Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
smashing that support button!
smashing that support button!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So much support.
This would be incredible
So much support.
This would be incredible
I'm just a little guy
Support! This is such a cool idea and the mockups you made are so clean and professional looking!
Support! This is such a cool idea and the mockups you made are so clean and professional looking!
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
op you're a genius. seriously

support this so much
op you're a genius. seriously

support this so much
IMG_8704.png
these are actually beautiful and id love to have them in the game. they scratch every part in my brain that needs a well organized and pretty lair. i think having the limit increase with dragon slots would be cool too, or maybe you could pay to increase your limit of the spacers.
these are actually beautiful and id love to have them in the game. they scratch every part in my brain that needs a well organized and pretty lair. i think having the limit increase with dragon slots would be cool too, or maybe you could pay to increase your limit of the spacers.
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
full support. i think this could be very useful for people who want more customization to their lair, and to those that can't afford marva's invisibility cloak. edit: [quote name="vespurrr" date="2023-03-15 08:03:04" ] [i]snip[/i] i think having the limit increase with dragon slots would be cool too, or maybe you could pay to increase your limit of the spacers. [/quote] i think this would be cool too, like you can pay to increase your lair & den slots. however, i'm curious how the hibden could play in, and how to get more spacers for that; would/could they be bought with treasure, like in your lair, or for gems and items like buying slots for your den? would the limit be affected by the ones you bought in the den? would the spacers you buy be use-able throughout your entire lair, den or not, or would they be like slots?
full support. i think this could be very useful for people who want more customization to their lair, and to those that can't afford marva's invisibility cloak.

edit:
vespurrr wrote on 2023-03-15 08:03:04:
snip

i think having the limit increase with dragon slots would be cool too, or maybe you could pay to increase your limit of the spacers.

i think this would be cool too, like you can pay to increase your lair & den slots.

however, i'm curious how the hibden could play in, and how to get more spacers for that;
would/could they be bought with treasure, like in your lair, or for gems and items like buying slots for your den? would the limit be affected by the ones you bought in the den? would the spacers you buy be use-able throughout your entire lair, den or not, or would they be like slots?
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I'd love this! It looks like so much fun too!
I'd love this! It looks like so much fun too!
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's definitely one way to [emoji=gold star size=1]spice up[emoji=gold star size=1] your lair. Really cool way to use artworks that are already in the game. It could use the vista system, and if you already own a certain background, you could possibly use it. It could also be turned off by other users, similar to what the paintbrush option does in forum posts. support
It's definitely one way to spice up your lair. Really cool way to use artworks that are already in the game. It could use the vista system, and if you already own a certain background, you could possibly use it.

It could also be turned off by other users, similar to what the paintbrush option does in forum posts.

support
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
Wow, these mockups are gorgeous! I would love something like this!
Wow, these mockups are gorgeous! I would love something like this!
i love this and i need this

so much support
i love this and i need this

so much support
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25