Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
does the Sage have a big belly or is that just the outfit?
does the Sage have a big belly or is that just the outfit?
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
My IRL name is Sage and I applied to FR in the past year, so I'm not sure how I feel about this LOL.
Very cool, in all seriousness!
My IRL name is Sage and I applied to FR in the past year, so I'm not sure how I feel about this LOL.
Very cool, in all seriousness!
@Find a Dragon forum: please don't ping unless buying
loimysO.png 3FRtP4L.png BzjAkuF.png rix3ppo.png YMPbu9R.png
SH-signature.png
Pretty flower lady wooo [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
Pretty flower lady wooo
AAA
Love the plus size representation, really hate the leaned back legs open pose. I wish there was some way to block it or change it. Might be better if she was sitting up or on a chair
Love the plus size representation, really hate the leaned back legs open pose. I wish there was some way to block it or change it. Might be better if she was sitting up or on a chair
JYOlR25.png
[quote name="SnowLeopard" date="2023-03-18 23:26:25" ] Love the plus size representation, really hate the leaned back legs open pose. I wish there was some way to block it or change it. Might be better if she was sitting up or on a chair [/quote] she's relaxing... why would she have a chair... learn to be uncomfortable with things that don't hurt you in any way shape or form
SnowLeopard wrote on 2023-03-18 23:26:25:
she's relaxing... why would she have a chair... learn to be uncomfortable with things that don't hurt you in any way shape or form
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47