Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89
Can staff release the background image of the vistas in full? It looks like it is supposed to be one artwork that was cut into multiple for each vista and I'm just super curious.

(thanks for the cool coastline for me)

edit: ok just saw the version someone in this thread did with all vistas combined, love it.
Can staff release the background image of the vistas in full? It looks like it is supposed to be one artwork that was cut into multiple for each vista and I'm just super curious.

edit: ok just saw the version someone in this thread did with all vistas combined, love it.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Comments responding to a removed comment have been removed. Do not engage: Report, block, and move on with your day. Thank you.
Comments responding to a removed comment have been removed. Do not engage: Report, block, and move on with your day. Thank you.
[quote name="Sedesla" date="2023-01-19 14:47:20" ] Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue? [/quote] @Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon!
Sedesla wrote on 2023-01-19 14:47:20:
Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue?
@Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
thanks staff! mwah
thanks staff! mwah
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
man, now i need a gay flag dragon! the hunt begins
man, now i need a gay flag dragon! the hunt begins
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
[quote name="Asmo" date="2023-01-19 14:48:04" ] Can staff release the background image of the vistas in full? It looks like it is supposed to be one artwork that was cut into multiple for each vista and I'm just super curious. (thanks for the cool coastline for me) [/quote] [quote name="Thilath" date="2023-01-19 11:34:02" ] I love the scene they all maaaake ; u; [img]https://i.imgur.com/og0O2aB.png[/img] [/quote] @Asmo if it helps this person already did! :DDD
Asmo wrote on 2023-01-19 14:48:04:

Thilath wrote on 2023-01-19 11:34:02:
I love the scene they all maaaake ; u;
og0O2aB.png

@Asmo if it helps this person already did! :DDD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I've had an account since 2017 and have literally never bothered to apply a single vista until this moment. The ribbons are wonderful and I look forward to seeing more variations joining the party over time!
I've had an account since 2017 and have literally never bothered to apply a single vista until this moment. The ribbons are wonderful and I look forward to seeing more variations joining the party over time!
@hungryhobbits

Thank you! :D
It looks really neat all together tbh.
@hungryhobbits

Thank you! :D
It looks really neat all together tbh.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Yay pride ribbons!! Yay underbelly for aberrations!!
Yay pride ribbons!! Yay underbelly for aberrations!!
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89