Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89
@Aequorin What's the 'can you explain the joke?' test?
@Aequorin What's the 'can you explain the joke?' test?

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
[quote name="Kuzuryushin" date="2023-01-19 16:28:31" ] @akesi Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it. Am I so out of touch for that 'yikes' surprising me to see? Was it that bad? o_o [/quote] @Kuzuryushin yes, it was a fairly misogynistic joke that relates to objectifying and discussing women's bodies.
Kuzuryushin wrote on 2023-01-19 16:28:31:
@akesi Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it.

Am I so out of touch for that 'yikes' surprising me to see? Was it that bad? o_o

@Kuzuryushin yes, it was a fairly misogynistic joke that relates to objectifying and discussing women's bodies.
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
These are so cute! :D
These are so cute! :D
kfUiQOI.pnglUC8ePW.png
XHdXe4e.pngJbusnPR.png
tcDbKKs.pngYP0RxT4.png
os3dhO8.png Jm2UVix.png
Very happy to see the coliseum capchas have been improved, and excited to see these new vistas and the majority positive reactions to them!

I personally would be unlikely to use the vistas as my permanent forums aestehtic since I like changing that up seasonally, but I could use any of them for individual dragons since there was the update howeverlong ago to include vistas in dragon bios! It makes this a neat update not only for people whose identities are being represented, but for allies and others who might want to represent their dragons' various identities.

I'd also love to see that background for them that Natron stitched together as some sort of scene... especially if there were some sort of user interface to zoom and position scenes specifically so we could have panoramas or scale them to dragons.... maybe in the 2026 anniversary update?

Also - thank you for the forum moderation - monitoring actively means you're seeing all the positive and negative feedback, plus whatever crossed enough lines to get deleted. I'm late so I'm seeing references to deleted posts but not any egregious posts themselves, and it's very nice user-side to have active moderation in the announcement threads so that I can just enjoy them. I hope you are able to enjoy the general positivity too!

The active moderation, choices made in the TOS/rules, and series of updates to support players and improve the game make FR my go-to hobby and favorite online community.
Very happy to see the coliseum capchas have been improved, and excited to see these new vistas and the majority positive reactions to them!

I personally would be unlikely to use the vistas as my permanent forums aestehtic since I like changing that up seasonally, but I could use any of them for individual dragons since there was the update howeverlong ago to include vistas in dragon bios! It makes this a neat update not only for people whose identities are being represented, but for allies and others who might want to represent their dragons' various identities.

I'd also love to see that background for them that Natron stitched together as some sort of scene... especially if there were some sort of user interface to zoom and position scenes specifically so we could have panoramas or scale them to dragons.... maybe in the 2026 anniversary update?

Also - thank you for the forum moderation - monitoring actively means you're seeing all the positive and negative feedback, plus whatever crossed enough lines to get deleted. I'm late so I'm seeing references to deleted posts but not any egregious posts themselves, and it's very nice user-side to have active moderation in the announcement threads so that I can just enjoy them. I hope you are able to enjoy the general positivity too!

The active moderation, choices made in the TOS/rules, and series of updates to support players and improve the game make FR my go-to hobby and favorite online community.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Out of curiosity, if anyone who knows wants to answer, but will we be seeing more pride items in the future like this?
Out of curiosity, if anyone who knows wants to answer, but will we be seeing more pride items in the future like this?
aP34GRw.png
Thank you FR i feel very seen [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Thank you FR i feel very seen
underskrift-geo.png
@vrine Now that you put it that way, I can see how that can be misogynistic, my B.
Times are changing faster than I can keep up sometimes. I love to see it, but understandably a lot of changes might not make any sense to me at first. So I appreciate the info
@vrine Now that you put it that way, I can see how that can be misogynistic, my B.
Times are changing faster than I can keep up sometimes. I love to see it, but understandably a lot of changes might not make any sense to me at first. So I appreciate the info

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRIDE VISTAS!!!!!!!!

Can't afford it yet, but it gives me an excuse to be active on here. >:D
Gonna try and grab the pan and trans!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRIDE VISTAS!!!!!!!!

Can't afford it yet, but it gives me an excuse to be active on here. >:D
Gonna try and grab the pan and trans!!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
@Kuzuryushin no worries! Like you did, it's always good to ask when you're not sure, so thanks for being open :)
@Kuzuryushin no worries! Like you did, it's always good to ask when you're not sure, so thanks for being open :)
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
RAINBOW RIBBONS!!! <3333
RAINBOW RIBBONS!!! <3333
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89