Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1132 1133
is supposed to be on the spiral male base, but it shows up as skydancer! ^^"
is supposed to be on the spiral male base, but it shows up as skydancer! ^^"
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
hello! could these skin images be changed to a less crunched version here? [item=accent: ghost bird][item=accent: owl] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pfrQa8Q.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/s13ShVK.png[/img]
hello! could these skin images be changed to a less crunched version here?

Accent: GHOST BIRD Accent: OWL

pfrQa8Q.pngs13ShVK.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@Atramentia I will get an answer for you on this. The lines and shadows are clearly visible, but if the site owners still feel the mouth along the belly and tail and neck may still look too much like open wounds, we'll let you know what specific edits need to be made.

@Dissonances The username is updated.

@Khayria The breed has been set to Spiral.

@brightmyth The original lineart and shadow layers are much more clearly visible on the currently accepted versions. Can you please make sure the edits match the originals in this area?
@Atramentia I will get an answer for you on this. The lines and shadows are clearly visible, but if the site owners still feel the mouth along the belly and tail and neck may still look too much like open wounds, we'll let you know what specific edits need to be made.

@Dissonances The username is updated.

@Khayria The breed has been set to Spiral.

@brightmyth The original lineart and shadow layers are much more clearly visible on the currently accepted versions. Can you please make sure the edits match the originals in this area?
hello! i think i may have submitted 104395 (through violence) with an accent instead of skin blueprint, if i did can i get it cancelled so i can resubmit it correctly? thank you!

edit; also submitted a flipped version for 104457 if i could get that cancelled too please
hello! i think i may have submitted 104395 (through violence) with an accent instead of skin blueprint, if i did can i get it cancelled so i can resubmit it correctly? thank you!

edit; also submitted a flipped version for 104457 if i could get that cancelled too please
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Hi! Could I get 49412's name fixed to smoke & symphonies please? Thank you! <3
Hi! Could I get 49412's name fixed to smoke & symphonies please? Thank you! <3
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
could i please get the name of this changed to "candy gore !!"? i forgot to add the exclamation marks when submitting :'))
could i please get the name of this changed to "candy gore !!"? i forgot to add the exclamation marks when submitting :'))
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I uploaded #104508-#104511 and the design have many Chinese characters with them. To make sure we wont have misunderstanding with them, let me explain the meanings of those Chinese characters in this design. First of all, all these characters are hand wrote by myself. Next, with the pic below. All Chinese characters except those marked with red circles are fake characters, which means they dont have any meaning, just some designing elements to fill in. The characters in the red circles are representing eight diagrams (BaGua), which were born form SiXiang (four symbolic animals). [img]https://i.imgur.com/oPklycI.png[/img] Hoping these information could do some help with your work c:
I uploaded #104508-#104511 and the design have many Chinese characters with them. To make sure we wont have misunderstanding with them, let me explain the meanings of those Chinese characters in this design.

First of all, all these characters are hand wrote by myself.

Next, with the pic below. All Chinese characters except those marked with red circles are fake characters, which means they dont have any meaning, just some designing elements to fill in. The characters in the red circles are representing eight diagrams (BaGua), which were born form SiXiang (four symbolic animals).

oPklycI.png

Hoping these information could do some help with your work c:
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Order #104513 and #104514 is my collaboration with @Ambulocetus
Order #104513 and #104514 is my collaboration with @Ambulocetus
nSVxOHe.png
Can I request a refund for my 3-Accent Bundle, I bought the wrong thing ;-;
Can I request a refund for my 3-Accent Bundle, I bought the wrong thing ;-;
J5FGxHX.png
[quote name="NimStratus" date="2023-03-06 23:54:17" ] Dropping in to say order #104357 is a collab between myself and @/Umbers ! [/quote] totally forgot this but here to confirm that!!
NimStratus wrote on 2023-03-06 23:54:17:
Dropping in to say order #104357 is a collab between myself and @/Umbers !

totally forgot this but here to confirm that!!
1 2 ... 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1132 1133