Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
No support.. at least in regards to this specific solution.

I do support significant lair space increase though! HibDen has helped loads, but I don't see why lair space should be limited if you're willing to work for it. I can't imagine it's a data storage issue.
No support.. at least in regards to this specific solution.

I do support significant lair space increase though! HibDen has helped loads, but I don't see why lair space should be limited if you're willing to work for it. I can't imagine it's a data storage issue.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

No support; I think having multiple lairs would kinda mess with a lot of the FR lore, and would basically be like having another account.
I do think it would be great if the costs for lair expansions were lower though.. I'm currently trying to save up to 650000 for just 5 new slots :T
No support; I think having multiple lairs would kinda mess with a lot of the FR lore, and would basically be like having another account.
I do think it would be great if the costs for lair expansions were lower though.. I'm currently trying to save up to 650000 for just 5 new slots :T
No support

It would be a good idea with the lair expansion but the issue with the deities won't probably happen if you look them up now they each have there own lair nestled in there own elements also if players have deities it would ruin the lore of one deity pur element if everyone had a deity there will probably be to many and it would ruin the lore. However I love the den lay out and the expansion ideas its just the deities I have an issue with
No support

It would be a good idea with the lair expansion but the issue with the deities won't probably happen if you look them up now they each have there own lair nestled in there own elements also if players have deities it would ruin the lore of one deity pur element if everyone had a deity there will probably be to many and it would ruin the lore. However I love the den lay out and the expansion ideas its just the deities I have an issue with
WcNh47J.png

e07713f0-6d5c-497f-8956-6992e6673038.png
If it isn’t lair space it’s the price of lair space or the cost to expand said lair space. It’s very obnoxious having to get millions of coin as is lol (I’d pay gems to if I had to, although if we had a way to make gems treasure without passing it between ppl that would be a great help too.

So I’d at least support that part

I have no opinion on the nest part as I’d take or leave it it’s not a issue for me
If it isn’t lair space it’s the price of lair space or the cost to expand said lair space. It’s very obnoxious having to get millions of coin as is lol (I’d pay gems to if I had to, although if we had a way to make gems treasure without passing it between ppl that would be a great help too.

So I’d at least support that part

I have no opinion on the nest part as I’d take or leave it it’s not a issue for me
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28