Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | leaving FR; drop wishlists!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello @ethics ! My full wishlist is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3195746/1]here[/url] but I am very interested in these items: [item=Accent: Pearl Nebula][item=Accent: Friends From Within][item=Diver Sash][item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Fathomsearch Halo] Feel free to ping me here or PM me for a trade offer. Have a nice day!
Hello @ethics ! My full wishlist is here but I am very interested in these items:

Accent: Pearl Nebula Accent: Friends from Within Diver Sash Spellwrought Halo Fathomsearch Halo

Feel free to ping me here or PM me for a trade offer. Have a nice day!
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
x8bDWFu.png

Proud owner
of the
Caprine Hatchery !
WQA384m.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
no worries at all! thank you for checking :D I'll hold off for now but good luck in the sales!
no worries at all! thank you for checking :D I'll hold off for now but good luck in the sales!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@aloradannon i'm not sure how much G1s go for these days, what are you offering? other than that, i believe the only thing i have on your wishlist is a spellwrought / luminous halo! @hinotoriii :) [item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=tsunami gem guardian] [item=shining cancer][item=scene: remembrance] [item=lustrous mantle] @sleepytomato i have these! [item=luminous halo] [item=gladegift garlands] [item=solar blades][item=chillspike crown]
@aloradannon
i'm not sure how much G1s go for these days, what are you offering?
other than that, i believe the only thing i have on your wishlist is a spellwrought / luminous halo!

@hinotoriii
:)
Everbloom Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Shining Cancer Scene: Remembrance Lustrous Mantle

@sleepytomato
i have these!
Luminous Halo Gladegift Garlands Solar Blades Chillspike Crown

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@lachevre
i have all of those apart from the friends from within accent! lmk which ones you're interested in purchasing and i'll lyk what i'm thinking for price :)
@lachevre
i have all of those apart from the friends from within accent! lmk which ones you're interested in purchasing and i'll lyk what i'm thinking for price :)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Hi!
My wishlist is here,but it is a mess at the moment.
I am mostly interested in old Fest Skins and the Festival Armband Set from 2013/2014

Thank you for doing this! I wish you a great start in the new yearand hope everything goes well for you:)

Hi!
My wishlist is here,but it is a mess at the moment.
I am mostly interested in old Fest Skins and the Festival Armband Set from 2013/2014

Thank you for doing this! I wish you a great start in the new yearand hope everything goes well for you:)

@ethics sorry I have mistaken this as a giveaway…. Seeing how expensive luminous halo LAH is, sadly I cannot afford so others can have a chance at it if someone else has offered.
@ethics sorry I have mistaken this as a giveaway…. Seeing how expensive luminous halo LAH is, sadly I cannot afford so others can have a chance at it if someone else has offered.
ahh i'd love to get the alien coatl accent! do you have a prince in mind? :)
ahh i'd love to get the alien coatl accent! do you have a prince in mind? :)
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@ethics !!! Thank you so much!
What price did you have in mind for the three familiars and/or the scene? :)
@ethics !!! Thank you so much!
What price did you have in mind for the three familiars and/or the scene? :)
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ethics Luminous halo is on AH for 1700g. Can you do 20% lower than LAH (1360g)?

and Slumbering Charlatan, LAH 388g do for 20% lower than LAH (310g)?

I'd love to pay in eggs and gems (8 eggs 200g each and 70g?)

Let me know please so we can work on price <3
@ethics Luminous halo is on AH for 1700g. Can you do 20% lower than LAH (1360g)?

and Slumbering Charlatan, LAH 388g do for 20% lower than LAH (310g)?

I'd love to pay in eggs and gems (8 eggs 200g each and 70g?)

Let me know please so we can work on price <3
NB43KMu.png
@ethics I think I'll pass for now; none of those are currently high priority at the moment, but thank you for checking!
@ethics I think I'll pass for now; none of those are currently high priority at the moment, but thank you for checking!
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11