Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89
[quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:28:47" ] My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these [/quote] Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60475026]this one of mine[/url], for example.
Gathouria wrote on 2023-01-19 14:28:47:
My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these

Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in this one of mine, for example.
UJXttDL.png
[quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:28:47" ] My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these [/quote] THIS i love the ribbons but im also so used to my current vista... i might actually cry over these though /pos
My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these
THIS i love the ribbons but im also so used to my current vista... i might actually cry over these though /pos
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
The ribbon vistas look really nice! Thank you, FR!
The ribbon vistas look really nice! Thank you, FR!
XW2PxEW.png
i was gonna go "hahah trans flag dragon,," ANDT THEN I SAW THE RIBBONS AAAAAAAAA OH MY GODDD
i was gonna go "hahah trans flag dragon,," ANDT THEN I SAW THE RIBBONS AAAAAAAAA OH MY GODDD
1181.png17497.png33202.png33201.png17498.png1184.png
[quote name="NorthSong" date="2023-01-19 14:31:33" ] [quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:28:47" ] My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these [/quote] Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60475026]this one of mine[/url], for example. [/quote] Wait WHAT? Why did I not know this!
NorthSong wrote on 2023-01-19 14:31:33:

Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in this one of mine, for example.

Wait WHAT? Why did I not know this!
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
The ace one is so nice [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Maybe there could be an agender one someday? Gonna go broke getting the ones that apply to me already
The ace one is so nice

Maybe there could be an agender one someday?

Gonna go broke getting the ones that apply to me already
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
OH MY GOD!?!?!
OH MY GOD!?!?!
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
-you know it probably wasn't intentional, but I really, really love the fact that the ace and bi ribbon backgrounds are next to each other considering the history of our communities working as one.
-you know it probably wasn't intentional, but I really, really love the fact that the ace and bi ribbon backgrounds are next to each other considering the history of our communities working as one.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[quote name="Dramaturgy" date="2023-01-19 14:37:09" ] The ace one is so nice [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Maybe there could be an agender one someday? Gonna go broke getting the ones that apply to me already [/quote] SAMEEEE i need like three of them already lol
Dramaturgy wrote on 2023-01-19 14:37:09:
The ace one is so nice

Maybe there could be an agender one someday?

Gonna go broke getting the ones that apply to me already

SAMEEEE i need like three of them already lol
[quote name="NorthSong" date="2023-01-19 14:31:33" ] [quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:28:47" ] My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these [/quote] Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60475026]this one of mine[/url], for example. [/quote] oh my god I completely forgot about that??? thank you kind friend I'm buying them all and pasting them onto everyone
NorthSong wrote on 2023-01-19 14:31:33:

oh my god I completely forgot about that??? thank you kind friend I'm buying them all and pasting them onto everyone
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89