Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47
BeastClan npc!!!! She and the new items are beautiful!
BeastClan npc!!!! She and the new items are beautiful!
I love this idea! It makes it so much easier to navigate instead of having to check the Marketplace too, especially near refresh time!

Sage is gorgeous, omg! I love the seasonal antler items as well~ I just picked up a pair of Winter ones because why not, ehehe. But my fave Winter item will have to be that background; I definitely splurged on it when I saw it because YO??? That is stunning????

I just struggle saving for those Vistas; I need Winter for SubZero, ahh... ;o;
I love this idea! It makes it so much easier to navigate instead of having to check the Marketplace too, especially near refresh time!

Sage is gorgeous, omg! I love the seasonal antler items as well~ I just picked up a pair of Winter ones because why not, ehehe. But my fave Winter item will have to be that background; I definitely splurged on it when I saw it because YO??? That is stunning????

I just struggle saving for those Vistas; I need Winter for SubZero, ahh... ;o;
Super cool! I can't wait to see what other kinds of shops might happen; this will be so convenient for everyone trying to stock up on seasonal items
Super cool! I can't wait to see what other kinds of shops might happen; this will be so convenient for everyone trying to stock up on seasonal items
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
ooooh her shifting with the seasons looks so cool... the spring and summer versions are SO PRETTY

as with the other grand exchange shops the only sad thing is the lack of flash sales from now on, but the convenience of these all being in one place probably makes up for that
ooooh her shifting with the seasons looks so cool... the spring and summer versions are SO PRETTY

as with the other grand exchange shops the only sad thing is the lack of flash sales from now on, but the convenience of these all being in one place probably makes up for that
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
These look great [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also, [i]beastlclan npc!![/i]
These look great

Also, beastlclan npc!!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
omg and the spring, summer, and autumn antlers... and the autumn staff..... so pretty too <3
omg and the spring, summer, and autumn antlers... and the autumn staff..... so pretty too <3
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
OH THE ANTLERS
OH THE ANTLERS
this is so cool!! seeing flight rising change so much for the better is great :D
this is so cool!! seeing flight rising change so much for the better is great :D
he/they
oh my gods i love it so much
oh my gods i love it so much
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Oh those antlers are so MAJESTIC
Oh those antlers are so MAJESTIC