Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nioell's Art Shop [CLOSED/Pinglist]
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151
Thank you kindly for another stunning artwork :D You illustrated her in a magnificant way, and all the painted details turned out fabulous and incredibly pretty. I love how she directly looks at the viewer, like she captures your attention and imagination, without letting you go! (The glimmering yellow eyes have a glorious effect.) The ambivalence of seeming friendly and lurking at the same time turned out fascinating, too - you really don't know why she's smiling, or if she's truly smiling at all. It's so perfect, I'm in awe ;o; <3
I'm beyond happy I had the chance to commission you again, thank you for working with me and my dragons - it was a pleasure as always, and I hope you had fun drawing them, too!
Thank you kindly for another stunning artwork :D You illustrated her in a magnificant way, and all the painted details turned out fabulous and incredibly pretty. I love how she directly looks at the viewer, like she captures your attention and imagination, without letting you go! (The glimmering yellow eyes have a glorious effect.) The ambivalence of seeming friendly and lurking at the same time turned out fascinating, too - you really don't know why she's smiling, or if she's truly smiling at all. It's so perfect, I'm in awe ;o; <3
I'm beyond happy I had the chance to commission you again, thank you for working with me and my dragons - it was a pleasure as always, and I hope you had fun drawing them, too!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Thanks for the kind words <3

It's always lots of fun to work on your dragons. I love their looks and the lore behind them and I hope I'll get to work on more of them in the future! :D

@Luunai

Thanks for the kind words <3

It's always lots of fun to work on your dragons. I love their looks and the lore behind them and I hope I'll get to work on more of them in the future! :D

3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@Onivelle Hey! The cold is gone and I was finally able to get your art done. Hope you like how it turned out ^.^ [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/960101970662789140/1023532735169576982/Commission_Onivelle.png] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/960101970662789140/1023532735169576982/Commission_Onivelle.png[/img][/url]
@Onivelle

Hey! The cold is gone and I was finally able to get your art done. Hope you like how it turned out ^.^

Commission_Onivelle.png
Pinglist was here.

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great start into the new year! It's certainly been a while but I finally have the time to take on some commish work again. So as always please let me know in case you want to grab a slot or you wanna be removed from the pinglist so you're not annoyed by my posts anymore ;P

I'll be taking orders from now until rollover Sunday :)
Pinglist was here.

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great start into the new year! It's certainly been a while but I finally have the time to take on some commish work again. So as always please let me know in case you want to grab a slot or you wanna be removed from the pinglist so you're not annoyed by my posts anymore ;P

I'll be taking orders from now until rollover Sunday :)
@Nioell Love your art so much ^^ Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65161041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651611/65161041_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: Yes Description: Any pose that you feel fits him would be great but he is a bit more lighthearted and goofy in personality ^^ Type of Commission: Headshot, colored sketch Payment method: gems and treasure (at the moment i have 379 gems and 278kt if thats enough in a mixed payment?)
@Nioell
Love your art so much ^^
Dragon:
65161041_350.png

Apparel: Yes
Description: Any pose that you feel fits him would be great but he is a bit more lighthearted and goofy in personality ^^
Type of Commission: Headshot, colored sketch
Payment method: gems and treasure (at the moment i have 379 gems and 278kt if thats enough in a mixed payment?)
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
It's nice to see you back, and - surprise - it's me posting another order :') [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80091706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800918/80091706_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] yes [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] yes [b]Description:[/b] [u]Concept/story:[/u] Hymn is a living statue who is petrified at daylight, and awakens at night, turning into a seraphic being and protector. It's fully up to you whether you want to illustrate him in his statue or in his living dragon form (or during the transformation process)! He's literally a "hymn" to heros and saints of tragic mythological stories and fables; he keeps their stories like an archive preserved in his mind and keeps singing/telling them to other dragons, so that they are never forgotten. His primal tears are always flowing (even in statue mode) and inheriting healing abilities, to cure the hearts of the bereaved of their sorrows and pain; his natural wings and his belly are the night sky, showing the secrets and mysteries of the universe if you gaze into them; his additional wings are made of stone just like his body, but turn into real feathers when he awakens at night. [u]General vibes for inspiration:[/u] mysterious and awe-inspiring; a harmony of grief and hope; sublime, honorable, divine, proud, and uplifting, but at the same time always surrounded by sadness and mourning. [u]Pose/expression/bg:[/u] As always, you can take as much artistic liberty as you want to, but I wanted to give you some impressions because in this case it's a lore dragon I'm throwing at you :D You obviously don't have to capture everything, but I was hoping that you find a few aspects which appeal to you or give you an idea how to illustrate him. Pose and expression is up to you, as well as the background; I imagine him being outside in the dark woods at night, and standing in some kind of hall/crypt/vault during the day when he's a statue, but that's completely up to your own interpretation. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Painting (halfbody) [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Add me to the Pinglist:[/b] I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please! Thank you for your time, and I hope his appearance and concept appeals to you!
It's nice to see you back, and - surprise - it's me posting another order :')

