Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Writers! Poorly pitch your WIPS!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ghost wont leave local lesbian alone
ghost wont leave local lesbian alone
zhMvOXK.png
my stupid fer.al aus:

A hacker, a D&D nerd, a magical girl, and an emo floof go on adventures to investigate the truth about themselves, the disappeared queen, and meet their goals
FERA_GLITCH

Fer.al fangame which is different but similar to fer.al with some very dark lore.
Spa.rks

A simulation was created after eldritch abominations tried to kill everything, it's decaying 10 years later into a weird backrooms-like place
The Backdoors
my stupid fer.al aus:

A hacker, a D&D nerd, a magical girl, and an emo floof go on adventures to investigate the truth about themselves, the disappeared queen, and meet their goals
FERA_GLITCH

Fer.al fangame which is different but similar to fer.al with some very dark lore.
Spa.rks

A simulation was created after eldritch abominations tried to kill everything, it's decaying 10 years later into a weird backrooms-like place
The Backdoors
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
A bunch of disappointment experiments are locked in a lab with a psycho cyborg stalking them.
A bunch of disappointment experiments are locked in a lab with a psycho cyborg stalking them.
Let's get this bread gamers
Aliens with a huge language barrier are each other’s only hope. Two are racist and the third should be violently racist but is instead violently naive and has an inferiority complex despite literally being the strongest Furry WW based loosely on ww1-2 staring a homeless freak of nature who gets into a lesbian relationship with a glutton “Evil moist dragons took my brother and my little sister beat me to a pulp. My ego is in shatters and i am homless” ——— I mean theyre still very much wips but if you’re interested i can let ya know when i start posting content about them on social medias [emoji=banescale size=1]
Aliens with a huge language barrier are each other’s only hope. Two are racist and the third should be violently racist but is instead violently naive and has an inferiority complex despite literally being the strongest

Furry WW based loosely on ww1-2 staring a homeless freak of nature who gets into a lesbian relationship with a glutton

“Evil moist dragons took my brother and my little sister beat me to a pulp. My ego is in shatters and i am homless”

———

I mean theyre still very much wips but if you’re interested i can let ya know when i start posting content about them on social medias
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
A literal child gets murdered in a forest, his friend investigates and meets a magic wolf who tries to drive her away but is killed by a Wendigo, but not before transferring his powers to her. But now all the Wendigoes are lose in Canada. Oh yeah, the wolf's brother thinks the girl is to blame so he's after her. And a sonic possession or two.
A literal child gets murdered in a forest, his friend investigates and meets a magic wolf who tries to drive her away but is killed by a Wendigo, but not before transferring his powers to her. But now all the Wendigoes are lose in Canada. Oh yeah, the wolf's brother thinks the girl is to blame so he's after her. And a sonic possession or two.
Let's get this bread gamers
farmer girl gets thrown into different world, becomes besties with a god, messes up the main plot twice, does absolutely nothing else
farmer girl gets thrown into different world, becomes besties with a god, messes up the main plot twice, does absolutely nothing else
she/her pronouns, call me eyes or lanni DVynlKm.png simply a girl in one hell of a world
-Some random albino fisherboy survives his whole tribe's massacre, finds an emo plant woman who is on her way to become a moon devourer and crazy fire fan man. They find a group of bounty hunting myths, chaos ensues

-A polish/syrian man with a slime like robot saves small german boy from his half brother, finds a "detective" group and its where his two kids work for that he may or may not have left. His kids also have robots that feed off their energy as well
-Some random albino fisherboy survives his whole tribe's massacre, finds an emo plant woman who is on her way to become a moon devourer and crazy fire fan man. They find a group of bounty hunting myths, chaos ensues

-A polish/syrian man with a slime like robot saves small german boy from his half brother, finds a "detective" group and its where his two kids work for that he may or may not have left. His kids also have robots that feed off their energy as well
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Rewrite of Little Red Riding Hood that makes it edgy young adult with lesbian werewolf shapeshifters.
Rewrite of Little Red Riding Hood that makes it edgy young adult with lesbian werewolf shapeshifters.
redoing this soon
-Post-apocalyptic russian gal acquires self-conscious AI arm that accidentally ruins her life and also her roommate is gay and way more interesting than she is WAIT i should write a spin-off

-sand people fight in a world that looks like star wars and the torah had a love child. also, time travel. and everyone is having a disintegration arc because END of WORLD and maybe i also threw post-apocalyptic earth in there again IT MAKES SENSE I SWEAR-

-sad story about water and an eccentric billionaire with an board game obsession who ships his kids to china to work for his eccentric ex-wife's husband as ship's crew (revenge subplots!!)

-israeli gays start an underground art smuggling ring and also atlantis and also death and possibly also more death and possibly also yet more death but this time on a submarine

-Post-apocalyptic russian gal acquires self-conscious AI arm that accidentally ruins her life and also her roommate is gay and way more interesting than she is WAIT i should write a spin-off

-sand people fight in a world that looks like star wars and the torah had a love child. also, time travel. and everyone is having a disintegration arc because END of WORLD and maybe i also threw post-apocalyptic earth in there again IT MAKES SENSE I SWEAR-

-sad story about water and an eccentric billionaire with an board game obsession who ships his kids to china to work for his eccentric ex-wife's husband as ship's crew (revenge subplots!!)

-israeli gays start an underground art smuggling ring and also atlantis and also death and possibly also more death and possibly also yet more death but this time on a submarine

Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Twelfth Cricle
So basically reincarnation, right? But the people have objects for heads and other odd things. The protagonist is a very depressed cartoonish mailman with an envelope for a head and way too many eyes.
Basically an evil TV man tries to hijack televisions worldwide: way too many arcs and angst and the protagonist probably isn't paid enough for his job. Also he's famous which he thinks sucks. Also literally just a normal human is there too because she nearly died or whatever. Did I mention angst? Yeah, there's a lot of that. There's a couple other folks there too, but it's just things influential to the plot, nothing to write home about or whatever. Oh yeah and this silly guy with tongs for a head named Clicky who runs a bakery and whose most important dialogue is him yelling at the human all the time for stealing samples. Will she stop? No. Want actual info? No. Paragraphs about random townsfolk or terrifying angst, take it or leave it.

That was a long mess, so to put it short: British mailman has a terrible time mostly. Evil television man is evil. Human is there.
Twelfth Cricle
So basically reincarnation, right? But the people have objects for heads and other odd things. The protagonist is a very depressed cartoonish mailman with an envelope for a head and way too many eyes.
Basically an evil TV man tries to hijack televisions worldwide: way too many arcs and angst and the protagonist probably isn't paid enough for his job. Also he's famous which he thinks sucks. Also literally just a normal human is there too because she nearly died or whatever. Did I mention angst? Yeah, there's a lot of that. There's a couple other folks there too, but it's just things influential to the plot, nothing to write home about or whatever. Oh yeah and this silly guy with tongs for a head named Clicky who runs a bakery and whose most important dialogue is him yelling at the human all the time for stealing samples. Will she stop? No. Want actual info? No. Paragraphs about random townsfolk or terrifying angst, take it or leave it.

That was a long mess, so to put it short: British mailman has a terrible time mostly. Evil television man is evil. Human is there.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14