Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 108
I wish for cheaper lair spaces so that I feel like upgrading my lair was more of a reasonable option rather than yeeting dragons to make room for new ones because it gets so darn expensive at a certain point for such little added space.
I wish for cheaper lair spaces so that I feel like upgrading my lair was more of a reasonable option rather than yeeting dragons to make room for new ones because it gets so darn expensive at a certain point for such little added space.
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png
I wish for better RNG when hatching eggs.
I wish for better RNG when hatching eggs.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
I wish [redacted] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I wish [redacted]
XwAOBEQ.png
I wish for more apparel!
I wish for more apparel!
I wish for more lairspace
I wish for more lairspace
i wish to have the two dragons I want. But also another new dragon breed
i wish to have the two dragons I want. But also another new dragon breed
ThDXjzd.pngY5AUp2a.gif
I wish for a platinum xxx dragon skydancer male for my color collection. pray that the rng is kind to me for a super long breeding project. [emoji=eternal youth size=1]
I wish for a platinum xxx dragon skydancer male for my color collection. pray that the rng is kind to me for a super long breeding project.
I wish for....something nice???
I wish for....something nice???
QFgjZhx.png
tn0RSo5.png
rz8JPgx.png
mlHpBMC.png
RDt6LqI.png
KqvPhMk.png r8v91MH.png
sxmoj5E.png
PnAMpIx.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I wish for this event to be Marva's revealing, but none knows which ancient race they are because well, invisibility and such. Everyone has to wait for the 1st of April to end to actually see the new race <3

(Assuming we're talking about a new race??)

On a more serious note, I wish to obtain the perfect g1 for my dragonsona. I wasted too much tricolor scatterscroll (and gems) already :")
I wish for this event to be Marva's revealing, but none knows which ancient race they are because well, invisibility and such. Everyone has to wait for the 1st of April to end to actually see the new race <3

(Assuming we're talking about a new race??)

On a more serious note, I wish to obtain the perfect g1 for my dragonsona. I wasted too much tricolor scatterscroll (and gems) already :")
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
I wish for everybody to get their dream dragons this year! :]]
I wish for everybody to get their dream dragons this year! :]]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 108