Dragon / OC: 80091706_350.png
Apparel: yes
Accent / Skin: yes
Description: Concept/story: Hymn is a living statue who is petrified at daylight, and awakens at night, turning into a seraphic being and protector. It's fully up to you whether you want to illustrate him in his statue or in his living dragon form (or during the transformation process)! He's literally a "hymn" to heros and saints of tragic mythological stories and fables; he keeps their stories like an archive preserved in his mind and keeps singing/telling them to other dragons, so that they are never forgotten. His primal tears are always flowing (even in statue mode) and inheriting healing abilities, to cure the hearts of the bereaved of their sorrows and pain; his natural wings and his belly are the night sky, showing the secrets and mysteries of the universe if you gaze into them; his additional wings are made of stone just like his body, but turn into real feathers when he awakens at night. General vibes for inspiration: mysterious and awe-inspiring; a harmony of grief and hope; sublime, honorable, divine, proud, and uplifting, but at the same time always surrounded by sadness and mourning. Pose/expression/bg: As always, you can take as much artistic liberty as you want to, but I wanted to give you some impressions because in this case it's a lore dragon I'm throwing at you :D You obviously don't have to capture everything, but I was hoping that you find a few aspects which appeal to you or give you an idea how to illustrate him. Pose and expression is up to you, as well as the background; I imagine him being outside in the dark woods at night, and standing in some kind of hall/crypt/vault during the day when he's a statue, but that's completely up to your own interpretation.
Type of Commission: Painting (halfbody)
Payment method: gems
Add me to the Pinglist: I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please!

Thank you for your time, and I hope his appearance and concept appeals to you!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Dragon / OC: Addam
Accent / Skin: no
Description: he's quite a clown, runs a circus. there may have been casualties. (its a scary circus) hope this helps. just do whatever you want with him, since it is just a bust. he has a cane in his outfit scry he uses for mobility reasons, but as it is a bust i understand it probably cant be realistically included in the picture.
Type of Commission: Sketch bust
Payment method: gms
Add me to the Pinglist: yes
Dragon / OC: Addam
Description: he's quite a clown, runs a circus. there may have been casualties. (its a scary circus) hope this helps. just do whatever you want with him, since it is just a bust. he has a cane in his outfit scry he uses for mobility reasons, but as it is a bust i understand it probably cant be realistically included in the picture.
Type of Commission: Sketch bust
Payment method: gms
Add me to the Pinglist: yes
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
[b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21558788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/215588/21558788_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] yes [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] no [b]Description:[/b] Owen is a very hot-tempered warrior mage who hasn't stopped being angry since the day he was born. He is quite literally fuming all the time. For both pose and expression, I was hoping for something very aggressive like he's about to jump into a fight. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Sketch (halfbody) [b]Payment method:[/b] T+g, is 500g and 550kt ok? [b]Add me to the Pinglist:[/b] yes please!
Dragon / OC:
21558788_350.png
Description: Owen is a very hot-tempered warrior mage who hasn't stopped being angry since the day he was born. He is quite literally fuming all the time. For both pose and expression, I was hoping for something very aggressive like he's about to jump into a fight.
Type of Commission: Sketch (halfbody)
Payment method: T+g, is 500g and 550kt ok?
Add me to the Pinglist: yes please!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Noted your orders, thanks guys! :D

