Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How big are Aether dragons?
In comparison to other dragons, how big are Aethers? I kind of struggle to understand size without a visual guide and was wondering if anyone had made one yet.
In comparison to other dragons, how big are Aethers? I kind of struggle to understand size without a visual guide and was wondering if anyone had made one yet.
327D1301-07CF-4872-B3B5-1054A9C1BC10.png Aether M Prometheus Accent
Loafing Mirrors
Aether Toebean Adopt
May be inconsistent with FR!
Well if it helps, the wiki calls them mid sized, so they're not tiny by any means
Well if it helps, the wiki calls them mid sized, so they're not tiny by any means
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
mid-sized would mean thye're roughly the same size as bogsneaks and pearlcatchers i think?
mid-sized would mean thye're roughly the same size as bogsneaks and pearlcatchers i think?
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
i imagine them the size of like a black bear, but they're a bit bigger i think? (more like a horse)
i imagine them the size of like a black bear, but they're a bit bigger i think? (more like a horse)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Length wise they seem to be roughly the same as snappers, but their wings are a good bit bigger
Length wise they seem to be roughly the same as snappers, but their wings are a good bit bigger
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Length wise what I've been seeing is they're roughly bogsneak size with obviously bigger wingspans and are very light in terms of weight
Length wise what I've been seeing is they're roughly bogsneak size with obviously bigger wingspans and are very light in terms of weight
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png