-01 08:23:22" ] the image for reference [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/custom-shop/backgrounds/custom-shop-background-6426414b66b23.png[/img] yea i like how this is kept vague enough to where its still possible she could be like. a tiny bog or tidelord for all we know [/quote] marva=tidelord. i love this theory. it explains [i]everything[/i]
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-04-01 08:23:22:
the image for reference
custom-shop-background-6426414b66b23.png
yea i like how this is kept vague enough to where its still possible she could be like. a tiny bog or tidelord for all we know
marva=tidelord. i love this theory. it explains everything
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
[quote name="Haemocyanin" date="2023-04-01 08:12:42" ] I hope every year from now on we get a different cardboard cutout. Keep us on our toes and all [/quote] oh i HOPE they do this, i will be severely disappointed if they don't. that's hilarious
oh i HOPE they do this, i will be severely disappointed if they don't. that's hilarious
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3