Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
CROCOITE ORDERED

LET'S GOOOOO
CROCOITE ORDERED

LET'S GOOOOO
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Suddenly I am reminded that I do exist and everything is real
Suddenly I am reminded that I do exist and everything is real
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
if everything goes right my amiibos should arrive tomorrow eeEEEEEEEEE

heck the shelf isnt ready yet, it still needs painted. but at least the shrink plastic decorations are pretty much done for now, tho i dont know how i lucked out on the first squid turning out perfect and the others either being stretched out or squished versions of it. all of the octos have turned out fine so far, its just the squids... weird
if everything goes right my amiibos should arrive tomorrow eeEEEEEEEEE

heck the shelf isnt ready yet, it still needs painted. but at least the shrink plastic decorations are pretty much done for now, tho i dont know how i lucked out on the first squid turning out perfect and the others either being stretched out or squished versions of it. all of the octos have turned out fine so far, its just the squids... weird
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Friend isn’t responding to my oc idea :(
Friend isn’t responding to my oc idea :(
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Juts realized that I may well miss CrystGala altogether this year because I'll be out of the country. Hopefully the wifi is reliable enough over there that I can hop online and get everything while it's available at a reasonable price.
Juts realized that I may well miss CrystGala altogether this year because I'll be out of the country. Hopefully the wifi is reliable enough over there that I can hop online and get everything while it's available at a reasonable price.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
that one clip from spongebob thats like "dont be intimidated squidward, try to imagine him in his underwear! [beat] OH NO HES HOTT" really shaped me as a person and i think it shows
that one clip from spongebob thats like "dont be intimidated squidward, try to imagine him in his underwear! [beat] OH NO HES HOTT" really shaped me as a person and i think it shows
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Well, that was a fantastic first episode. It got the "you're now an emotional wreck" checkpoint at the ~20 minute mark down.
Well, that was a fantastic first episode. It got the "you're now an emotional wreck" checkpoint at the ~20 minute mark down.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
i literally don’t have to put in effort if you aren’t going to.
i literally don’t have to put in effort if you aren’t going to.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
sometimes I hate looking at the familiars page in the shop bc every time I see a kitsune familiar I want one sm but they're too expensive rip

the golden kitsune is like 125000g and I have about 35000... gotta make me a get rick quick scheme or smth lol
sometimes I hate looking at the familiars page in the shop bc every time I see a kitsune familiar I want one sm but they're too expensive rip

the golden kitsune is like 125000g and I have about 35000... gotta make me a get rick quick scheme or smth lol
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
This fic I'm writing is so so so SO bad but I've come too far to give up on it now. I need to get it done so I can move on to another one that will hopefully suck less lol.
This fic I'm writing is so so so SO bad but I've come too far to give up on it now. I need to get it done so I can move on to another one that will hopefully suck less lol.
PJb908Z.png