Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
oh man, exciting, i love the artwork
oh man, exciting, i love the artwork
851955706520666183.png
Le Gasp
I wish for all my dragons to never be hungry again
Le Gasp
I wish for all my dragons to never be hungry again
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
If this is a teaser for a new space/star themed breed, I will scream. We need a gorgeous spacey breed OR a cosmic horror alien breed!! Both would work for me lol
If this is a teaser for a new space/star themed breed, I will scream. We need a gorgeous spacey breed OR a cosmic horror alien breed!! Both would work for me lol
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
Rahegon was watching the horizon as the sun was setting when a shooting star began to cross the night sky. Immediatly Rahegon thought "I have to make a wish!" and after this he focused on a vision of the ever more flourishing and luxuriant Gladeveins. "What did you wish for?" asked the Nature Sprite "I can't tell you that my little friend, otherwise the wish won't come true" answered the dragon while looking again at the night sky [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25515676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/255157/25515676_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Rahegon was watching the horizon as the sun was setting when a shooting star began to cross the night sky. Immediatly Rahegon thought "I have to make a wish!" and after this he focused on a vision of the ever more flourishing and luxuriant Gladeveins.

"What did you wish for?" asked the Nature Sprite
"I can't tell you that my little friend, otherwise the wish won't come true" answered the dragon while looking again at the night sky
25515676_350.png
rreea8E.gif
ah the art is so pretty! Excited to see if this is an arcane ancient <3
ah the art is so pretty! Excited to see if this is an arcane ancient <3
CSlUWkg.png
!!
!!
Dy7NM9n.png
LJfZA40.png
bYt72YT.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
gems and good breeding project rng

also space dergs
gems and good breeding project rng

also space dergs
any pronouns FR+0
Hmmmm!
Hmmmm!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
WOAH
I wish for an invisibility cloak!
WOAH
I wish for an invisibility cloak!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
*sobs on the floor* I wish staff would stop teasing us and show us what’s new already, I can’t take the anticipation!!
*sobs on the floor* I wish staff would stop teasing us and show us what’s new already, I can’t take the anticipation!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108