Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Travel Guide
1 2
God this is so funny. I love it
God this is so funny. I love it
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
we need to his plus the standard tourist guide mention of classic souvenirs, luxury goods from local craft and industry, key experiences, and critical cultural norms for each region
we need to his plus the standard tourist guide mention of classic souvenirs, luxury goods from local craft and industry, key experiences, and critical cultural norms for each region
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
I think you’re wrong about plague dragons, they seem to be the most about being communal and helping other Plauge dragons. The ancient breed There’s literally two people stuck together and mirrors are pack animals who will get sad if they’re away from each other, So I think that there are more “all for one” We are all part of the same entity type
It doesn’t mean plaguies wouldn’t be quite cutthroat and vicious obviously, but that’s not push people out it’s to keep them in and make them “stronger” Even if that’s to the detriment of them personally..

I do think you’re right about the immortality thing though, plague dragons would hate Magical non-biological immortality, as canonically they hate the undead because they didnt survive on their own.

Just some lore thoughts, I really like this it’s a super nice idea , your writing is very clever : D
I think you’re wrong about plague dragons, they seem to be the most about being communal and helping other Plauge dragons. The ancient breed There’s literally two people stuck together and mirrors are pack animals who will get sad if they’re away from each other, So I think that there are more “all for one” We are all part of the same entity type
It doesn’t mean plaguies wouldn’t be quite cutthroat and vicious obviously, but that’s not push people out it’s to keep them in and make them “stronger” Even if that’s to the detriment of them personally..

I do think you’re right about the immortality thing though, plague dragons would hate Magical non-biological immortality, as canonically they hate the undead because they didnt survive on their own.

Just some lore thoughts, I really like this it’s a super nice idea , your writing is very clever : D
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
This is delightful!
This is delightful!
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
1 2