Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Assorted Items!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hullo, lovelies! I've recently returned from a (very long) hiatus, so I'm currently trying to clear out my hoard a little bit so I can make purchase some of the newer items I have since missed. Here are the items I currently have on offer: [item=scene: thunder lizards] [item=primary gene: python] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=tertiary gene: smirch] [item=accent: creeping circuits] [item= accent: opalesque] [item=accent: from the ashes] [item=skin: celestial hues] [item=accent: gaseous ignition] [x2] [item=granite guardian] [item=deadly reflection] [item=shining goblin] [item=enchanting goblin] [item=crumbling goblin] [item=frozen goblin] [item=spirit of water] [item=highland gem guardian] [item=luminous ambassador] [item=magic nymph] [item=graveyard guardian] [item=spirit of the arcane] [x2] [item=spirit of nature] [x2] [item =hydrothermal chest] [x2] [item=go with the floe chest] [item=scavenger's tatters] [b]On hold:[/b] [b]More to be added at a later date![/b] Trading mostly for gems, familiars, or any festival apparel/familiars from 2019 onwards that I don’t already have. Please feel free to ask for offers and prices, and take a look at my goals list in my signature for a few ideas of what I'm looking for, or my bestiary for familiars I may not have!
Hullo, lovelies!

I've recently returned from a (very long) hiatus, so I'm currently trying to clear out my hoard a little bit so I can make purchase some of the newer items I have since missed.

Here are the items I currently have on offer:

Scene: Thunder Lizards Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Accent: Creeping Circuits Accent: Opalesque Accent: From the Ashes Skin: Celestial Hues
Accent: Gaseous Ignition [x2]

Granite Guardian Deadly Reflection Shining Goblin Enchanting Goblin
Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Spirit of Water Highland Gem Guardian
Luminous Ambassador Magic Nymph Graveyard Guardian

Spirit of the Arcane [x2] Spirit of Nature [x2]

Hydrothermal Chest [x2] Go With the Floe Chest

Scavenger's Tatters

On hold:

More to be added at a later date!
Trading mostly for gems, familiars, or any festival apparel/familiars from 2019 onwards that I don’t already have.

Please feel free to ask for offers and prices, and take a look at my goals list in my signature for a few ideas of what I'm looking for, or my bestiary for familiars I may not have!
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
^ Bump
^ Bump
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii
Any chance I could melt for you, as payment for 1 eliminate?
@hinotoriii
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
[quote name="IraBell" date="2022-11-17 06:13:09" ] @hinotoriii Any chance I could melt for you, as payment for 1 eliminate? [/quote] @IraBell Ooh, that’s quite an option, actually! Just incase I’m misunderstanding - still trying to remind myself of a few things since it’s been a while - melting is melting things down for Baldwin supplies and ingredients, yes?
IraBell wrote on 2022-11-17 06:13:09:
@hinotoriii

@IraBell
Ooh, that’s quite an option, actually!
Just incase I’m misunderstanding - still trying to remind myself of a few things since it’s been a while - melting is melting things down for Baldwin supplies and ingredients, yes?
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii
Yes melting for Baldwin mats.

I'm working on an order right now.
@hinotoriii
Yes melting for Baldwin mats.

I'm working on an order right now.
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell

I could probably do that, sure :) I’ll keep one of the eliminates on hold for you and we can work out an exchange for melting once your finished with your current order, if you like <3
@IraBell

I could probably do that, sure :) I’ll keep one of the eliminates on hold for you and we can work out an exchange for melting once your finished with your current order, if you like <3
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii
That would be wonderful thank you
@hinotoriii
That would be wonderful thank you
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell no worries! Just edited the first post so it's now on hold for you :)
@IraBell no worries! Just edited the first post so it's now on hold for you :)
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii
You have a stack you want melted
@hinotoriii
You have a stack you want melted
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell Hi there!

Yes, of course! Let me go and sort out a stack to send you now. I've kept the eliminate aside for you still :) (I actually forgot to update this thread in between updating my quest one so thank you for reminding me!)
@IraBell Hi there!

Yes, of course! Let me go and sort out a stack to send you now. I've kept the eliminate aside for you still :) (I actually forgot to update this thread in between updating my quest one so thank you for reminding me!)
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6