Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sorry, you must wait a while...
I wanted to train my new dragons in Coliseum. And I got these super-annoying captcha messages, If you click on a dragon, you'll get xy bonus.

That would be great, if the picture wasn't tiny, dark, full of twisted weird shapes, none of which looks like a dragon? I almost glued my nose to the screen, but nope, no dragons. Something that looks like a part of a wing, a part of a claw, and a swirl. I generally hate captcha, and these are the worst I've seen so far. And I thought, well okay, nevermind, I won't get 5% vit bonus. Who cares.

But no. Apparently if I don't solve the captcha mini game, I can't go to Coliseum at all. I have to 'wait for a while before I can solve any more captchas'. Aaaaargh! I don't WANT to solve ANY captchas, I want to fight monsters!

And that 'while' already lasts for half an hour.

Is there any way to skip the captcha mini-game?
I wanted to train my new dragons in Coliseum. And I got these super-annoying captcha messages, If you click on a dragon, you'll get xy bonus.

That would be great, if the picture wasn't tiny, dark, full of twisted weird shapes, none of which looks like a dragon? I almost glued my nose to the screen, but nope, no dragons. Something that looks like a part of a wing, a part of a claw, and a swirl. I generally hate captcha, and these are the worst I've seen so far. And I thought, well okay, nevermind, I won't get 5% vit bonus. Who cares.

But no. Apparently if I don't solve the captcha mini game, I can't go to Coliseum at all. I have to 'wait for a while before I can solve any more captchas'. Aaaaargh! I don't WANT to solve ANY captchas, I want to fight monsters!

And that 'while' already lasts for half an hour.

Is there any way to skip the captcha mini-game?
@Ventisquear Yeah, the captchas are bad. There's no way to disable them because they're there to prevent botting.

It's usually 15 minutes to an hour. There's no set time for it to unlock.

You can use the magnifying glass to zoom in on the image, and that helps. You also learn to recognize the images the more you do it, but yeah, they're bad.
@Ventisquear Yeah, the captchas are bad. There's no way to disable them because they're there to prevent botting.

It's usually 15 minutes to an hour. There's no set time for it to unlock.

You can use the magnifying glass to zoom in on the image, and that helps. You also learn to recognize the images the more you do it, but yeah, they're bad.
@Ventisquear

The captcha is the bot prevention system, so no it's not possible to skip it.
the Devs are aware of how the system is not ideal, but when they're going to update it is anyone's guess.

@Ventisquear

The captcha is the bot prevention system, so no it's not possible to skip it.
the Devs are aware of how the system is not ideal, but when they're going to update it is anyone's guess.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@elfin
@Anourou

oh okay. I guess I'll wait and try again. Thanks for the reply. :)
@elfin
@Anourou

oh okay. I guess I'll wait and try again. Thanks for the reply. :)
bump 4 years later
bump 4 years later
@micahb why bump this question if it’s already been answered??
@micahb why bump this question if it’s already been answered??
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon "the Devs are aware of how the system is not ideal, but when they're going to update it is anyone's guess."

^this is still unanswered unless you know?
@Shinyumbreon "the Devs are aware of how the system is not ideal, but when they're going to update it is anyone's guess."

^this is still unanswered unless you know?
@micahb

Some changes were just made to the captcha in January 2023, with more changes to the camping system on the way. Outside what's outlined in the thread I linked, we do not have further information than that.

Keep in mind that bumping isn't allowed outside of sales forums. If you have a question, even if it's a repeat of an old one, it's generally best to start a new thread to ask, or reply to the Tiny Little Questions thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Older help threads - particularly ones that are years-old like this - may have become outdated by various updates & changes since they were originally answered, and should not be bumped up or taken as concrete fact. If you're using Forum Search, make sure to change "Most Relevant" to "Most Recent!"

To discuss things the devs should fix or update, you want the Suggestions forum - though this particular issue has been discussed at length already throughout several threads, and changes are indeed being made by now. You can start a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the forum.
@micahb

Some changes were just made to the captcha in January 2023, with more changes to the camping system on the way. Outside what's outlined in the thread I linked, we do not have further information than that.

Keep in mind that bumping isn't allowed outside of sales forums. If you have a question, even if it's a repeat of an old one, it's generally best to start a new thread to ask, or reply to the Tiny Little Questions thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Older help threads - particularly ones that are years-old like this - may have become outdated by various updates & changes since they were originally answered, and should not be bumped up or taken as concrete fact. If you're using Forum Search, make sure to change "Most Relevant" to "Most Recent!"

To discuss things the devs should fix or update, you want the Suggestions forum - though this particular issue has been discussed at length already throughout several threads, and changes are indeed being made by now. You can start a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the forum.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
sounds good my man
sounds good my man