Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
Suppor-my lair is full for the eighth time this week :/
Suppor-my lair is full for the eighth time this week :/
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
I'd take an official nest rental option through the auction house or something over this any day. Maybe some more lair space too, but I think with the hibernal den there's plenty now. Being forced to choose between flights is good for my lore... And what would happen during dominance?... How would it make any sense in the official lore, even (at least as it is right now)?
I'd take an official nest rental option through the auction house or something over this any day. Maybe some more lair space too, but I think with the hibernal den there's plenty now. Being forced to choose between flights is good for my lore... And what would happen during dominance?... How would it make any sense in the official lore, even (at least as it is right now)?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
support!
support!
adopt_shop_tag.png
Support. This would be so awesome!
Support. This would be so awesome!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[center]This is a little old thread but God's I can't buy enough gems to convert to treasure anymore to expand, and thought we now have Lair tabs themselves, i'd still love to be able to breed/hatch eggs with diff eye colours from my main. [b][i]So support![/i][/b] Earth boy forever, but breeding eyes are hit or miss a lot. [emoji=snapper love size=1][/center]
This is a little old thread but God's I can't buy enough gems to convert to treasure anymore to expand, and thought we now have Lair tabs themselves, i'd still love to be able to breed/hatch eggs with diff eye colours from my main.

So support!

Earth boy forever, but breeding eyes are hit or miss a lot.
tumblr_inline_nwui74lm0m1t7d5o3_500_by_maddmouse-dcr9d1j.gif
Ooo this sounds like fun! There are a few issues (such as the whole thing of choosing a specific element) that run in the game's lore, but this would be awesome!

I do wish I wasn't shadow, as I'm not that fond of the community (doesn't apply to all shadow peeps), the eye colors, or the fact I will never have flight dominance, and this would be nice. I'd finally be able to get a Lightning eyed dragon without having to rent a nest.

I do also think the idea of exalting still goes to your original flight's deity.
Ooo this sounds like fun! There are a few issues (such as the whole thing of choosing a specific element) that run in the game's lore, but this would be awesome!

I do wish I wasn't shadow, as I'm not that fond of the community (doesn't apply to all shadow peeps), the eye colors, or the fact I will never have flight dominance, and this would be nice. I'd finally be able to get a Lightning eyed dragon without having to rent a nest.

I do also think the idea of exalting still goes to your original flight's deity.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
I do support for lair reasons omg
I do support for lair reasons omg
CL4Q71Y.png
Wow, almost exactly one year after the last post another post^^
Wow, almost exactly one year after the last post another post^^
egg.gif
Oh my gosh
this is amazing
support
Oh my gosh
this is amazing
support
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
I support any increase of active lairspace as well as the hibernal den too
I support any increase of active lairspace as well as the hibernal den too
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28