Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1138 1139
Hello! I think there is an order for 'one more time' in queue, could that please be cancelled if there is? And I also wanted to ask if I could perhaps send some skin copies back of another skin that I asked to be cancelled before but it was sent through anyway at the time
Hello! I think there is an order for 'one more time' in queue, could that please be cancelled if there is? And I also wanted to ask if I could perhaps send some skin copies back of another skin that I asked to be cancelled before but it was sent through anyway at the time
is labeled as an Accent, but it has the icon of a skin. Not sure which it's meant to be, just noticed they were conflicting.
is labeled as an Accent, but it has the icon of a skin. Not sure which it's meant to be, just noticed they were conflicting.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Hi!
#103988 got denied for lines and shadows, but I'm 99% sure I submitted the file that was already deemed approved here?

I've resubmitted as #104142 but let me know if I do need to make any changes ;v;
Hi!
#103988 got denied for lines and shadows, but I'm 99% sure I submitted the file that was already deemed approved here?

I've resubmitted as #104142 but let me know if I do need to make any changes ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Hello, I accidentally submitted #104206 with an accent blueprint, sorry, could you cancel that? Thank you.
Hello, I accidentally submitted #104206 with an accent blueprint, sorry, could you cancel that? Thank you.
IQVDOqH.png
I've gotten a couple of shadow denials for the discs on this accent now, but I can't tell where the issue is, may I get some help? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828333848310841346/1081290494761500723/DiscHypershift-3-s.png[/img]
I've gotten a couple of shadow denials for the discs on this accent now, but I can't tell where the issue is, may I get some help?

DiscHypershift-3-s.png
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Reisiger If you would like to refund the previous order that was not cancelled despite the request, I will refund you the Blueprint if you PM me the skin.

@KnucklePuck The icon if fixed to display an Accent.

@Sucrose I put the new order through.

@SpookyPuptarts On second view, the original lineart and shadow layers are fully visible on this design. Can you please resubmit and provide the order#?
@Reisiger If you would like to refund the previous order that was not cancelled despite the request, I will refund you the Blueprint if you PM me the skin.

@KnucklePuck The icon if fixed to display an Accent.

@Sucrose I put the new order through.

@SpookyPuptarts On second view, the original lineart and shadow layers are fully visible on this design. Can you please resubmit and provide the order#?
Resubmitted it, the order number is 104243. Thank you for the help :]
Resubmitted it, the order number is 104243. Thank you for the help :]
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
could i please have the name updated to "neon assistance" please? thank you!
could i please have the name updated to "neon assistance" please? thank you!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Could I get #104266 canceled since I uploaded a wrong file? Thans in advance c:
Could I get #104266 canceled since I uploaded a wrong file? Thans in advance c:
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Hello team, i changed my username from Doomslayer to Terrorform, so if that could be updated on my skins that would be excellent, thank u <3
Hello team, i changed my username from Doomslayer to Terrorform, so if that could be updated on my skins that would be excellent, thank u <3
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
1 2 ... 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1138 1139