Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Writers! Poorly pitch your WIPS!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
1. The maker of the quadruple barrel that turns you into an imp blows up the universe through shenanigans.
2. Homestuck reference 2023
3. I butcher Christian mythology and get a billion people angry at me.
4. Saddest man in the universe shows magic James Bond exactly where to kick a demon lord to rescue a small fluffy fox/cat/dog/cute thing.
5. God gets bored and rips a hole in reality.

(Respectively, my titles for these are Slapstick, Game, Exile of Eden, Urban Fant, and Fant.)
1. The maker of the quadruple barrel that turns you into an imp blows up the universe through shenanigans.
2. Homestuck reference 2023
3. I butcher Christian mythology and get a billion people angry at me.
4. Saddest man in the universe shows magic James Bond exactly where to kick a demon lord to rescue a small fluffy fox/cat/dog/cute thing.
5. God gets bored and rips a hole in reality.

(Respectively, my titles for these are Slapstick, Game, Exile of Eden, Urban Fant, and Fant.)
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
Some of these ideas/WIPs I haven't touched in a while, but ya know:

• Video game creepypasta taken to its (il)logical conclusion (ft. gay romance).
  • Ghost hunting? Did you mean: "fighting the local cult"? (this one's a fanfic)
  • I've become the very thing I swore to destroy. The very thing I swore to destroy is actually pretty chill for the most part, though. The boys and I are going to go beat up some guy trying to resurrect an evil entity this Tuesday.
  • Get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon'd, idiot.
  • The plague doctor squad is sending you to the weirdcore dimension.
  • Another story about fighting the local cult, except this time the cult leader and the werewolf MC know each other on a personal level. (this one is not a fanfic)
  • Why are you suddenly a sea dragon? ...What do you mean we're going to be physically fighting capitalism in a post-apocalyptic wasteland?
  • Maybe the real chosen one was the shapeshifting demon we met along the way.
Some of these ideas/WIPs I haven't touched in a while, but ya know:

• Video game creepypasta taken to its (il)logical conclusion (ft. gay romance).
  • Ghost hunting? Did you mean: "fighting the local cult"? (this one's a fanfic)
  • I've become the very thing I swore to destroy. The very thing I swore to destroy is actually pretty chill for the most part, though. The boys and I are going to go beat up some guy trying to resurrect an evil entity this Tuesday.
  • Get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon'd, idiot.
  • The plague doctor squad is sending you to the weirdcore dimension.
  • Another story about fighting the local cult, except this time the cult leader and the werewolf MC know each other on a personal level. (this one is not a fanfic)
  • Why are you suddenly a sea dragon? ...What do you mean we're going to be physically fighting capitalism in a post-apocalyptic wasteland?
  • Maybe the real chosen one was the shapeshifting demon we met along the way.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
big bird tries to blow up the world
big bird tries to blow up the world
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
-The Shining but all the ghosts are goofballs
-Local Demonic Crime Lord Accidentally Adopts 3 Sorta Human Children
-Deer Monster Would Really Love to Stop Being Human Now Please
-"Don't go into the cursed woods." "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
- Immortal Woman Discovers she has 7 Mechanical Nieces and Nephews
- Feline Cafe Owner gives questionable Advice on How to Deal with Everyday Problems
-Dude Gets Stuck in the OtherRealm for A Year and Comes Back Weird
-Literally Just the Bacchae but With Cats and 1920s Aesthetic.
- Dragon is convinced that he's fooled everyone into thinking he's not a dragon. He hasn't.
-Wolf Women Keeps setting everything on fire, manages to get several others to join in.
-The Shining but all the ghosts are goofballs
-Local Demonic Crime Lord Accidentally Adopts 3 Sorta Human Children
-Deer Monster Would Really Love to Stop Being Human Now Please
-"Don't go into the cursed woods." "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
- Immortal Woman Discovers she has 7 Mechanical Nieces and Nephews
- Feline Cafe Owner gives questionable Advice on How to Deal with Everyday Problems
-Dude Gets Stuck in the OtherRealm for A Year and Comes Back Weird
-Literally Just the Bacchae but With Cats and 1920s Aesthetic.
- Dragon is convinced that he's fooled everyone into thinking he's not a dragon. He hasn't.
-Wolf Women Keeps setting everything on fire, manages to get several others to join in.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
don't give your dad unnamed sparkly drinks! worst mistake of my life!
don't give your dad unnamed sparkly drinks! worst mistake of my life!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Man dies and heavens receptionist/Boat rower screws up his heavenly admission so now he has to speak to the manager. In multiple underworlds.
Man dies and heavens receptionist/Boat rower screws up his heavenly admission so now he has to speak to the manager. In multiple underworlds.
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
Flight rising but only like 5 breeds and they're designed like MonHun monsters
Flight rising but only like 5 breeds and they're designed like MonHun monsters
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Local traumatized teen tries to stitch together fake wings to make his amnesiac dead older brother feel better about some stuff

It's werewolves! (It's not) It's demons! (It's not) It's FNAF! (It's not.) It's... Me? (Surprise you dummy)

"I'm a bird now I guess and I'm gonna process my entire life story in the span of like one week"

'What if we picked up trash together' "Sounds cool I'm in"
Local traumatized teen tries to stitch together fake wings to make his amnesiac dead older brother feel better about some stuff

It's werewolves! (It's not) It's demons! (It's not) It's FNAF! (It's not.) It's... Me? (Surprise you dummy)

"I'm a bird now I guess and I'm gonna process my entire life story in the span of like one week"

'What if we picked up trash together' "Sounds cool I'm in"
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1. Three adults run away because one gay idiot bit another bi idiot and now both idiots are vampires and that's iLLeGaL

2. The author decides you need to cry for twenty days by making a psychological horror from a child's perspective

3. Girl is in the Matrix but it's actually just her new friend's dad but it's okay because he's just doing what his daughter tells him to!

4. The author has decided you haven't been traumatized enough so she writes the descent into domestic violence in 2nd person
1. Three adults run away because one gay idiot bit another bi idiot and now both idiots are vampires and that's iLLeGaL

2. The author decides you need to cry for twenty days by making a psychological horror from a child's perspective

3. Girl is in the Matrix but it's actually just her new friend's dad but it's okay because he's just doing what his daughter tells him to!

4. The author has decided you haven't been traumatized enough so she writes the descent into domestic violence in 2nd person
Xo3h1oI.png

Ayuu

Way too many fantasy races and variants, featuring way too many deities, and way too much trauma

Man literally spontaneously combusts into a ball of fire, accidentally turns his child into a zombie, adopts two more children, doesn't elaborate, and leaves

Another man blacks out suddenly, only to wake up and find out he's discovered the secret to necromancy, no memories about how it happened

Featuring other projects:

1) Sunlight Reach
Sci-fi/fantasy mix - humans got the sci-fi, monsters got the fantasy magic

2) Crystalline
Gemstone themed magical girls - that's it. That's the story.

3) To Be Human
Mythical creature/human hybrids - like 90% of the cast is gay

Ayuu

Way too many fantasy races and variants, featuring way too many deities, and way too much trauma

Man literally spontaneously combusts into a ball of fire, accidentally turns his child into a zombie, adopts two more children, doesn't elaborate, and leaves

Another man blacks out suddenly, only to wake up and find out he's discovered the secret to necromancy, no memories about how it happened

Featuring other projects:

1) Sunlight Reach
Sci-fi/fantasy mix - humans got the sci-fi, monsters got the fantasy magic

2) Crystalline
Gemstone themed magical girls - that's it. That's the story.

3) To Be Human
Mythical creature/human hybrids - like 90% of the cast is gay
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14