Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 421 422
making the absolutely most perfect 5 star meal for someone and he rates it a 4/5 stars because you took slightly too long on it and the fish fillet was cooked for slightly too long so you put glass in the next guy's food to relive some stress and he gives it a 5/5 stars. and the plates keep breaking when you put them down
making the absolutely most perfect 5 star meal for someone and he rates it a 4/5 stars because you took slightly too long on it and the fish fillet was cooked for slightly too long so you put glass in the next guy's food to relive some stress and he gives it a 5/5 stars. and the plates keep breaking when you put them down
W1Dayps.png
YOUHAVEDIEDOFDYSENTERY
YOUHAVEDIEDOFDYSENTERY
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2018-04-06 20:05:48" ] More of these because I like making them * Grab masks and stop an evil dude to prevent the moon from destroying the world. * Italian plumber decides racing with his archnemesis is a good idea. * Throw around monkeys in marbles to solve puzzles. * Create your friends and watch them make friends, enemies, and romantic relationships. All without any death involved! * Solve crimes with a talking creature that sounds like a middle-aged man. * Marry your siblings - good thing they're not actually related to you. But you can marry your cousin! * Kids from the future come to stop you but evil so their parents don't die. * Take care of cute puppies. That's it. * Capture ghosts responsible for every-day occurrences to fight for you. * Beat monsters up with a stick or don't - it's your choice. * Buy dragons and dress them up so you can go bankrupt. [/quote] Ik this was an old post but I love this Majora's Mask Mario Kart Super Monkey Ball? Tamodachi Life Detective Pikachu Uh why does this also sound like Tamodachi Life?! Dunno Nintendogs *sigh* Yo-Kai Watch (insert trauma) Dunno Flight Rising
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2018-04-06 20:05:48:
More of these because I like making them

* Grab masks and stop an evil dude to prevent the moon from destroying the world.

* Italian plumber decides racing with his archnemesis is a good idea.

* Throw around monkeys in marbles to solve puzzles.

* Create your friends and watch them make friends, enemies, and romantic relationships. All without any death involved!

* Solve crimes with a talking creature that sounds like a middle-aged man.

* Marry your siblings - good thing they're not actually related to you. But you can marry your cousin!

* Kids from the future come to stop you but evil so their parents don't die.

* Take care of cute puppies. That's it.

* Capture ghosts responsible for every-day occurrences to fight for you.

* Beat monsters up with a stick or don't - it's your choice.

* Buy dragons and dress them up so you can go bankrupt.

Ik this was an old post but I love this

Majora's Mask

Mario Kart

Super Monkey Ball?

Tamodachi Life

Detective Pikachu

Uh why does this also sound like Tamodachi Life?!

Dunno

Nintendogs

*sigh* Yo-Kai Watch (insert trauma)

Dunno

Flight Rising
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
- There's bird people living in my basement? I was only trying to fix the light...

- You've heard of the Isle of Misfit Toys, now get ready for the Parallel Dimension of Forgotten Belongings

- Time-traveling to the future grants you superior graphics & a really cool hat. Just don't forget you started all this as a courier amidst a demonic invasion

@BlessedMidoriya

I was thinking Cooking Simulator & the breaking plates really sealed the deal lol

- There's bird people living in my basement? I was only trying to fix the light...

- You've heard of the Isle of Misfit Toys, now get ready for the Parallel Dimension of Forgotten Belongings

- Time-traveling to the future grants you superior graphics & a really cool hat. Just don't forget you started all this as a courier amidst a demonic invasion

@BlessedMidoriya

I was thinking Cooking Simulator & the breaking plates really sealed the deal lol

[quote name="Asclepihex" date="2023-01-02 12:40:14" ] time for the roblox game lightning round - The only Roblox game where Marth from Fire Emblem and Soldier TF2's long lost cousin are gay for each other. - Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again? - If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!! - Running away from a PNG of Barack Obama has never been this terrifying. - You have no arms and throw yourself directly into buildings. It's more entertaining than it sounds. [/quote] [font=comic sans ms]im having a brain fart and i forgot most of these, but as a robloxian im guessing adopt me, pokemon brick bronze, evade
Asclepihex wrote on 2023-01-02 12:40:14:
time for the roblox game lightning round

- The only Roblox game where Marth from Fire Emblem and Soldier TF2's long lost cousin are gay for each other.
- Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again?
- If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!!
- Running away from a PNG of Barack Obama has never been this terrifying.
- You have no arms and throw yourself directly into buildings. It's more entertaining than it sounds.

im having a brain fart and i forgot most of these, but as a robloxian im guessing
adopt me, pokemon brick bronze, evade
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
anyways feel free to guess any of these if you want

- spend your money to gacha and create your own harem instead of the purpose of finding your long lost sibling

- burnt out shrine maiden saves the world through flying

- im going to kidnap you and manipulate you so you can play messed up uno with me

- the gingerbreads are running

---

and some roblox games because im that silly

- in this world, it's beat up computers or put people inside a fridge

- i sure wonder what this door will do

- dance with people and argue with them at the same time

- "can you please be my mom"
anyways feel free to guess any of these if you want

- spend your money to gacha and create your own harem instead of the purpose of finding your long lost sibling

- burnt out shrine maiden saves the world through flying

- im going to kidnap you and manipulate you so you can play messed up uno with me

- the gingerbreads are running

---

and some roblox games because im that silly

- in this world, it's beat up computers or put people inside a fridge

- i sure wonder what this door will do

- dance with people and argue with them at the same time

- "can you please be my mom"
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
A man, his brother, his girlfriend, a turtle, a strong rabbit, a young rabbit, a rabbit with a phone, a warrior rabbit, and a sleepy rabbit travel across the galaxy to save a space princess from a dark space monster.
A man, his brother, his girlfriend, a turtle, a strong rabbit, a young rabbit, a rabbit with a phone, a warrior rabbit, and a sleepy rabbit travel across the galaxy to save a space princess from a dark space monster.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Shouting and verticle horses are weaponized to destroy the World Eater
Shouting and verticle horses are weaponized to destroy the World Eater
Spend eternity surrounded by squares

Spend eternity surrounded by squares

[quote name="@teabone" date="2023-01-05 23:09:35" ] - spend your money to gacha and create your own harem instead of the purpose of finding your long lost sibling [/quote] Genshin Impact. Very accurate
@teabone wrote on 2023-01-05 23:09:35:
Genshin Impact. Very accurate
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 421 422