@SirainOffcial

Yeah, that's definitely enough enough for a mixed payment. I'm going with the current g:t ratio which seems to be 1:1050 atm. So that'd bring it to 380g and 126kt :)

@Luunai

Ooohh, love the lore around him! Definitely gives me a lot to work with and I already have some images floating around in my head again :D

@antimonycarver

Thanks! A little background always helps and I'll see if I can get the cane in there after all. I might have an idea but need to sketch it out to see if it works ^^'

@GiantPandroid

Oh angry Noc, I can work with that >:D

And yeah, 500g+550kt is good (25kt more even than what the current rate would be, just making sure you don't pay too much involuntarily ^^')
Noted your orders, thanks guys! :D

@SirainOffcial

Yeah, that's definitely enough enough for a mixed payment. I'm going with the current g:t ratio which seems to be 1:1050 atm. So that'd bring it to 380g and 126kt :)

@Luunai

Ooohh, love the lore around him! Definitely gives me a lot to work with and I already have some images floating around in my head again :D

@antimonycarver

Thanks! A little background always helps and I'll see if I can get the cane in there after all. I might have an idea but need to sketch it out to see if it works ^^'

@GiantPandroid

Oh angry Noc, I can work with that >:D

And yeah, 500g+550kt is good (25kt more even than what the current rate would be, just making sure you don't pay too much involuntarily ^^')
[b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83405852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834059/83405852_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Nope! [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] Nope! [b]Description:[/b] Oh gods I will do my best here but you can always ask me for more details here or on Discord because I am always on Discord. So I'd like a tag-team shot like you have in your sig banner with my dragon lad above and the human version in his profile! I'd prefer him in an outfit that *isn't* the one he's in for the reference picture - probably more like... a dark denim jacket (which, if possible, would likely have a few patches on it which I can describe for ya and provide pictures) over a dark shirt and black pants and boots. His hair would be both the green of the picture but with like an amethyst purple mixed in as well, and have one hand out holding like a handful of black shadow fire, kinda like [url=https://www.enworld.org/attachments/1631310435056-png.143615/][u]this[/u] [/url]but black flame. (gods this is stupidly complicated sounding, i'm sorry - honestly a pose like [url=https://images.uesp.net/b/b0/ON-npc-Vampire_Shadowcaster.jpg][u]this one[/u][/url], with flame in his left hand and a baseball bat in his right would be AWESOME) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Gods help my wallet, but fullbody painting. [b]Payment method:[/b] I can pay in gems, but if I can do some in treasure that would be lovely~ [b]Add me to the Pinglist:[/b] Yessssss please! (i just apologize again for the mess this is LOL)
Dragon / OC:
83405852_350.png
Apparel: Nope!
Accent / Skin: Nope!
Description: Oh gods I will do my best here but you can always ask me for more details here or on Discord because I am always on Discord. So I'd like a tag-team shot like you have in your sig banner with my dragon lad above and the human version in his profile! I'd prefer him in an outfit that *isn't* the one he's in for the reference picture - probably more like... a dark denim jacket (which, if possible, would likely have a few patches on it which I can describe for ya and provide pictures) over a dark shirt and black pants and boots. His hair would be both the green of the picture but with like an amethyst purple mixed in as well, and have one hand out holding like a handful of black shadow fire, kinda like this but black flame. (gods this is stupidly complicated sounding, i'm sorry - honestly a pose like this one, with flame in his left hand and a baseball bat in his right would be AWESOME)
Type of Commission: Gods help my wallet, but fullbody painting.
Payment method: I can pay in gems, but if I can do some in treasure that would be lovely~
Add me to the Pinglist: Yessssss please!

(i just apologize again for the mess this is LOL)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151