Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [New Start] The User Below Me Gets..
1 2 ... 594 595 596 597 598 ... 641 642
@ExtraWords to use images write [code][item=_________][/code] And enter the full name of the item For example [code][item=Fossilback Slink][/code] Will make [item=Fossilback Slink] For skins you need to include the skin/accent prefix as well [code][item=Accent: Wings of Arcane][/code] Will make [item=Accent: Wings of Arcane]
@ExtraWords
to use images write
Code:
[item=_________]
And enter the full name of the item
For example
Code:
[item=Fossilback Slink]
Will make
Fossilback Slink
For skins you need to include the skin/accent prefix as well
Code:
[item=Accent: Wings of Arcane]
Will make
Accent: Wings of Arcane
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
[center]@FallingUpstairs I'd like to claim please X - x TUBMG x - X [i]arcane [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/i] [item=Bursting Galaxies Chest][item=Roseate Tail Tatters][/center]
@FallingUpstairs
I'd like to claim please
X - x TUBMG x - X
arcane
Bursting Galaxies Chest Roseate Tail Tatters
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Quixilver claim, I'm missing that one! TUBMG some friends [item=friend hedgehog][item=friend gecko][item=harvest floracat]
@Quixilver claim, I'm missing that one!

TUBMG some friends
Friend Hedgehog Friend Gecko Harvest Floracat
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
[center][font=book antiqua]@Zeco5000 Claim,please! Animals are just amazing. <3 TUBMG... Blue~ [item=waverider cape][item=sapphire tail feathers] [item=woeful vial] [item=rainbow sprite] [item=highfin sea serpent]
@Zeco5000
Claim,please! Animals are just amazing. <3

TUBMG...
Blue~

Waverider Cape Sapphire Tail Feathers Woeful Vial Rainbow Sprite Highfin Sea Serpent
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
[font=timesnewroman]Claim! @Slovakia Amazingly, I don’t have a highfin sea serpent, and I always need more of the others. Thank you! [rule] [center][font=timesnewroman]The user below me gets: [item=Lovebirds Dried Tea] [item=Shadow's Charm] [item=Malign Vial] [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley] [skin=47113]
Claim! @Slovakia
Amazingly, I don’t have a highfin sea serpent, and I always need more of the others. Thank you!

The user below me gets:
Lovebirds Dried Tea Shadow's Charm Malign Vial Secondary Gene: Paisley
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx claim! [center]TUBMG... some interesting greens! [item=Gothic Lovestruck Bow][item=Gothic Lovestruck Arrow][item=Weary Focus][item=Skin: Wildwood Owl]
@Airplanefoxx claim!
TUBMG...
some interesting greens!
Gothic Lovestruck Bow Gothic Lovestruck Arrow Weary Focus Skin: Wildwood Owl
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
[center]@VioletKatGrove claim please!! ____________________________________________________________________ [b]TUBMG:[/b] [i]All The Kings Horses & All The Kings Men[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13239.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/40413.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/6338.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/6336.png[/img][/center]
@VioletKatGrove claim please!!

TUBMG: All The Kings Horses & All The Kings Men

13239.png40413.png6338.png6336.png
rafflesiggy.png
@TheNuggieKing claim! [center][emoji=water rune size=1]Hydration[emoji=water rune size=1] [item=bubbling goblin] [item=hydro bolt] [item=drown][/center]
@TheNuggieKing claim!
Hydration
Bubbling Goblin Hydro Bolt Drown
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@NemusNoctis claim please! I need that lil gobbo [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings]
@NemusNoctis claim please! I need that lil gobbo

Cloudy Feathered Wings
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia Claim! Such pretty wings -------------------------------- TUBMG [emoji=gold crown size=1][b]The king's fool bundle[/b][emoji=clownfish size=1] [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Aberration)][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Beautiful Gander]
@AtticaIonia Claim! Such pretty wings
TUBMG
The king's fool bundle
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Beautiful Gander
owLQbEv_-_Imgur.png
1 2 ... 594 595 596 597 598 ... 641 642