Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Art & Customs ♦ [FRC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Umber
The goo's sound good to me! Would be 830 000 Treasure extra.
Would love to do a Xeno for you!
@Umber
The goo's sound good to me! Would be 830 000 Treasure extra.
Would love to do a Xeno for you!
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evrah

Sounds great!! I'll get the CR right over!
@Evrah

Sounds great!! I'll get the CR right over!
If you have any slots open would love to claim one please.
If you have any slots open would love to claim one please.
@Lunergod
I do! What would you like?
@Lunergod
I do! What would you like?
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Chibi of the creature you made for my wife the rabbit skeleton. She hasn't decided how it acts yet, so either it being cute, or maybe it looking scary if that is ok?

Can pay with treasure or noc eggs.

The next time you have slots open I am going to try and commission you for a creature for myself I love the ones you did for my wife so want a monster for myself.
Chibi of the creature you made for my wife the rabbit skeleton. She hasn't decided how it acts yet, so either it being cute, or maybe it looking scary if that is ok?

Can pay with treasure or noc eggs.

The next time you have slots open I am going to try and commission you for a creature for myself I love the ones you did for my wife so want a monster for myself.
@Lunergod
Can do that :) I'd be happy with two Noc eggs. Did you want me to put you on a pinglist?
@Lunergod
Can do that :) I'd be happy with two Noc eggs. Did you want me to put you on a pinglist?
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
I am still interested if you have a slot open! ♥
I am still interested if you have a slot open! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
I do :)
@bonivich
I do :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
I am so sorry on the large delay! But if you're still willing I'd love a chibi of my boi Anubis' jackal companion which you can see in his bio here?

Let me know if you can! ♥
I am so sorry on the large delay! But if you're still willing I'd love a chibi of my boi Anubis' jackal companion which you can see in his bio here?

Let me know if you can! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
No worries! Sounds good to me, 500g / 500kt or 2 eggs please :)
@bonivich
No worries! Sounds good to me, 500g / 500kt or 2 eggs please :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19