Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89
Nice!! I'm really attached to my current vista, but I might snag one of the new ones for June :>

Edit: Nonbinary ribbon snagged >:)
Nice!! I'm really attached to my current vista, but I might snag one of the new ones for June :>

Edit: Nonbinary ribbon snagged >:)
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
nice
nice
ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

_____________________________ lWHeF6j.pngfLdYOuE.pngytkEBod.pngpZJYyk4.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png
Whoo! Just gotta decide which flag to pick up first!
So happy to see everyone so excited about this update! It's so nice to see more flags than just LGBT!
Thank you FR, especially for sticking to the stance that our identity is not political.
Whoo! Just gotta decide which flag to pick up first!
So happy to see everyone so excited about this update! It's so nice to see more flags than just LGBT!
Thank you FR, especially for sticking to the stance that our identity is not political.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
SWAG UPDATE ALL AROUND THANKS <3
SWAG UPDATE ALL AROUND THANKS <3
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
Sad I had to choose just one to equip out of my two that apply BUT these are super cute. Thank you :D
Sad I had to choose just one to equip out of my two that apply BUT these are super cute. Thank you :D
gender ribbons!!!!!! lets gooooo
gender ribbons!!!!!! lets gooooo
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
I hope Aquorin is having a good day, despite having to very actively monitor this thread
I hope Aquorin is having a good day, despite having to very actively monitor this thread
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
This update makes me so happy, thank you so much FR for these awesome ribbons! I love my crystals too much to change them, but I [i]will[/i] be buying the Bi Ribbons next time Arcane has dominance and applying it to my account. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Can't wait!
This update makes me so happy, thank you so much FR for these awesome ribbons!

I love my crystals too much to change them, but I will be buying the Bi Ribbons next time Arcane has dominance and applying it to my account. Can't wait!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Oh the vistas are cool!
Oh the vistas are cool!
GJ4HbdE.gif
Thank you *so much* for the ribbons. It means a lot, especially right now.
Thank you *so much* for the ribbons. It means a lot, especially right now.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89