Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Writers! Poorly pitch your WIPS!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
An office worker has to go fight anomalies in other dimensions, which he really would rather not do, all because his boss told him to watch over this weird guy who can open portals.
(Anomalous: Dimensions Colliding)

Guy who can see the future wants to get stronger, but uh oh, to do that he needs to fight The Literal Mafia.
(Eyes In The Shadows)

The sun gets shot, and the only people actually investigating the murder are a guy with a snake demon for an arm, a guy with a camera for a head, and a candle guy who I'm pretty sure is a demon? Oh wait, he's just possessed.
(no title for this one yet)
An office worker has to go fight anomalies in other dimensions, which he really would rather not do, all because his boss told him to watch over this weird guy who can open portals.
(Anomalous: Dimensions Colliding)

Guy who can see the future wants to get stronger, but uh oh, to do that he needs to fight The Literal Mafia.
(Eyes In The Shadows)

The sun gets shot, and the only people actually investigating the murder are a guy with a snake demon for an arm, a guy with a camera for a head, and a candle guy who I'm pretty sure is a demon? Oh wait, he's just possessed.
(no title for this one yet)
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
Birds that are fledglings go on a journey to save the world, with quite a lot of major characters dying with one even being one of the protagonists
(Entire Arc 1 plot of Byiris)
Birds that are fledglings go on a journey to save the world, with quite a lot of major characters dying with one even being one of the protagonists
(Entire Arc 1 plot of Byiris)
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

crossover fanfic in which a purple rabbit gets salty @ italians for not letting him be popular
crossover fanfic in which a purple rabbit gets salty @ italians for not letting him be popular
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
A perfectionist learns how to take care of a dog. Shenanigans ensue and she learns that furries exist
(Midnight Drive)
A perfectionist learns how to take care of a dog. Shenanigans ensue and she learns that furries exist
(Midnight Drive)
They/Them
Object show but all the contestants are convicted felons
Object show but all the contestants are convicted felons
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Man stranded alone in deepspace slowly falls in love with sentient ball of radiation. It does not end well. (Terminal Velocity)
Man stranded alone in deepspace slowly falls in love with sentient ball of radiation. It does not end well. (Terminal Velocity)
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Modern royalty, betrothed since kids, main girl olive skin tone, dark wavy hair w brown eyes, main boy brown hair pale with hazel eyes. Awkward but snark girl, reserved and polite boy (Unless it's the main girl he is with).

Some scenes I have for them is maybe when they are reunited, the girl is 17, boy is 19, parents of course are best friends, the two young royals are awkward trying to catch up with each other, but are the talk of the castle.

Another one is they are going out to get stuff for a lunch date (picnic) and they go out in casual wear compared to their royal attire, a few boys try to flirt w princess. Prince watches amused as the princess tries to get him to help her out. Constant teasing afterwards.

It's something very wholesome in my mind, very minimal conflict, but at the start there is a bit of a protest by the princess for being betrothed, but that vanished the more she seen the prince after their long time apart.

Really really should think of other stuff for it, it's been floating around in the back of my mind for ages O.o
Modern royalty, betrothed since kids, main girl olive skin tone, dark wavy hair w brown eyes, main boy brown hair pale with hazel eyes. Awkward but snark girl, reserved and polite boy (Unless it's the main girl he is with).

Some scenes I have for them is maybe when they are reunited, the girl is 17, boy is 19, parents of course are best friends, the two young royals are awkward trying to catch up with each other, but are the talk of the castle.

Another one is they are going out to get stuff for a lunch date (picnic) and they go out in casual wear compared to their royal attire, a few boys try to flirt w princess. Prince watches amused as the princess tries to get him to help her out. Constant teasing afterwards.

It's something very wholesome in my mind, very minimal conflict, but at the start there is a bit of a protest by the princess for being betrothed, but that vanished the more she seen the prince after their long time apart.

Really really should think of other stuff for it, it's been floating around in the back of my mind for ages O.o
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I read the Shakespeare play The Tempest in grade 11 and it spawned the idea of an invisible forest spirit character much like the one in the play and that morphed into what is now an entire book plot

...aka the only plot that I've ever been able to fully write

so thanks for that, Shakespeare, I guess
and my grade 11 english teacher

(also every main character in the book is aspec because I decided on it. considering most of my friends and family have come out as aspec in the past few years that's not even unrealistic)
I read the Shakespeare play The Tempest in grade 11 and it spawned the idea of an invisible forest spirit character much like the one in the play and that morphed into what is now an entire book plot

...aka the only plot that I've ever been able to fully write

so thanks for that, Shakespeare, I guess
and my grade 11 english teacher

(also every main character in the book is aspec because I decided on it. considering most of my friends and family have come out as aspec in the past few years that's not even unrealistic)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
A man with two arms is hunted down by a man with 10 arms for cutting down his favourite tree.
A man with two arms is hunted down by a man with 10 arms for cutting down his favourite tree.
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
washed up detective falls in love with underground android ring fighter and trauma is healed
washed up detective falls in love with underground android ring fighter and trauma is healed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14