Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 419 420
[quote name="Dogmage999" date="2023-01-08 16:46:47" ] Sea Monster Survival: The video game [/quote] [spoiler]Subnautica?[/spoiler] For my own: Heal your motorcycle with the power of sandwiches.
Dogmage999 wrote on 2023-01-08 16:46:47:

Sea Monster Survival: The video game
Subnautica?

For my own:

Heal your motorcycle with the power of sandwiches.
oJK1fXV.png
Persistent woman stuck in a cruel laboratory experiment kills a murderous psycopathic robot, and later said robot falls in love with her.
Persistent woman stuck in a cruel laboratory experiment kills a murderous psycopathic robot, and later said robot falls in love with her.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Dogmage
#3 is Subnautica, #4 is Undertale, #5... I'll guess Everhood even though I have no idea how the gameplay of that goes.
@Dogmage
#3 is Subnautica, #4 is Undertale, #5... I'll guess Everhood even though I have no idea how the gameplay of that goes.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
@QuetzalQueen Portal.
@QuetzalQueen Portal.

silent hill but with lesbians in space
silent hill but with lesbians in space
Scp: The game… no not containment breach

Like Pokemon, but instead of catching them to battle you’re catching them to turn your friends into mutants. Body horror for kids!

If I had a nickel for every game I played in 2022 that involved cats saving robots by returning the sun to them, I’d have two nickels. Which granted isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Little girl brings down the mafia, directors, and undead noodle

When moth becomes lämp, fight them and become god

Scp: The game… no not containment breach

Like Pokemon, but instead of catching them to battle you’re catching them to turn your friends into mutants. Body horror for kids!

If I had a nickel for every game I played in 2022 that involved cats saving robots by returning the sun to them, I’d have two nickels. Which granted isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Little girl brings down the mafia, directors, and undead noodle

When moth becomes lämp, fight them and become god

NBeoOgB.png
I know the last two! Dunno how to do spoiler, though.

(a hat in time and hollow knight)
I know the last two! Dunno how to do spoiler, though.

(a hat in time and hollow knight)

1. You are a creature and no one knows what exactly it is that you are, but you can change the laws of the universe just by moving some text around.
2. Hello, you are in figurative hell. Prepare to be met with a very unfair opponent in about 5 days, and if you beat them, prepare for more.
3. Grandpa is dead, and we’re gonna go on with our lives for a few years before deciding that maybe the farm life is better.
4. Well, the bad news is that the earth is flooded and the only way to live is by using a boat and sailing from island to island. The good news is that thanks to the world flooding the waters are so full of stuff that you can make one!
5. “Father, why do you keep leaving me and expecting me to run a restaurant all on my own?”
6. Let’s take a perfectly normal game, that already exists as its own thing, but then we’ll put it in the sky.
7. Early 2000’s flash animation: the game
8. your persistence pays off(?) as you make a narrator very upset while playing this ga- no wait, it's not that -uh, while you're having this sequence of conversations
1. You are a creature and no one knows what exactly it is that you are, but you can change the laws of the universe just by moving some text around.
2. Hello, you are in figurative hell. Prepare to be met with a very unfair opponent in about 5 days, and if you beat them, prepare for more.
3. Grandpa is dead, and we’re gonna go on with our lives for a few years before deciding that maybe the farm life is better.
4. Well, the bad news is that the earth is flooded and the only way to live is by using a boat and sailing from island to island. The good news is that thanks to the world flooding the waters are so full of stuff that you can make one!
5. “Father, why do you keep leaving me and expecting me to run a restaurant all on my own?”
6. Let’s take a perfectly normal game, that already exists as its own thing, but then we’ll put it in the sky.
7. Early 2000’s flash animation: the game
8. your persistence pays off(?) as you make a narrator very upset while playing this ga- no wait, it's not that -uh, while you're having this sequence of conversations
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Red anime boy wakes up, finds lightsaber, and goes around destroying evil robots with the power of Digimon that die if they use their powers.
Red anime boy wakes up, finds lightsaber, and goes around destroying evil robots with the power of Digimon that die if they use their powers.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
A family doesn't have to be a mom, a dad, and two kids. A family can be a bratty harvest deity,her pet dog/grandpa, a disgraced samurai/bandit, a dutch missionary,a baby that can control animals,a weaving crane, some punk blacksmith kid and an otterweasel uncle.
A family doesn't have to be a mom, a dad, and two kids. A family can be a bratty harvest deity,her pet dog/grandpa, a disgraced samurai/bandit, a dutch missionary,a baby that can control animals,a weaving crane, some punk blacksmith kid and an otterweasel uncle.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 419 420