Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47
Is she our first non-dragon NPC? I love her so much [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
Is she our first non-dragon NPC? I love her so much
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Sage is pretty and I feel my dragons will love visiting her.
Sage is pretty and I feel my dragons will love visiting her.
DMis, She/Her,+3 to FR time
Sage is so beautiful! [emoji=heart size=1] I'm glad seasonal items have a new home. Tbh I really dislike looking through the marketplace now since there's so many items that it feels overwhelming.
Sage is so beautiful! I'm glad seasonal items have a new home. Tbh I really dislike looking through the marketplace now since there's so many items that it feels overwhelming.
Nice! This'll make seasonal stuff easier to get, and here's our first Beastclan shopkeeper! That's a great touch, given the recent revisions to Beastclan lore.

Edit: Also, having a Dryad shopkeeper whose appearance changes with the seasons to go with the theme is genius.
Nice! This'll make seasonal stuff easier to get, and here's our first Beastclan shopkeeper! That's a great touch, given the recent revisions to Beastclan lore.

Edit: Also, having a Dryad shopkeeper whose appearance changes with the seasons to go with the theme is genius.
I love this! The seasonal stuff has been one of my favorite features of the site for a while, and I love that we have an NPC dedicated to it now <33
I love this! The seasonal stuff has been one of my favorite features of the site for a while, and I love that we have an NPC dedicated to it now <33
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
FIRST BEASTCLAN NPC LES GOOOOOOOOO
FIRST BEASTCLAN NPC LES GOOOOOOOOO
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Whatt!! I absolutely love her design, i love characters based off the seasons,,[emoji=aberration love size=1]
Whatt!! I absolutely love her design, i love characters based off the seasons,,
PQVHK4C.pngmy username has 2 n's in C0rnn! - Avatar Dragon -
Dnqps2i.pngsh5xjiu.pngysRifzE.png
signature is a wip
pretty,,
pretty,,
Gek4MgE.pngI'm almost always selling dragons, check my lair!
(goodra by Lichtdrache)
yayayyayy!!!! makes these items wayyy easier to find and know they're seasonal THANK Y'ALL
yayayyayy!!!! makes these items wayyy easier to find and know they're seasonal THANK Y'ALL
|| He/it ||
|| New type of crab they're testing out. ||
our first beastclan shopkeeper!!! oh my god!!!
our first beastclan shopkeeper!!! oh my god!!!
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47