Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89
My favorite part of this- beyond just having the new vistas -is the fact that there's pages and pages of people who are just so happy to be seen and represented. Thank you, devs!
My favorite part of this- beyond just having the new vistas -is the fact that there's pages and pages of people who are just so happy to be seen and represented. Thank you, devs!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
This is so fricken cute... i need them all
This is so fricken cute... i need them all
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
I legit dotn have words to express how much i love this pet site, its legit the most wholesoem and welcomign ive been in <3
I legit dotn have words to express how much i love this pet site, its legit the most wholesoem and welcomign ive been in <3
neutralh5.png
YIPPEE
YIPPEE
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
How dare this releases when I have only 200 treasure available!! Jokes aside, I'm dying to buy each and every one of those flags and apply the pansexual one IMMEDIATELY <3 I'm absolutely in love with this update, probably the best one ever :> EDIT :: just got gifted the pan vista from a sweet user <3!! love this site so much [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
How dare this releases when I have only 200 treasure available!!
Jokes aside, I'm dying to buy each and every one of those flags and apply the pansexual one IMMEDIATELY <3 I'm absolutely in love with this update, probably the best one ever :>

EDIT :: just got gifted the pan vista from a sweet user <3!! love this site so much
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Thank you FR devs for adding this!! It feels so good to see people supporting each other like this!
(If you ever expand the number of pride vistas, could you consider adding grey-ace? That would make me very happy :))
Thank you FR devs for adding this!! It feels so good to see people supporting each other like this!
(If you ever expand the number of pride vistas, could you consider adding grey-ace? That would make me very happy :))
UwUnl7O.png
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO
Gammass.gif
[center]omg!!!!! I've gotta get my hands on the trans one [emoji=tundra love size=1]
omg!!!!! I've gotta get my hands on the trans one
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
I nearly cried when my sibling told me about this update. Thank you so much, devs. I'm getting my hands on a nonbinary one as soon as I have enough money.
I nearly cried when my sibling told me about this update. Thank you so much, devs. I'm getting my hands on a nonbinary one as soon as I have enough money.
VAAnkLY.png
WHAYT WHAT WHAT
WHAYT WHAT WHAT

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST